4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Oh. I totally forgot about this requirement. :oops: Grace will kiss MC if Grace relationship = 1 or more. And If she kisses Hazel then your relationships stays the same. Thank you for this feedback . :)

PS Walkthrough updated.
Thanks again!

1707465541610.png

Are there indeed no Hazel points to earn during the truth or dare?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No, :( only 1 comfort point when Hazel nude = true.
But I found a typo in WT. In wager scene there is Hazel rel point, not Grace.
But i still dont get the "go all the way" scene in the bunker, altough i should meet the requirements

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really I only saw Hazel get soaked in the shower room, no sex, so I went back and got jerked of by Lisa.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ah damn, must have accidentally picked the wrong wager! I was sure to have picked the right one.. thank you again!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I like her also, just not as much. I also like the girl we had a date with(player choiced). Forgot her name also.
I'll summarize it like this: I liked them all. You know I am not one to refuse women, so, I want ALL of them. I'll refrain to say more, because I know your preferences. LOL

Peace :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll summarize it like this: I liked them all. You know I am not one to refuse women, so, I want ALL of them. I'll refrain to say more, because I know your preferences. LOL

Peace :)
In this one, I like all of them. But I only had saves for a couple. Yes, I said had. When my pc died, it took everything with it. So, all the games I do play, I've been forced to start over.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes