4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do Brazilian butt lifts have to do with coffee?

If you figure out how to get Mastercard to stop being conservative curl plutching ass-holes you'll be a hero to the internet.
I was meaning this game.
Every other game with this mechanic I have played I only have to put the info in once.
Even if I start a new game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
What makes a scene special if it's easy to get? An easily obtainable scene has no real payoff since there's no challenge. Stuff like that isn't worth it IMO. So agree to disagree, I guess.
Because it sucks when you can't get the scene because you made the wrong choice with LI on day 2 but the scene isn't till day 10. In harem style games pursing multiple LI's and making the right choice on 3 other ones but the wrong choice with one and it locks you out of the scene. So then you have to back start all over again from day. If dev's are going to lock scenes then there should be some kind of metric showing where you stand so have to keep going back and forth all the time. It makes you not want play the game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I might have to restart the game I got a few errors this update.
And I didn't get any achievements.

But there has been an update since then I think.
I'll just start again to be sure.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Because it sucks when you can't get the scene because you made the wrong choice with LI on day 2 but the scene isn't till day 10. In harem style games pursing multiple LI's and making the right choice on 3 other ones but the wrong choice with one and it locks you out of the scene. So then you have to back start all over again from day. If dev's are going to lock scenes then there should be some kind of metric showing where you stand so have to keep going back and forth all the time. It makes you not want play the game.
Well, it might make you not want to play the game. I don't have a problem with the concept generally. Part of the fun for me is the chase.

However, I have found some choices in this game are definitely unintuitive. So you need to massage Grace (which makes her slightly more submissive) but also to have her dominant overall in order to get the breast suckling scene. That doesn't make sense: make her dominant by first making her more submissive?

If the choices were more intuitive, I don't see any problem with points and variables determining whether an LI is being pursued. So I see some of the issues you and others might have in this game, but I don't agree with the overall conceptual sentiment.

Reactions: Orlox and Maviarab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Skip guys, still practically no content.
There are at least 2 sex scenes available in Episode 5. So "no content" is pretty inaccurate as a general statement.
New content or still rewrite ?
The original game was through Episode 4. This latest (Episode 5) should be new content. I don't remember a bunker or pizza shop visit like is in this episode previously being in the game.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For some reason, all music and sound files too low on volume by default. Don't find solution yet.
Instead of setting the initial default , someone (likely the dev?) seems to have lowered the volume of the mp3 audio files to an unreasonably low level. (I checked it using software).

Using a simple Windows Batch command line in each of the 3 audio file folders I ran all the audio mp3 files through the (with default settings), which should set the volume level of the files to level and re-compressed them using quality settings. The size of the files still increased a little, resulting in a roughly 50MB for the whole package.

I haven't tested all the files to check the results, but the couple of files I checked were looking good and normalized files allowed me to continue to play the game without increasing the volume of my speakers from the default volume level. In fact, I actually lowered Ren'Py volume sliders a little from the default maximum.

So here's the zipped package, uploaded to Workupload:

Normalized audio file package for The Cabin - Summer Vacation EP5:

Checksum: 426f617f19e0ae3d934a32883211859e7fd0967e132354bc35aaf19dc569f27d (SHA256)

To patch the game with the normalized audio file package, just extract the zip into the main folder (the root folder) of the game, where the launcher files (TheCabin.exe and TheCabin.sh) are. Overwrite the original folders (3) and files (46).

In case you find any problems with any of the audio files, just ping me and let me know about it. Then I'll check my normalized audio file against the original to be sure that the problem isn't caused by me and try to repair and replace it in case it is.
Also, let me know if or when the download link stops working. Anonymously uploaded Workupload files aren't permanent.

PS. I also checked the intro video and a couple of animation videos for audio, but even the ones that did contain an audio track, the track was silent.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes