4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Why is the scene with Hazel so disappointing? 1 angle of view of the animation and that's it...
The scene with Linda looks much better...
I was waiting for the Hazel scene and got a weak scene :(
Agreed. The build up to the scene was pretty great, not to mention all the flirting in the previous chapters. But the sex scene itself was lame. Just a close-up of her pussy. No wide shots, no angle changes. Like others said, the scene in the pizzeria was more interesting than this one.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I quite like this game, and enjoyed this author's other titles too. But I don't know why he's being so overzealous with the many choices. It's bad enough that scenes are gatekept by a horde of choices in a harem game, but the worst thing for me is that the options aren't intuitive at all. It's basically rolling the dice every time a choice comes up. The only way such a point system can work is if the options are clear.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
No idea why this has an incest tag. Because the dev used defines for everything related to um relations (!) it gets reset to landlady/tenant every single time the game is restarted. Variables set using define are not saved.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No idea why this has an incest tag. Because the dev used defines for everything related to um relations (!) it gets reset to landlady/tenant every single time the game is restarted. Variables set using define are not saved.
What has that to do whether there are incest or not in the game? It just sounds like you got a bug, has nothing to do with content.....

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
What has that to do whether there are incest or not in the game? It just sounds like you got a bug, has nothing to do with content.....
Guess you can't read. When you use define to declare a variable it doesn't get saved. So when the game starts it ignores what you set it to when you first played and reverts back to whatever it's defined as.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Guess you can't read. When you use define to declare a variable it doesn't get saved. So when the game starts it ignores what you set it to when you first played and reverts back to whatever it's defined as.
You don't have to be fuckin rude about shit, dude. Take a fuckin chill pill.

Reactions: tslojr

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can actually read perfectly fine. Seems like your reading comprehension is a little out of it though.

I'll try this again. What does that error has to do regarding if it should be tagged as incest or not? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can actually read perfectly fine. Seems like your reading comprehension is a little out of it though.

I'll try this again. What does that error has to do regarding if it should be tagged as incest or not? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
Just let it go, bro. People like him aren't worth it. Dealin with them only causes undue stress none of us need. I shouldn't even have chimed in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sigh.......yeah.....just thought he had an actual question about something, my bad.
TBF, the point he brings up is technically correct. Ren'Py has both default and define statements to declare variables. Unfortunately, Cell Studios is using define, which should only be done if a variable's value is not supposed ever to change. For example, if you create a custom tag for your game — like dancing text — you're not going to want to change the definition of that custom tag, so the tag could be part of an array by using the define statement.

In this game, though, things that are supposed to be changeable (like "roommate" or "landlady") are declared using that same define statement. Doing this can cause unexpected behavior. While most of us (I myself included) do not see the relationship definitions changed during our games, this is a bug in the code that apparently is causing the odd behavior he's seeing. Those changeable values should be declared with the default statement instead, like he indicates.

I know this isn't the same as whether this game is tagged correctly or not, of course. I guess I'm just saying that it's understandable that he's confused / frustrated. The game should allow the incest relationship to persist but the mistake in coding is preventing that for him. So in his own experience with the game, it's not acting like an incest AVN even though it's supposed to allow relationships to reflect incest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
TBF, the point he brings up is technically correct. Ren'Py has both default and define statements to declare variables. Unfortunately, Cell Studios is using define, which should only be done if a variable's value is not supposed ever to change. For example, if you create a custom tag for your game — like dancing text — you're not going to want to change the definition of that custom tag, so the tag could be part of an array by using the define statement.

In this game, though, things that are supposed to be changeable (like "roommate" or "landlady") are declared using that same define statement. Doing this can cause unexpected behavior. While most of us (I myself included) do not see the relationship definitions changed during our games, this is a bug in the code that apparently is causing the odd behavior he's seeing. Those changeable values should be declared with the default statement instead, like he indicates.

I know this isn't the same as whether this game is tagged correctly or not, of course. I guess I'm just saying that it's understandable that he's confused / frustrated. The game should allow the incest relationship to persist but the mistake in coding is preventing that for him. So in his own experience with the game, it's not acting like an incest AVN even though it's supposed to allow relationships to reflect incest.
Oh I get that point! :) It's obviously a bug.

It's just a bit baffling what that would have to do with it actually having incest or not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh I get that point! :) It's obviously a bug.

It's just a bit baffling what that would have to do with it actually having incest or not.
Well, if there's a bug in a game and all you ever see is the bug's effect (so incestuous definitions being reverted), I'd guess it's hard to accept a game actually having said incest. It would feel like the game was meant to have it but wouldn't allow it. I do obviously agree with you, though. He's conflating two different things and going about discussing it in a poor manner.
I do a bit annoyed having to put that information in everytime I start a new game.
Yeah, that's another side effect of using the define statement for relationship variables. A simple change to default for each of those declarations would fix this problem very easily.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes