4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
So I went back and restarted from the beginning, chose Hazel for the massage and was rewarded with the bunker sex scene.:love: Oddly enough, when I returned from town to the cabin I was not offered the breast feeding scene with Grace.
Not sure if it's a glitch or a path choice where you cannot have both events.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I went back and restarted from the beginning, chose Hazel for the massage and was rewarded with the bunker sex scene.:love: Oddly enough, when I returned from town to the cabin I was not offered the breast feeding scene with Grace.
Not sure but you might need to choose Hazel for bunker and make the correct decisions there for her bedroom scene to occur later.

Last edited:

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
It is a path choice and you can't have both events in a same playthrough which is a bit stupid as it doesn't change anything storywise. There's also a bunker scene with Lisa if you picked her for the massage.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Not sure but you might need to choose Hazel for bunker and make the correct decisions there for her bedroom scene to offcut later.
You mean the next Hazel scene? I got the bunker sex and returned to the cabin then went into town to the surveillance store. When I returned home Grace didn't offer me the boob scene, I saved the earlier version where it was intact in case the next update is path specific.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
It is a path choice and you can't have both events in a same playthrough which is a bit stupid as it doesn't change anything storywise. There's also a bunker scene with Lisa if you picked her for the massage.
Maybe choosing Grace for the massage is necessary for the breast feeding scene?

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe choosing Grace for the massage is necessary for the breast feeding scene?
I think so, but you also definitely need to pick her for the bunker tour, and there are certain dialog choices to make, you can check on the previous pages as the steps are indicated in a previous post.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What games where those? Usually mods get you the "best scenes" and like in the case of the bunker for this, would allow you to view all options.
I can't remember now. I'm guessing it would've been someone's "WT Mod + Yadayada's Such-and-such Mod" or w/e. Since I don't use them, the few times I've seen such aren't particularly memorable for me. I remember I've seen them, but that's about it.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I got the Lisa scene earlier, just a tossing and you ejaculate on her chest and hands.

Reactions: Grosconnard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well I've definitely tried several times with just the wager choices and I never got her sex scene until I went all the way back to the massage and picked her (and I think I also chose not to push it with the massage when prompted). I believe you need to pick her for the massage to be able to get the 2 relationship points with her.
That might very well be true. I do remember that there weren't very many relationship points to score for her so far. Anyway, that line of code lists all of the prerequisites. So whatever needs to happen to reach those values will make the scene available. (And choosing Hazel for the bunker trip, obviously.)

Reactions: Grosconnard

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You mean the next Hazel scene? I got the bunker sex and returned to the cabin then went into town to the surveillance store. When I returned home Grace didn't offer me the boob scene, I saved the earlier version where it was intact in case the next update is path specific.
Sorry, i meant you probs need to choose Grace for bunker plus other things for the bedroom scene to play out fully

Reactions: hankfranklin

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I was trying to figure out who the pizza lady reminded me of, and why she made me so uncomfortable, and then I remembered this nightmare fuel from Medal of Honor

dbiokcc-d10409ec-1770-461c-87b8-6eaa323d8071.gif

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Just finish it... Well, multimode somehow make you miss half of scenes. It's literally anti walkthrough rn. But even without any mods, a lot of scenes can't be reached with any choices... Maybe code a bit buggy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, i meant you probs need to choose Grace for bunker plus other things for the bedroom scene to play out fully
There are two flavors of the Grace scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just finish it... Well, multimode somehow make you miss half of scenes. It's literally anti walkthrough rn. But even without any mods, a lot of scenes can't be reached with any choices... Maybe code a bit buggy.
There have been 2 updates since the one posted, there is another going live soon as well.

Reactions: hankfranklin

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yea, agree with the multimod thing. Honestly think it actually is bad to use it right now even if it is "updated" the choices that actually lead to different routes are not highlighted / called out, the choices that lead to different scenes (bunker choice) dont let you view them all, and feels like the green chosen choices are just...wrong now.

Using the walkthrough had me missing several scenes that I wouldnt have known about if I didnt check this thread.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really hate when Devs use a point system or make players meet certain conditions to get a special scene. Most of the time, players miss it and never know unless they look through the image folder or read about it on this forum.
What makes a scene special if it's easy to get? An easily obtainable scene has no real payoff since there's no challenge. Stuff like that isn't worth it IMO. So agree to disagree, I guess.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes