4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really need a detailed walkthrough for this game.o_O
I can't even get the Grace scene by forgiving her which the breastfeeding scene need at least 2 GraceDom point. But the forgive option resulted as -1 gDom point. I am really confused by the previous comment for getting Grace scene. Did I need to go way back to choose Grace to massage or choose the True and Dare game event?
There have been 2 fixes to this game since then, also there is another patch scheduled here in the next day or so..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The choices for both Hazel and Grace scenes are really not intuitive, missed both before checking the thread...
Like who would guess you need to wager for a kiss with Hazel and then purposefully lose said wager...Grace seems even less clear :cautious:

As for the Hazel sex scene, really not good made imo. I mean, i would at least want see Hazel in full, you know face and all, not only a close up of her pussy. And the talk after, about how nothing about their relationship is changing is weird.

Last edited:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
The choices for both Hazel and Grace scenes are really not intuitive, missed both before checking the thread...
Like who would guess you need to wager for a kiss with Hazel and then purposefully lose said wager...Grace seems even less clear :cautious:

As for the Hazel sex scene, really not good made imo. I mean, i would at least want see Hazel in full, you know face and all, not only a close up of her pussy. And the talk after, about how nothing about their relationship is changing is weird.
Wait…there was a sex scene with Hazel? In this episode? I’ve literally chosen her path for mostly everything and didn’t get a scene with her.

Reactions: Mars88

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait…there was a sex scene with Hazel? In this episode? I’ve literally chosen her path for mostly everything and didn’t get a scene with her.
Well yeah me too...did you lose the wager for a kiss (last ep iirc), it's necessary.
Don't expect much from the scene thought, for a main LI it was a let down.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I did choose to massage whoever I was trying to get the scene for. For the Grace nipple sucking scene choosing the bottom choices for every bunker choice gave the right points.

I agree the angle for the Hazel scene was a disappointment.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Someone please tell me that I missed something in the update. I refuse to believe that there was no sex with Grace/Lisa/Hazel, only the pizza lady. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
For Hazel scene:
Wager for a kiss and lose (agreed to be her muse) + 2 Relationship points + Undress in the bunker

For Grace scene:
Forgive her (-1dom) and + 2 dom Points (in the bunker Suggest she kiss it better +1, Agree with her +1, She can be in charge +1, What does she have in mind? +1 = +3 dPoints).

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I still can't find a way to make Grace and Hazel naked in the card game. Do anyone know the choice sequence?
To be clear, you can't get Grace fully nude. Even if you have her in her panties and play another card to remove clothing it repeats the scene of her taking off her pants.

Reactions: OWSam000

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You missed something. There are details here (just above my post) to see what you need for either Grace (mom) or (Aunt) Hazel.
I got the fashion show with Hazel in the previous version, saw the non animated tit suck with Grace. I was hoping for more though, I guess it's on to the next update. Hope it isn't so long of a wait between this time.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Just went back and invited Lisa into the bunker, (spolier alert) you can jerk off in front of her.
I hope Grace & Hazel, or both, have a greater role in the next update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got the fashion show with Hazel in the previous version, saw the non animated tit suck with Grace. I was hoping for more though, I guess it's on to the next update. Hope it isn't so long of a wait between this time.
Just went back and invited Lisa into the bunker, (spolier alert) you can jerk off in front of her.
I hope Grace & Hazel, or both, have a greater role in the next update.
You can get more this update with Hazel if you do things differently; there's not really much with Grace regardless. As I said, it's detailed a few posts up: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/post-12886046

You already know the Lisa version of the bunker, and that post describes what you need to do for sex with Hazel.

IDK why the "steps" for Grace are listed there. The most you get is hugged by her where the MC's face are in her boobs. Otherwise, though, nothing happens. Kind of strange to list "this is how you basically get nothing" steps. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes