4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You can get more this update with Hazel if you do things differently; there's not really much with Grace regardless. As I said, it's detailed a few posts up: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/post-12886046

You already know the Lisa version of the bunker, and that post describes what you need to do for sex with Hazel.

IDK why the "steps" for Grace are listed there. The most you get is hugged by her where the MC's face are in her boobs. Otherwise, though, nothing happens. Kind of strange to list "this is how you basically get nothing" steps. :unsure:
If you use the WT mod you can use cheats to increase one of her stats. Then in the bedroom scene if you suggest to show more skin, she'll strip to her underwear and will remove her bra before the power goes out etc. Maybe that's the scene?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You can get more this update with Hazel if you do things differently; there's not really much with Grace regardless. As I said, it's detailed a few posts up: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/post-12886046

You already know the Lisa version of the bunker, and that post describes what you need to do for sex with Hazel.

IDK why the "steps" for Grace are listed there. The most you get is hugged by her where the MC's face are in her boobs. Otherwise, though, nothing happens. Kind of strange to list "this is how you basically get nothing" steps. :unsure:
Actually I just unrened the game and in the bedroom scene there are images of MC sucking Grace's tits, so that's probably the scene

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021

Yeah, all I got with Hazel in the bunker was both MC and Hazel nude but no sex.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
For Hazel scene:
Wager for a kiss and lose (agreed to be her muse) + 2 Relationship points + Undress in the bunker

For Grace scene:
Forgive her (-1dom) and + 2 dom Points (in the bunker Suggest she kiss it better +1, Agree with her +1, She can be in charge +1, What does she have in mind? +1 = +3 dPoints).
That's not enough, you also need to have picked the one that you want to see the scene for for the massage...

Judging from the script it seems like there should be an alternate scene with Grace where she strips down to her panties before the power goes out but I haven't found the way to get it yet.

It's quite disappointing you cannot get all of the LIs scenes in a same playthrough, I personally don't find it fun having to go back to an old save and skip through all the text just to make the right conversation choices in the hope to trigger a certain scene. Plus if you made the mistake of not choosing the same LI consistently at certain crucial points you'll get no scene at all.
This game has good potential (and beautiful bushes, Linda is probably the best looking woman in my opinion and her scene was the best in the end) but seems let down by weird design choices...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you use the WT mod you can use cheats to increase one of her stats. Then in the bedroom scene if you suggest to show more skin, she'll strip to her underwear and will remove her bra before the power goes out etc. Maybe that's the scene?
You should never ever count a scene that's exclusive to a WT mod. Some of us don't use mods (I think I've used 2 the entire time I've been on this site), so it implies content is there that actually isn't in the original game. It's great that someone might get content with a mod, but people like me prefer canon content and not stuff others wish was actually in the game. That's why we almost never use mods.
Actually I just unrened the game and in the bedroom scene there are images of MC sucking Grace's tits, so that's probably the scene
Ah, that could be it. I haven't yet played through to the end for Grace's scene. For a game that claims to be harem (tagged as such, at least), there sure seems to be an awful lot of content you miss because you're forced to choose one specific girl over another. I think the harem tag should be removed from the thread, especially because the girls don't know about each other, let alone accept one another as LIs of the MC.
Yeah, all I got with Hazel in the bunker was both MC and Hazel nude but no sex.
Well, again, you'd have to back up to Episode 4 and redo earlier choices. No offense, but saying "Yeah, I never got that" doesn't change how to get it, which has been clearly laid out in the post I linked. If you make all the choices shown in that post, you will get the sex scene. I've detailed it once more for you, below; like I said, you'll have to reload in Episode 4 and redo a couple of choices there (and not get the fashion show).
That's not enough, you also need to have picked the one that you want to see the scene for for the massage...
Maybe you're talking about Grace. What was listed definitely was enough for Hazel. This is the line that determines whether you can have sex with her or not (which also sets the variable E5_bunker_muse to 1):
Python:
if E4_HWager == 2 and hrel >= 2 and E5_hb_naked == True:
  • E4_HWager == 2: accomplished only with "Maybe a kiss?" as the wager in Episode 4, followed by "Cover your basis..." in air hockey; the first choice sets E4_HWager to a value of 1; the second choice gives +1 to whatever the current value of E4_HWager is (making it 2 if you chose the kiss earlier).
  • Have 2 or higher relationship points (hrel) with Hazel.
  • Choose "Go all the way, get naked" in the bunker, setting the E5_hb_naked variable to True.
Those are the exact instructions provided in what you quoted previously.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You should never ever count a scene that's exclusive to a WT mod. Some of us don't use mods (I think I've used 2 the entire time I've been on this site), so it implies content that's unavailable otherwise. It's great that someone might get content with a mod, but people like me prefer canon content and not stuff others wish was actually in the game.

Ah, that could be it. I haven't yet played through to the end for Grace's scene. For a game that claims to be harem (tagged as such, at least), there sure seems to be an awful lot of content you miss because you're forced to choose one specific girl over another. I think the harem tag should be removed from the thread, especially because the girls don't know about each other, let alone accept one another as LIs of the MC.

Well, again, you'd have to back up to Episode 4 and redo earlier choices. No offense, but saying "Yeah, I never got that" doesn't change how to get it, which has been clearly laid out in the post I linked. If you make all the choices shown in that post, you will get the sex scene.
Well if a scene exists, there is a way to get it and not just with a wt mod. Everything does seem somewhat convoluted and I do agree that it's a bit annoying having a "harem" yet three mutually exclusive scenes in one update

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You should never ever count a scene that's exclusive to a WT mod. Some of us don't use mods (I think I've used 2 the entire time I've been on this site), so it implies content that's unavailable otherwise. It's great that someone might get content with a mod, but people like me prefer canon content and not stuff others wish was actually in the game.

Well, again, you'd have to back up to Episode 4 and redo earlier choices. No offense, but saying "Yeah, I never got that" doesn't change how to get it, which has been clearly laid out in the post I linked. If you make all the choices shown in that post, you will get the sex scene.
You seem to have misunderstood my post, there is no need to condescend.
Obviously I went back and made sure the choices made were the same. If you got more than just nude in the bunker with Hazel, by all means expound on that subject.
-Thx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You seem to have misunderstood my post, there is no need to condescend.
Obviously I went back and made sure the choices made were the same. If you got more than just nude in the bunker with Hazel, by all means expound on that subject.
-Thx
I edited my post above (that you just quoted) with details. I was not condescending, so I apologize if it came across that way. I was merely explaining that the sex scene is possible, even if you haven't gotten it yet. Anyway, the details I added when editing my post above tell you what needs to happen for the sex scene with Hazel.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well if a scene exists, there is a way to get it and not just with a wt mod. Everything does seem somewhat convoluted and I do agree that it's a bit annoying having a "harem" yet three mutually exclusive scenes in one update
I have seen some mods (even WT mods) add content that was not in the original game. There's no way of knowing for sure, which is again one reason why I never use them.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have seen some mods (even WT mods) add content that was not in the original game. There's no way of knowing for sure, which is again one reason why I never use them.
What games where those? Usually mods get you the "best scenes" and like in the case of the bunker for this, would allow you to view all options.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I edited my post above (that you just quoted) with details. I was not condescending, so I apologize if it came across that way. I was merely explaining that the sex scene is possible, even if you haven't gotten it yet. Anyway, the details I added when editing my post above tell you what needs to happen for the sex scene with Hazel.
No worries, I appreciate you trying to help navigate the update. I just scrolled back to before the arcade scene and there is a tit groping scene at the clothing store with Hazel that I don't recall from before the current version. Reading Grosscannard's post, perhaps I have to go back and pick Hazel to massage. I'll keep trying different choices.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
For some reason, all music and sound files too low on volume by default. Don't find solution yet.

Last edited:

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe you're talking about Grace. What was listed definitely was enough for Hazel. This is the line that determines whether you can have sex with her or not (which also sets the variable E5_bunker_muse to 1):
Python:
if E4_HWager == 2 and hrel >= 2 and E5_hb_naked == True:
  • E4_HWager == 2: accomplished only with "Maybe a kiss?" as the wager in Episode 4, followed by "Cover your basis..." in air hockey; the first choice sets E4_HWager to a value of 1; the second choice gives +1 to whatever the current value of E4_HWager is (making it 2 if you chose the kiss earlier).
  • Have 2 or higher relationship points (hrel) with Hazel.
  • Choose "Go all the way, get naked" in the bunker, setting the E5_hb_naked variable to True.
Those are the exact instructions provided in what you quoted previously.
Well I've definitely tried several times with just the wager choices and I never got her sex scene until I went all the way back to the massage and picked her (and I think I also chose not to push it with the massage when prompted). I believe you need to pick her for the massage to be able to get the 2 relationship points with her.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Before I get invested in this game, can someone reassure me that none of the ladies are the victims of the murder mentioned in the blurb?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes