4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
In episode 5 I only got one of the sex scenes (Linda). How do I get the other? It looks like there's a Hazel sex scene judging by the animations folder but I can't be sure.

Saw on the Steam page you're looking into this I think. I couldn't get the scene with Grace either that's related to an achievement.
I only got the first scene you mentioned, but I will have to play the whole thing through this weekend as I keep confusing the two versions (as in I'm not sure what is going on!) It was a good update though.

Reactions: Jordan369

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In episode 5 I only got one of the sex scenes (Linda). How do I get the other? It looks like there's a Hazel sex scene judging by the animations folder but I can't be sure.

Saw on the Steam page you're looking into this I think. I couldn't get the scene with Grace either that's related to an achievement.
I only got the first scene you mentioned, but I will have to play the whole thing through this weekend as I keep confusing the two versions (as in I'm not sure what is going on!) It was a good update though.
There was a patch today on Steam, and there will be another patch, as they said they are waiting on support, might be another one to, I probably would post it, but no point posting a bugged version atm.

Patch 2 just went live, but again, another patch is coming, and everyone may really REALLY want to wait...

Patch fixes the achievement issue. Will be doing another patch in a few days to spice up a little dialogue for the sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: bufa and Jordan369

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
For anyone who's played episode 5, how do you get Grace's bunker scene? There must be a key choice I'm missing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For anyone who's played episode 5, how do you get Grace's bunker scene? There must be a key choice I'm missing.
Not sure, I'm waiting for all the patches to roll in before I play, I assume you are fully patched? There has been 2 so far and another one here in the next day or two.

Reactions: bufa

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Not sure, I'm waiting for all the patches to roll in before I play, I assume you are fully patched? There has been 2 so far and another one here in the next day or two.
Yeah, fully patched. I got the Hazel scene, which required a specific choice. I'm thinking it's the same for Grace's.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Well, this is episode 6. Just open it with any text document reader, I assume episode 6 is where this happens at.
That looks like a scene between Lisa and the mc. I don't think I got to that yet. Strange that it says episode 6 considering we're only at 5 haha.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Well, here is all 6-episode scripts then ;)
I figured it out thanks to that. Appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not exactly written walkthrough material lol but that's how I finally got it. It did take some specific choices, like I thought. I don't know if any choices during the card game matter though.

Last edited:
Reactions: oooo777

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Yeah, fully patched. I got the Hazel scene, which required a specific choice. I'm thinking it's the same for Grace's.
Exactly how did you get the scene cause I still can't. What is the choice that is neeeded? (
Edit)Nevermind I figured it out and I am jjust really confused at the path for the scene... Wouldn't it make more sense to fuck Hazel after you skinny dip or the fashion show truly cause that is or goes along with the idea of being a tease and finally just grabbin hold of her and giving it to her. But really what is with her haviong no face and staring at her bush while fuckin her. I would think watchin her big tits bounce would be the place to look or I am lookin but hope for longer and better sex scenes with HAZEL in the future! IO hope they don't end so coldly as well. They could have at least showered together afterwards and had a better tazlk about the situation not bok we fucked and it was for my book so no worries don't be weird about it! I would have said no hell no it is not for no story and you just came twice in minutes, and u think you are not gonna be craving more dick again later when you get horny?? I'll see you soon sexxxy, you just opene4d a great door for us!!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Regis NEX

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
below is the release schedule for the cabin:

January 2024 - Episode 5 Release
March/May 2024 - Episode 6 Release
July/August 2024 - Episode 7 Release
October/November 2024 - Episode 8 Release
December/Jan 2024/25 - Episode 9 Release

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, is episode 5 finally a new content or is it still catching up with original version? considered it stopped on episode 4 two years ago

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hazel scene could have had more than 2 animations...
She is one of the main ones and so quickly...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep.5] [CellStudios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [278 MB]
- - -

Mac [284 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes