4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I've been a patron of Cheekys since 2019 but I think he gives me way more back than I give him so kinda pointless at this point :p But I will be buying it on steam when it comes out :unsure:
I was a patron from ep 4, or 5(Long time ago though), until ep16. Now I'm just a leech. Go figure. But I will buy it on Steam when it drops.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I was a patron from ep 4, or 5(Long time ago though), until ep16. Now I'm just a leech. Go figure. But I will buy it on Steam when it drops.
Any contribution is a contribution and is very much appreciated by... almost every dev. There are some people who expect to make $1,000 on their first release and then bitch and moan when they don't so just leave :p

Reactions: Ara-sH

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Any contribution is a contribution and is very much appreciated by... almost every dev. There are some people who expect to make $1,000 on their first release and then bitch and moan when they don't so just leave :p
Not all devs are the same though. I refunded a game I bought on Steam after the dev made a comment that didn't sit well with me about Steam purchases and how Patreon was more important.

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
This is really good, not finished yet but really enjoying it. 100% on the wish list on steam, looking forward to the finished article.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone share the progress preview pls..

Hey all,
I wanted to jump on real quick with a little update on episode 5.

So work is coming to a close now; it took longer than I would have liked, but a couple of the scenes were a little annoying, but past them now.

I have one more scene left to do, which is 39 renders, but I also need to get the animations made too. There's not much left, but I'm going to utilise as much of the month as I can before releasing it to make sure we get the episode right and not rush it now that we're at the end.

I also wanted to give a little update as to what you might expect from the scene. I'm not going to ruin anything, so all I'll say is that you can have sex with two characters and kind of do some lewd stuff with two others.

Also, still waiting for steam to approve the christmas special, took a lot longer than I thought it would :(

Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg

Hey all,
Wanted to jump on real quick with another preview and a little update about episode 5.
It's done... Well, almost. Just waiting for the animator to do the animations, and then it'll be done. He has 5 anims to do, and then we just need to do the music, sound effects, and cheevos for Steam, and then it'll be ready for release, so not long now.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
So today, anytime in the next few hours (fingers crossed) will drop episode 5 please!?!? Most important detail is that please have one of the 2 sexxxy times scene is with THE HOTTEST MILF IN ANY GAME EVER, THE THICK, BIG TITS, PHAT PERFECT ASS, AMAZING THUNDEER THIGHS & EXTREMELY TIGHT SEXXXY STOMACH THAT MAKES YOUR GAZE LOOK DOWN TO HER PRETTY LITTLE PUSSY US FANS WANT MOST, YES THE ONE AND ONLY, HAZEL!! Hazel is so fuckin hott (2).jpg
PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE AN EPIC WTF WITHOUT THE STAR OF THIS GAME ASND OF ALL OF STEAM AND F95!

Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif C_VANIA_ON_MY_WAY_HOME_SIG.gif 88sTriangle_All_girls_sig.gif

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
So when is this update being dropped? Asking for a few friends.... A week has passed since it was said not long now....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bufa
Jan 27, 2018
So when is this update being dropped? Asking for a few friends.... A week has passed since it was said not long now....
The next time you hear from me, it'll either be another episode 5 preview or possibly just the release, really depends on how long it takes the animator to work his magic. I am however, very confident it'll be out this month! ( if push comes to shove, I'll do a poll to see if people want it released without the animations if the animator can't get them done in time for whatever reason ( that being said, he is also working on the wthi animations sooooo ya very busy guy ).

dirtyoldman61

Jan 5, 2019
In case I missed an announcement, is this going to be a steam only vn going forward. It seems that the last pages say steam this and steam that. If so I guess I'm out as I don't have nor want steam on this computer.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In case I missed an announcement, is this going to be a steam only vn going forward. It seems that the last pages say steam this and steam that. If so I guess I'm out as I don't have nor want steam on this computer.
Even if it was...it will still be leaked here at some point and no need to have Steam installed to play a leaked Steam version, because ultimately, unlike an actual game, there is no 'different' version (sortware wise). It's still a Renpy VN...

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes