4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys,
Just finished up playing Adverse Effects game and i really had good time with that game.

And i definitely want to try this game so anyone of you guys could kindly give me a heads up on the content so far this game has with mc's mom?

Like is it worth to play this game yet if i am aiming for mom content or should i have to wait?

Thanks in advance :)
Personally speaking I'd give it a skip for now. I don't think there is enough content there to satisfy people and although Hazel(aunt)/Lisa(sister) seem to be really liked, there is some distain towards Grace and I'm hoping future releases will remedy that. We'll be trying to stick to a 2 month release shedule in 2024 so hopefully faster releases means more content and that content will hopefully mend bridges between certain characters.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Personally speaking I'd give it a skip for now. I don't think there is enough content there to satisfy people and although Hazel(aunt)/Lisa(sister) seem to be really liked, there is some distain towards Grace and I'm hoping future releases will remedy that. We'll be trying to stick to a 2 month release shedule in 2024 so hopefully faster releases means more content and that content will hopefully mend bridges between certain characters.
Can't wait for more Cabin updates! Happy holidays Cell

Reactions: rudy007

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
I love the three of them but Grace is my Favorite!
Merry Christmas!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I certainly don't hate Grace
It's just I have never been a big milf fan.

But Lisa?
She is a stunning woman I would totally marry her.

Reactions: Maviarab

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
View attachment 3203867 ....Is it worth believing and spending money? :rolleyes: :confused: :unsure:
I'll always say, if you don't have trust is someone then don't give them money. I've lost a lot of faith in myself over the last year and I need to work hard to not just regain the faith of others but also regain my own trust. One thing I will say, no matter how long it takes me, I will never leave a game unfinished.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'll always say, if you don't have trust is someone then don't give them money. I've lost a lot of faith in myself over the last year and I need to work hard to not just regain the faith of others but also regain my own trust. One thing I will say, no matter how long it takes me, I will never leave a game unfinished.
Thanks for the answer. No offense. Each person has his own personal opinion. :love: (y) ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3203867 ....Is it worth believing and spending money? :rolleyes: :confused: :unsure:
I fail to see what posting the date does...

Do you think BaD is worth paying for with it's 13 month release schedule? Or VN's that update monthly for literally 50 renders? Only you can decide if something is worth your money, I'm not you, no one else here is either and we all have different priorities and interests.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I fail to see what posting the date does...

Do you think BaD is worth paying for with it's 13 month release schedule? Or VN's that update monthly for literally 50 renders? Only you can decide if something is worth your money, I'm not you, no one else here is either and we all have different priorities and interests.
Didn't want to offend anyone. Just expressed my opinion. :unsure: ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Didn't want to offend anyone. Just expressed my opinion. :unsure: ;)
Didn't offend me, just trying to point out the futility of your comment. Something I think is worth paying money for (or...x-amount for), many of my friends think I'm idiot for...and vice-versa. Like asking, which is better...red or blue on this car? Obviously, regulars here would say yes...

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Didn't offend me, just trying to point out the futility of your comment. Something I think is worth paying money for (or...x-amount for), many of my friends think I'm idiot for...and vice-versa. Like asking, which is better...red or blue on this car? Obviously, regulars here would say yes...
Against the backdrop of the current global economic situation, game developers and their fans are faced with banking problems. For example, I can’t support it with my favorite developer’s funds. :unsure: :confused:

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes