4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
TheCabinSummerVacation-EP4v2Rewrite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
No, isn´t. It´s last rewrite version, no new content...

Reactions: fishbulb123

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Sorry to ask but could you please clarify how the lesbian is avoidable.
1) Is it optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
2) Is it skippable, meaning it happens anyway but the player just doesn't see it?
It makes a difference to many of us.
If the mc doesn't want it, it won't happen. So if you choose you don't want lesbian content in the game then it won't happen at all.

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Grace is the hottest character,
I'm certain you got names crossed up cause HAZEL is by far the hottest in this game and probably in top 3 for every game made to date so far! Not only is she a beautiful womanbutalso knows how to have a good time and is always ready to strip down out of clothes as well and show her amazing body she has from head to toes and what a body she has! Grace isn't bad and def has an insane body also so it doesn't ust have one milf in this game but 2! Lisa the sister or other girls seem to be good lookin too butare far from the milfs in the game! HAZEL is the game for myself and it wouldn't be one of my favorites and reason why I am waiting on more content from the game if not for Hazel!

ALSO as for the game- Hazel is the only one fully nude with Grace in a thong is her fathest she goes in the card game for sure! And lets be ral Lisa is no where near ready for this game or any close and it surely shows in her reaction to her seeing the game they are playing. It is way too much for a virgin who is in lust with her big bro lol
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Astrja_Snowstorm_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I'm certain you got names crossed up cause HAZEL is by far the hottest in this game and probably in top 3 for every game made to date so far! Not only is she a beautiful woman in looks department along with amazing ideal size tits perfect to suck, lick & squeeze them all day but has just as amazing perfect shaped ass whether you are admiring it bouncing on ya dick as her moans grow louder and wilder sametime as does the smacking of your waist hits and slams against that ass hard or while she is riding you cowgirl & you are grabbin hand fulls of it to pull her down harder & harder as she grows close to cumming and as you spank it hard she yells out I'm there fill my my tight wet pussy with your cum!!! As if that wasn't the only place I was meant to end in haha! Well you get the idea of how perfect and how she is the best looking female on the game and maybe from any game truly! Grace isn't bad and neither Lisa the sister or other girls but HAZEL is the game for myself and it wouldn't be one of my favorites and reason why I am waiting on more content from the game.

ALSO Hazel is the only one fully nude with Grace in a thong is her fathest she goes in the card game for sure! And lets be ral Lisa is no where near ready for this game or any close and it surely shows in her reaction to her seeing the game they are playing. It is way too much for a virgin who is in lust with her big bro lol
View attachment 3095736 View attachment 3095738 View attachment 3095739
Hazel and her ginger minge are sexy af. The fact she is kinda slutty makes her even hotter but I am still a Grace fan, she has a great face and is troubled. I have always been drawn to broken women, they expect less from you. :WeSmart:

Reactions: bufa

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Getting "image 'e4_csKK01' not found" and a black screen in the clothing store when you go there with hazel the day after 'saving' April. Seems like a weird error, since I doubt you'd have the scene written and apparently an image to go with it, but no actual image. Maybe just misnamed or typo when recalling image? I'd go file-hunting myself but really can't figure out how to access the images for this game

Reactions: tslojr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting "image 'e4_csKK01' not found" and a black screen in the clothing store when you go there with hazel the day after 'saving' April. Seems like a weird error, since I doubt you'd have the scene written and apparently an image to go with it, but no actual image. Maybe just misnamed or typo when recalling image? I'd go file-hunting myself but really can't figure out how to access the images for this game
The image is there, this has come up a few times. You will have to change it in the script.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
The image is there, this has come up a few times. You will have to change it in the script.
What would I need to be able to do that? the way the files are set up for this game are somewhat different than what I'm used to, I feel like. Like, as I said, I can't even find the image files (unless it's the 00images.rpy/00images.rpyc in Renpy>common, but I have no idea how to open/edit renpy files like that)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What would I need to be able to do that? the way the files are set up for this game are somewhat different than what I'm used to, I feel like. Like, as I said, I can't even find the image files (unless it's the 00images.rpy/00images.rpyc in Renpy>common, but I have no idea how to open/edit renpy files like that)
It's there, an exapmple post.

You can open any RPY file with text document, or Notepad ++ or anything that can open text documents.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Emi - Christmas Special + Cabin Update Coming

Hey all,

I just wanted to give a little update on Emi, as it's been a while since we last saw her. As a last-minute decision, we decided to make a Christmas special for her. And when I say last minute, I mean, I have less than a month to do all the art, which I'm not 100% confident I'll hit, so we're going to call this a Christmas-ish special. Maybe it'll be a New Year's special. But I have high hopes we'll meet the deadline :p

We'll also have another announcement coming for Emi in 2024, where we have a sequel in the works!

If you're interested in the Christmas special, be sure to add it to your wishlist, and maybe Santa will bring it in time :p

I'll also be posting an update soon on progress for the cabin and what our plans are for 2024 as many things will be changing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I totally want to bury my head between Lisa's legs and eat her out for days
And I wouldn't say no to seeing her do that to Hazel & Grace

And of course, I want to make sweet love to Lisa
She is so beautiful. I like her sexy nose

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Lets see Hazels roster, you cant tell me a babe as hot as her is just living in that cabin repressed and just using toys.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Lovely game, im currently using android so im really excited for some that wasn't included to the android ver, The character designs are really something too, the humor and detailed dialogues, tbh i always think of Lisa and our mc, Love their connections, such a fantasy game. Hope the dev keeps up the goodwork, hope we lots of choices for crucial outcomes. Thank you Devs.

Merry Christmas and
A Happy New Year to everyone!

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys,
Just finished up playing Adverse Effects game and i really had good time with that game.

And i definitely want to try this game so anyone of you guys could kindly give me a heads up on the content so far this game has with mc's mom?

Like is it worth to play this game yet if i am aiming for mom content or should i have to wait?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: bufa
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes