4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
We don't have plan for a 4K version since we'd need to re-render every image if we don't want to lose quality but maybe when the game is comeplete and I have some spare time we could do a 4K update :unsure:

Updates at the moment aren't very good and this will be addressed and changed going into 2023.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's okay, you can say you only like incest here, you're in a safe space :p

As for the size of the updates... at the moment they've been kinda meh in my opinion but I assure you, going into 2023, things will 100% be changing with different update sizes and more updates. This year was a bit of a shambles and both myself and wiz know it.
Thank you so much for you wonderful reply! It must be quite complicated to make these games, and I heard it can take a while to render images and stuff even on powerful computers. I think it is amazing where people get their inspiration from when they write stories like this. Personally I could read walls of text if it is really interesting and fun to read, the images are of course a bonus, and especially as they so well done as here. I have never seen these models before and I've played a lot of these games, and then having to abandon them myself, when the writer gets completely lost in his own narrative or he adds things I don't like, such as ntr. Recently I found I have a very narrow band of fetishes which surprised me, because I can be quite a tolerant person. I have every confidence in you and team, you've demonstrated just how good you are at writing. Normally if I don't like something I just stop and delete it, but I love your story very much and I truely look forward to the future with this game as it progresses.
Please don't get too bogged down and get stuck having to re-write everything every other update because it becomes really difficult or painful to write. Just write what you planned, proof read it back, and if everything is okay, add it to your story, it should save you a lot of time going forward.
I wish you every success with this wonderful game, just please don't give up on it, keep going, I think you have a lot of fans that like/love this game..who wouldn't with cute neko's? take care!

Reactions: kotinch

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We don't have plan for a 4K version since we'd need to re-render every image if we don't want to lose quality but maybe when the game is comeplete and I have some spare time we could do a 4K update :unsure:

Updates at the moment aren't very good and this will be addressed and changed going into 2023.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's okay, you can say you only like incest here, you're in a safe space :p

As for the size of the updates... at the moment they've been kinda meh in my opinion but I assure you, going into 2023, things will 100% be changing with different update sizes and more updates. This year was a bit of a shambles and both myself and wiz know it.
Cell..into 2023? Are you intruducing a time travel element into the locked store room in the cabin? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

strangerman

May 4, 2020
Till current update, according to the tags(vaginal sex) but don't see no penetration contents. Feels like a bit grindy. But nonetheless, this game is good with awesome models and script. Bit of suggest, cut down a bit of still image, more effort on animation.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Till current update, according to the tags(vaginal sex) but don't see no penetration contents. Feels like a bit grindy. But nonetheless, this game is good with awesome models and script. Bit of suggest, cut down a bit of still image, more effort on animation.
There is literally zero grind in this game, whatsoever. Like actually literally none. What are you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is literally zero grind in this game, whatsoever. Like actually literally none. What are you talking about?
If I had to guess, they're talking about trying to get both mom and aunt naked during the strip poker game, because it's possible but most people find it difficult to get right. Besides that, yea I can't think of anything that could be called grindy

• Haha

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Yeah, grind is definitely not a word I would use to describe this VN. I'm not sure about the still image and animation part either, I saw no problems in that regard as is.

Since we're in a safe space here it's not ONLY incest I like but it's certainly a bonus for me. ;) Go Lisa!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If I had to guess, they're talking about trying to get both mom and aunt naked during the strip poker game, because it's possible but most people find it difficult to get right. Besides that, yea I can't think of anything that could be called grindy
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you figure that shit out, please tell me!
Then we'll both know and have naked auntie and mommy!:devilish:
Thanks, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.21 - 16.47.14.46.png
I get auntie naked on game night and mom naked in the tub but never together... more's the pity...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.07 - 05.04.40.46.png

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you figure that shit out, please tell me!
Then we'll both know and have naked auntie and mommy!:devilish:
Thanks, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3084073
I get auntie naked on game night and mom naked in the tub but never together... more's the pity...
View attachment 3084082
I don't think you can get both fully naked on the card game, just the aunt, mom is just topless.

• Red Heart

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I thought that game was sexy as hell and wouldn't have minded it going another round or two but in the spirit of not being greedy I'll take what I can get. Hazel naked is a good start! I'd love to see a sexy game like that with Lisa as well.

Reactions: bufa
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes