4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
CellStudios I'm not sure how this hasn't been mentioned before.

Arrived at Cabin, sorting through with Sister and MC corrects her with

"He didn't kick us out, he kicked mom out. Bgig difference" . I'm pretty sure Bgig isn't English English anymore than it's American English. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

"He didn't kick us out, he kicked mom out. Bgig difference" . I'm pretty sure Bgig isn't English English anymore than it's American English. ;)
Well, tbf, I haven't started the rewrite yet. But yeah, post as you find'em. Make Cell work. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
CellStudios are you finally going to let us have the lil librarian girl?
Perhaps... one day :unsure:

How the heck did that go unckecked for so long? Thanks for pointing it out.

CellStudios Something's just off with this Hazel sequence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I think I agree with you on this one :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello! I really enjoyed playing this game prior to this latest release. It says it's a rewrite, and I can't remember which chapter it plays up to so far. I am wondering, if there is an upscaled or native 4k version of the game / updates?
Also, how often can we expect an update and how much will be in an update?
Some times you play one of these games, with a really intriguing story and you get hooked, the models look fantastic especially the auntie and the sister, not that the mom is bad looking because she is not. The other 2 girls, I am not so much a fan of, not because they look bad or anything, they just feel off for some reason, maybe because I am not actually seeing them being serious yet, I don't know.
I really hope that your updates will be really big, I can wait for how long it might take you. If I could afford to subscribe to you, I really would, but right now I am subscribing to some of my all time favorite developers and i can't afford to subscribe to anyone else, I put aside each month and sometimes it's so difficult, my finances are not in a good place at the moment, and christmas and kids in the same sentence is like being stung by Asian hornets, but I promise if my financial outlook changes, I will definitely subscribe to you the first chance I get as long as you don't abandon this lovely game. (y) :) :love:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hello! I really enjoyed playing this game prior to this latest release. It says it's a rewrite, and I can't remember which chapter it plays up to so far. I am wondering, if there is an upscaled or native 4k version of the game / updates?
Also, how often can we expect an update and how much will be in an update?
Some times you play one of these games, with a really intriguing story and you get hooked, the models look fantastic especially the auntie and the sister, not that the mom is bad looking because she is not. The other 2 girls, I am not so much a fan of, not because they look bad or anything, they just feel off for some reason, maybe because I am not actually seeing them being serious yet, I don't know.
I really hope that your updates will be really big, I can wait for how long it might take you. If I could afford to subscribe to you, I really would, but right now I am subscribing to some of my all time favorite developers and i can't afford to subscribe to anyone else, I put aside each month and sometimes it's so difficult, my finances are not in a good place at the moment, and christmas and kids in the same sentence is like being stung by Asian hornets, but I promise if my financial outlook changes, I will definitely subscribe to you the first chance I get as long as you don't abandon this lovely game. (y) :) :love:
We don't have plan for a 4K version since we'd need to re-render every image if we don't want to lose quality but maybe when the game is comeplete and I have some spare time we could do a 4K update :unsure:

Updates at the moment aren't very good and this will be addressed and changed going into 2023.

It's okay, you can say you only like incest here, you're in a safe space :p

As for the size of the updates... at the moment they've been kinda meh in my opinion but I assure you, going into 2023, things will 100% be changing with different update sizes and more updates. This year was a bit of a shambles and both myself and wiz know it.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
We don't have plan for a 4K version since we'd need to re-render every image if we don't want to lose quality but maybe when the game is comeplete and I have some spare time we could do a 4K update :unsure:

Updates at the moment aren't very good and this will be addressed and changed going into 2023.

It's okay, you can say you only like incest here, you're in a safe space :p

As for the size of the updates... at the moment they've been kinda meh in my opinion but I assure you, going into 2023, things will 100% be changing with different update sizes and more updates. This year was a bit of a shambles and both myself and wiz know it.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes