But as soon as I saw Lisa
I knew she would be my favourite

Also, I feel really sorry for Grace
She has had to deal with so much crap
I'll protect her & Hazel as well

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Could you imagine if you couldn't :oops: Like we did 10 episodes but never gave the option to fuck anyone...We'd probably be the first AVN to do it... should we :unsure:
As the dev, you DO want folks to like and enjoy your content, right? Why the fuck would you then make the all time worst suggestion in the history of AVN development regarding your own creation? You make no sense. Do you enjoy hate mail? Do you want your project to fail?

I expect to have sex in this title. I EXPECT IT!!! If you refuse to deliver, there are hundreds more from whence you came. So, knock off the jokes and make your fans happy... or don't and fail. Personally, I'd rather see you succeed, my friend! You've done well thus far! So, knock off the lame jokes and just keep making an awesome AVN, please. LOVE your renders! LOVE your story. Just don't forget the sex and you'll do just fine.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.07 - 05.02.37.99.png

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
As the dev, you DO want folks to like and enjoy your content, right? Why the fuck would you then make the all time worst suggestion in the history of AVN development regarding your own creation? You make no sense. Do you enjoy hate mail? Do you want your project to fail?

I expect to have sex in this title. I EXPECT IT!!! If you refuse to deliver, there are hundreds more from whence you came. So, knock off the jokes and make your fans happy... or don't and fail. Personally, I'd rather see you succeed, my friend! You've done well thus far! So, knock off the lame jokes and just keep making an awesome AVN, please. LOVE your renders! LOVE your story. Just don't forget the sex and you'll do just fine.

View attachment 2987595
I guess it's a good job that episode 5 has some... spice :oops:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like that sex didn't happen straight away
It makes the relationships building up to the sex more meaningful imo
Not to mention the fact that nothing happened with the girl I like, except her being an ass towards the MC and almost bumping clams with the sister.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

View attachment 2987595
Dude he was just joking
People are allowed to make light hearted jokes
I think your post is a bit mean tbh

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021

View attachment 2987595
Dude,
chill-you-must-chill.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dude... That WAS chill... In fact, it was ice cold, pulse didn't raise a single blip. No hypertension here... you seem to have that market cornered in your gif! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: That was just a stone cold honest reply to the worst suggestion in the history of AVN's. Meanwhile... back to more AVN fun... L8r:devilish:

Jan 27, 2018
x1.jpg

The Cabin - Episode 5 - Progress Report #2 + AE Update

Hey all,

I just wanted to jump on and give a quick update for episode 5 and a little update for AE too for those that are interested in it.

The Cabin - Episode 5

Progress has been going well with Episode 5 this month. Wiz finished the writing a while back, and I've started work on the renders. Below is a little stat check so you can see what to expect and where we're at:
  • Total Renders: 382
  • Complete Renders: 133
I have hopes of getting all renders done this month; if not, then they should be finished in the first week of November. So I'd hope to have a release at some point in November too. I'm also thinking about changing the music in the game too. People have said the constant piano is a little annoying, and I kind of agree. If anyone knows somewhere I can get some decent free-to-use music, then let me know.

Adverse Effects Update:

I was hoping to have AE released this month, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case. I finished all the image work about 2 weeks ago, but like an idiot, I wasn't rendering animations as I went, so now I have a massive backlog of animations and stills.

That being said, I just finished the first section and went to move onto the second section last night, but it seems I'd already done it :p

I do still have around 70 stills to render (one nights work) and another 16 animations. I can normally render 3 animations a night, so maybe 5 or 6 nights to get those rendered. I'm probably looking at having everything rendered by the 24th, and then I have 7 days to add those to the game, add music and achievements for Steam, and then do some testing, so maybe I can squeeze it out this month?... We'll see :p

Special Announcement?

There might be one soon... Not sure if it'll happen though...

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.4] ~1,640 1080p renders to 1440p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 30fps to 1440p 60fps.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
why the download link is removed ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to marry Lisa
She is perfect

I plan on sweeping her off her feet in a very romantic way

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes