4.00 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 27, 2018
LB05_010655.jpg

Hey all,
I wanted to jump on with a quick update for episode 5 and let you know a little about where I'm at with AE.

So Wiz has been very busy with episode 5 and finished all the writing and coding at the start of the month, so it's ready for me to jump in and get the art done; however, as I said last time, I don't want to start the art until AE is finished. But that doesn't mean progress is going to stall on the cabin. I've told Wiz that even though episode 5 is finished, just keep writing, get started on episode 6, and pretty much keep going until the game is finished. I don't see the point in waiting for me to do the art when he could be cracking on with the rest of the game, and once the whole game is fully written, he can just kick back and chill.

As for AE, the actual "game" is pretty much finished; I just have a bonus scene to add, which I hope to have finished this month, and then I need to render all the animations and that bonus scene, and that'll pretty much be done. The reason I'm adding the bonus scene is simply because the game was supposed to be like Emi, a love story between just two characters, but I couldn't find it in me to leave the doctor out, so she'll get a little sexy time at the end of the game.

That being said, I now have an idea of how big the game is going to be, so I have some stats for you:
  • Render Count: 600 ( 940 total with different pubic hair variants )
  • Animation Count: 20 ( Around 30 total with different pubic hair variants )
  • Line Count: 5,800 ( Including different pubic hair variants )
That's just for the main game, not including the bonus scene. And although the game is small, it's still a complete game. Unlike Emi, this game doesn't leave it open for a sequel, and (I believe) it has a satisfying ending.

The game ended up being much bigger than I intended but I'm glad to finally be coming to an end :p

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I believe it's an issue with the resolution, I can't 100% remember how to fix it though... I think it's something like CTRL+G or SHIFT+G... Let me look into it.
Shift-G access the renderer selection. But neither GL2 nor ANGLE2 fixed it.
It's odd, because I've used centered as character object before, only calling it directly instead of via a defined character object. And it worked as expected, in this renpy version however, replacing mess with centered only centers the text horizontal and not also vertical.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Shift-G access the renderer selection. But neither GL2 nor ANGLE2 fixed it.
It's odd, because I've used centered as character object before, only calling it directly instead of via a defined character object. And it worked as expected, in this renpy version however, replacing mess with centered only centers the text horizontal and not also vertical.
I'm not sure what could be causing it then, have you had this issue with any other game or just the cabin?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I'm not sure what could be causing it then, have you had this issue with any other game or just the cabin?
Nope, like I said, this is the first time I see centered behave this way. I've used it before myself without issues.
I believe I've found the issue, it does not happen when I run it in the Ren'Py 8.0.2 SDK.
And this made me look into the game folder to see what differed with the copy I extracted into the SDK projects folder
Ok, found it, apparently I managed to drag an erroneous rpy file from my own env into the game folder by accident. No idea how... must have been half awake.
Fixed!. Now to debug why it happened, looks like it messed with some offset.

Last edited:

SuperflyX

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 1772878

Overview:
An unfortunate series of events lead to you spending your summer vacation in a cabin in the middle of the woods. You saw this summer as being your last before truly venturing into adulthood. Your one wish was to spend your last summer vacation traveling, just you and the outdoors with no responsibilities. Little did you know, this summer would be one you'd never forget. Filled with adventure, love, fear and dare I say murder! Expect the unexpected for nothing is as it seems out here in the woods, where nobody can hear you scream!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-07-02
Developer: Cell Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4v2 Rewrite
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(Ep 4): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: QHD UPSCALE - MULTI MOD - FAN SIG

Abc3192 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1200068 View attachment 1200070 View attachment 1200071 View attachment 1200072 View attachment 1200074 View attachment 1323180 View attachment 1323181 View attachment 1323182 View attachment 1323183 View attachment 1323184 View attachment 1372770 View attachment 1372771 View attachment 1874390 View attachment 1372772 View attachment 1372773 View attachment 1470492 View attachment 1470491 View attachment 1470490 View attachment 1470489 View attachment 1833271 View attachment 1833270 View attachment 1833269 View attachment 1833267
the MOST BORING "GAME" EVER......

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I believe there is a mistake in the code for EP4.

At the beginning of the episode, it creates the variable E3_Branch.

But later at the boutique scene with Hazel, the variable is E3Branch without the underscore, which prevents us from seeing the dialog even if we went to the date with Kay or stayed at home with Grace and Hazel.

BTW, has anyone figured out how to get Hazel naked and Grace in her panties at the same time in the card game?

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the Title gives me horror vibes for sure. Are there any supernatural elements in this story?

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
BTW, has anyone figured out how to get Hazel naked and Grace in her panties at the same time in the card game?
I am pretty sure you cannot do both cause I have tried many different ways of doing this but it hasn't come up with the needed amountn of stripping cards for both so that is why I always go with the hottest chic on the game and maybe of any game and get Hazel naked cause she is the hottest! I truly hope we don't have to wait any longer to see Hazel getting fucked and not get a dumb blue ball ending but even have a couple hott sex scenes with mc to make up for the wait for nedw bcontent!
HAZEL_i_AM_GONNA_SUCK_UR_CLIT_N_GIVE_YA_ALL_MY_DICK_SIG.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Hi, I've had my eye on this one for awhile now and decided to try it out but hit a snag..Can someone please explain to me the difference between Ep 1-4 old version and Ep. 4v2 Rewrite please?

So is Ep. 4v2 Rewrite just Episode 4 or does it have all 4 Episodes so far and if i start that instead of the Old Version am i missing out on anything like removed image's, changed/ re-rendered scene's etc?

Much appreciated.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, I've had my eye on this one for awhile now and decided to try it out but hit a snag..Can someone please explain to me the difference between Ep 1-4 old version and Ep. 4v2 Rewrite please?

So is Ep. 4v2 Rewrite just Episode 4 or does it have all 4 Episodes so far and if i start that instead of the Old Version am i missing out on anything like removed image's, changed/ re-rendered scene's etc?

Much appreciated.
Go with the rewrite. It has all four and it is the one that is being continued.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I am pretty sure you cannot do both cause I have tried many different ways of doing this but it hasn't come up with the needed amountn of stripping cards for both so that is why I always go with the hottest chic on the game and maybe of any game and get Hazel naked cause she is the hottest! I truly hope we don't have to wait any longer to see Hazel getting fucked and not get a dumb blue ball ending but even have a couple hott sex scenes with mc to make up for the wait for nedw bcontent!
View attachment 2973788 View attachment 2973791 View attachment 2973792
It is possible to get both Hazel and Grace totally naked, I just have no idea how to do it :oops: Wiz did the coding behind it all and to this day, I haven't been able to get them both naked to get the achievement on steam :p but wiz has shown me it is possible to do :unsure:

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It is possible to get both Hazel and Grace totally naked, I just have no idea how to do it :oops: Wiz did the coding behind it all and to this day, I haven't been able to get them both naked to get the achievement on steam :p but wiz has shown me it is possible to do :unsure:
Someone on steam put an achievement guide up for it that's how I got it

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes