4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, another game where you have to guess relationship from beginning with minimum information... Annoying...
But still, looks promising.

h1s0k4

Sep 25, 2020
The game keeps crashing. I click the mouse and the game does not proceed properly. I didn't know I had downloaded Crysis 3, my PC is weak.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I must be truly missing something big or my eyes are, well bad isn't even worthy here they just are fucked because, and by all means please help me clear this up,

In the Changelog it is new and states this ep4 v2 has 300, YES 300 NEW NEW NEW Renders! Again 300 New!

Don't mean to yel....WHERE?!?! WTF! EXACTLY WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THESE 300 New Renders HIDING? I have not seen any hint of where 20 of them, 300 no but would like to.
I have truly seen maybe 2 new scenes or moments but surely the 2 I deem important or stand out since Hazel, (My top #1 Fav, she is the best overall chic for a mc out of any can name (IMO)and hottest female in any game ever & on any type of system or character designed milf or woman) is in both ,the 1st is after Grace shows her tits & runs off.
Flash to next and we see Hazel come out to Grace us with another sexxxy view of her epic curved beautiful body made for FUCKING & they are talking bout the incident with "The Creepy Camper" barely escapes our big bad Pop Quiz rambling jackass mc; and planning the next day that truly made all of the events take a very clear setback with Hazel in dressing room covering up....

Yet yesterday you sat buck naked in front of me, told me great secret info, we kissed, lucked spanked and flirted beyond anybody missing that shit with her flat out hunting the mc should def take another opportunity and time to get her naked after his taken clothes off comment. Puzzling but oh well just move forward like we just played truth dare game and she got her win and saw my cock finally skinny dipping and it was clear she never took her eyes off it when she could look Hazel and sex only is a must in next update or it for sure will be another slow turd milk the shit for no reason good .... I love Hazel but if what is and easily can be seen how she is and way she acts is very clear, she has mc sneak off just the 2 and they fuck starting the sneaky relationship for a bit til no need for sneaking soon but she is not a dull slow take time and wine and dine chic and not one but. She is all out let's have fun and as much fun we can while we can and her fun is in the forms of FUCKING, busting loads in and in her and her cumming on and from your cock or mouth also!

But HEY WHERE ARE THE 300 NEW RENDERS FUCKERS LOL?!?
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Well, to answer your question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are 100% correct on the book being the thing needed to return.
It is Hazel, her sis who you are meaning who has history with creepy Hunter, Grace just came drunk and with mc and Lisa. Hunter is a full blown creep and stalker but that is as far as he goes or I think so. He is a distraction from the real nut job who eats the face off of people in back alleys or opens his bag of crazy sick shit intended on some other fun way to pass time with his sick twisted self, lol!

Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

Young wolf

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone please help me on how to get kissing scene between hazel and grace in their bedroom? In think it is bedroom and they were for sure kissing or it can also be a peck maybe.

Update : I had trouble with getting that scene, but finally got it. In your previous decisions where you have to choose between different family members, ignore grace and select hazel for all choices. hope this helps. I selected grace previously due to which, the game made grace kiss the MC. If you do not get enough points on grace, she turns to kiss hazel. Hope this helps.
What scene are you referring to. And what decisions are needed to unlock it

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
The scene where grace kisses hazel in an truth or dare game. Choices where you had to choose between sister, mom, aunt, select aunt for all to get this scene in that truth or dare game.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I'm not sure why you allow the player to rename the MC, and after you do, the text keeps referring to him as Kevin rather than the chosen name....

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not sure why you allow the player to rename the MC, and after you do, the text keeps referring to him as Kevin rather than the chosen name....
Because sometimes you fuck up your variable assignments when writing a program. So people can come in and uncharitably act like you did it just to piss them off.

It's something we programmers do to piss of you normies all the time.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Because sometimes you fuck up your variable assignments when writing a program. So people can come in and uncharitably act like you did it just to piss them off.

It's something we programmers do to piss of you normies all the time.
I was just POLITELY pointing it out. You however...

Jan 2, 2022
This whole game could just be about MC fucking his aunt, and I'd be happy.
Such a gorgeous Redhead!!!!!
The mom need another Spa Day. Her alcoholism has REALLY taken a toll on her looks.
A bit younger, smoother and plumper skin sure would help.
All the girls are great though. Great work, Designer! :love: ;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whats up with these lying ass Tags? Vaginal sex, oral Sex. None of that's in the version I played lol. The only thing that happened so far was a little handjob.
There is an "old version" in the spoiler tab, there is this new version called the rewrites.

Reactions: PapaPhat

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

I just wanted to jump on real quick and let you guys know about something that's occurred. I've basically spent the last 6 years of my life sitting at the computer all day working on games. I worked on a couple of games before starting my own, which I won't mention by title since I was just the artist on other projects that have since been cancelled.

I went from working on a couple small projects to working on WTHI to starting my own games, and I've loved every minute of it, well, somewhat. Over the last year or so, I've been feeling a little trapped. Since my daily schedule has been to wake up at 10 a.m., go to bed at 11 p.m., and spend my entire day on the computer, I feel like I'm ready for a change.

Please note, though, that this does not mean I'm walking away; I'm not done just yet. I want to spend less time doing this and a little more time having a life, seeing friends, and seeing the world. I know you might be thinking, Why would working on any game stop me from doing those things? and the answer is simply my own mindset. I put the game and working first, and I always have.

That being said, I was at the doctor on Monday as I've been having some pains in my chest, and after having an ECG and getting some blood tests done, it seems I have something going on with my heart and some sort of blood infection. It's nothing to worry about, but it was a little scary and made me step back a little and think about what I want from life.

I'm currently 32, and I have no life—no wife, girlfriend, or kids, and the few friends I have left I barely see anymore. I know people don't like hearing about other people's issues, but that's just the way things are.

I've had a word with Wiz and we've agreed to part ways, maybe we'll join forces again in the future, who knows. For now, I'm going to slowly move forward solo and see what comes of it. I've been working on Adverse Effects solo and loving it.

So what does this mean for the games? Well, I'm going to be taking a month off to just chill and hang out with friends. I tend to get bored a lot, so I'll probably do some writing too, but let me give you a quick breakdown for each project I'm working on:

Where The Heart Is - I'll still be working on the game as I am now, just working fewer hours. My plan was to step back from it a little, but since it's so close to the end, I figure I can ride it out.

The Cabin - I'll be taking at least a month off from working on the cabin; however, I will more than likely do some writing for it since I get bored very easily and I like to write. When working on the cabin, I've always worked episode by episode, whereas now, I want to at least plot the entire game out before I continue on episode 5, so I know where it's going. I think to plot the whole game out, it'll probably take me about 2 weeks. I also plan to make it a lot sexier and scarier sooner.

Nordstrums Treasure - The plot for the game is 100% written out, and around 1,000 lines of script have been made, along with around 90 renders. For now, though, this game is on hold for the foreseeable future.

Adverse Effects - This one is a tricky one for me to talk about. I've got the plot 100% written out, and around 2,800 lines of script have been made, along with around 230 renders. This was going to be my first finished solo project, and I've really enjoyed making it. I'm very tempted to continue working on it at weekends since I don't want to see it fall and have me forget about it. I have another two stories written out that I really liked, but they never made it to the script phase, which still bums me out, and then I went and got a new SSD and lost the stories for those two ¬.¬

I really hope resting, getting out, and seeing the world will help me recharge my batteries. But something I can say for sure is that every game above will one day be finished, even if it kills me. We've all seen far too many games get abandoned, and I won't go down that route; my pride won't allow it.

I'll also be pausing Patreon again, but just for August. I'll come back some time in the month and let you guys know where I'm at and where we're moving next.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I think I can turn off notifications, given this post, I don't think we'll see anything about this game anytime soon. Not that I think the developer is wrong, but as he himself said, he needs to live. So if this game ever gets another update, it'll be welcome. otherwise, life goes on, and best of luck to the developer.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I just wanted to jump on real quick and let you guys know about something that's occurred. I've basically spent the last 6 years of my life sitting at the computer all day working on games. I worked on a couple of games before starting my own, which I won't mention by title since I was just the artist on other projects that have since been cancelled.

I went from working on a couple small projects to working on WTHI to starting my own games, and I've loved every minute of it, well, somewhat. Over the last year or so, I've been feeling a little trapped. Since my daily schedule has been to wake up at 10 a.m., go to bed at 11 p.m., and spend my entire day on the computer, I feel like I'm ready for a change.

Please note, though, that this does not mean I'm walking away; I'm not done just yet. I want to spend less time doing this and a little more time having a life, seeing friends, and seeing the world. I know you might be thinking, Why would working on any game stop me from doing those things? and the answer is simply my own mindset. I put the game and working first, and I always have.

That being said, I was at the doctor on Monday as I've been having some pains in my chest, and after having an ECG and getting some blood tests done, it seems I have something going on with my heart and some sort of blood infection. It's nothing to worry about, but it was a little scary and made me step back a little and think about what I want from life.

I'm currently 32, and I have no life—no wife, girlfriend, or kids, and the few friends I have left I barely see anymore. I know people don't like hearing about other people's issues, but that's just the way things are.

I've had a word with Wiz and we've agreed to part ways, maybe we'll join forces again in the future, who knows. For now, I'm going to slowly move forward solo and see what comes of it. I've been working on Adverse Effects solo and loving it.

So what does this mean for the games? Well, I'm going to be taking a month off to just chill and hang out with friends. I tend to get bored a lot, so I'll probably do some writing too, but let me give you a quick breakdown for each project I'm working on:

Where The Heart Is - I'll still be working on the game as I am now, just working fewer hours. My plan was to step back from it a little, but since it's so close to the end, I figure I can ride it out.

The Cabin - I'll be taking at least a month off from working on the cabin; however, I will more than likely do some writing for it since I get bored very easily and I like to write. When working on the cabin, I've always worked episode by episode, whereas now, I want to at least plot the entire game out before I continue on episode 5, so I know where it's going. I think to plot the whole game out, it'll probably take me about 2 weeks. I also plan to make it a lot sexier and scarier sooner.

Nordstrums Treasure - The plot for the game is 100% written out, and around 1,000 lines of script have been made, along with around 90 renders. For now, though, this game is on hold for the foreseeable future.

Adverse Effects - This one is a tricky one for me to talk about. I've got the plot 100% written out, and around 2,800 lines of script have been made, along with around 230 renders. This was going to be my first finished solo project, and I've really enjoyed making it. I'm very tempted to continue working on it at weekends since I don't want to see it fall and have me forget about it. I have another two stories written out that I really liked, but they never made it to the script phase, which still bums me out, and then I went and got a new SSD and lost the stories for those two ¬.¬

I really hope resting, getting out, and seeing the world will help me recharge my batteries. But something I can say for sure is that every game above will one day be finished, even if it kills me. We've all seen far too many games get abandoned, and I won't go down that route; my pride won't allow it.

I'll also be pausing Patreon again, but just for August. I'll come back some time in the month and let you guys know where I'm at and where we're moving next.
Yeah, how about focusing on just one game (The Cabin) at a time? Do life things and work on the one game in such a way as you do other things. But several games at once? That's crazy and now, we all lose out as you burned yourself out. Don't get me wrong, I wish you well but... this is becoming a theme in these sorts of games it seems. Anyhow, I do wish you well in whatever you end up doing.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, I think I can turn off notifications, given this post, I don't think we'll see anything about this game anytime soon. Not that I think the developer is wrong, but as he himself said, he needs to live. So if this game ever gets another update, it'll be welcome. otherwise, life goes on, and best of luck to the developer.
Agreed. Unwatching this one as well.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes