4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
I'm getting missing image errors with Kaydence at the clothing store in this update.
When you can tell which characters the developer prefers by what branches get playtested. :ROFLMAO:

(There's a similar, minor oversight where you miss a short scene in the bowling match if you pick Team Nymphet instead of Team Milf)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When you can tell which characters the developer prefers by what branches get playtested. :ROFLMAO:

(There's a similar, minor oversight where you miss a short scene in the bowling match if you pick Team Nymphet instead of Team Milf)
There is an issue with it atm, they removed the game from Patreon for now.

I would also note, it is currently pointless playing the new release, we've found a pretty major issue with it and will be putting out a fix tomorrow.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
CellStudios was the steam update for chapter 4 pulled for the bugfix to replace it? my install is still at chapter 3 and there hasnt been any info about the chapter 4 rewrite being released other than here.

edit// just as i ask the damn thing pops up on steam to update.. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, so I just want to rationalize this. The thread for your game on F95 was posted on May. 17, 2021, so im going to assume thats when the game was first released. That was 25 months ago. Your patreon has several membership levels, the lowest that says you get access to the game is $4.50. That means if someone supported this game from the first month, they would have paid you $112.50. Thats around the price of a triple A title. Your own patreon page describes you as programming amateur. Can you please explain to us moochers why this game deserves to be so expensive?
Because most AAA are heavily funded by studios and then charge you an arm and a leg to recoup their costs. This game is 100% funded by the public. It's why it takes longer for the game from start to finish and without a studio funding it, he needs ongoing funding, unless he works, in which case he can cover some of it, but then development time takes even longer.

Odds are you haven't been paying anything at all, let alone paying from the very start. But if you dislike this model of funding, than I suggest you protest by never playing any game like it again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 4 is now fixed...

Episode 4 is now live. Please let us know if you have any issues with achievements or saves. When we released episode 3, we had issues with avievements and saves but those issues should have been fixed. However, while testing I did have an issue with 1 save from April, which is weird because I had other saves from the same day that worked so not sure what the issue was there.

Update contains:

• 300+ New Renders
  • 1900+ Lines of Code

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4 v 2 Rewrite] [Cell Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

kirz

May 24, 2017
No, they are not, they are the v1 of episode 4.

Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 2:24 AM

The new version just came out a little over 3 hours ago.

The compressed version is v2 of episode 4, the fixed version.
I'm getting missing image errors with Kaydence at the clothing store in this update.
The missing image errors with Kaydence at the clothing store continue to appear in compressed v2 of episode 4

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes