4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I would also note, it is currently pointless playing the new release, we've found a pretty major issue with it and will be putting out a fix tomorrow.
Is it the missing renders of clothing store girl scene in ep4? Does the ending of ep4 end with the scene with mc and his sis sleep together?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I couldn't find an answer so, does the rewrite have surprise rape/ntr in the game I don't enjoy that type of thing in a story?

Thanks.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Has the dev changed the way to access the console? Shift-O doesn't seem to be working for me...

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
I got a little lost here, how should I download this game? It has a link for the 4 versions, and one for version 4.
Do I have to download files 1-4 and then that 4 and replace?
If the 4 parts are already rewritten, why aren't they in a single file?

I too am a little lost. parts 1-4 are >2gb, the re-write of part 4 is ~840mb. Does this include parts 1-3?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't get something. Never played a game on Steam before, so I don't know. If I DL a game on there does it make a folder of it on the computer just like the games I DL here? Also. When I went to play it on Steam, it already has all these achievements and it gave me the option to continue with my save from playing the DL I got from here. I thought I'd have to restart from the beginning on the Steam version. I mean, I have to anyway to see what is new in this rewrite, but still. That's cool.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Rewrite eh... OK, is it worth the download? Anything new or SoS. :unsure:

They fuckin yet or nah?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Are you using the mod (I guess you mean that your game doesn't continue past ep 3)?
What IS the ending of Episode 3 and the ending of Episode 4? Because it still ends with the girl getting dragged into the cabin for me. And that was before the Episode 4 rewrite came out. So I personally don't know where it is supposed to end.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
What IS the ending of Episode 3 and the ending of Episode 4? Because it still ends with the girl getting dragged into the cabin for me. And that was before the Episode 4 rewrite came out. So I personally don't know where it is supposed to end.
What you discribed is the end of Ep. 3. The mod isn´t updated yet so that ends with Ep. 3.
At the end of the code in the mod it ends with a "end screen" of sorts for Ep. 3.
The game files ends Ep. 3 with a "link" to the start of Ep. 4.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What you discribed is the end of Ep. 3. The mod isn´t updated yet so that ends with Ep. 3.
At the end of the code in the mod it ends with a "end screen" of sorts for Ep. 3.
The game files ends Ep. 3 with a "link" to the start of Ep. 4.
Well. I DL'd this update. Didn't apply the Mod because I know that it isn't matching yet. But when I went to continue from my last save, it ended and went back to the main menu. Is it because my save was when I had the mod? Or is it something else?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay. I don't get something. Never played a game on Steam before, so I don't know. If I DL a game on there does it make a folder of it on the computer just like the games I DL here? Also. When I went to play it on Steam, it already has all these achievements and it gave me the option to continue with my save from playing the DL I got from here. I thought I'd have to restart from the beginning on the Steam version. I mean, I have to anyway to see what is new in this rewrite, but still. That's cool.
Yes, the game files are the same on Steam and you get here...They are in the folder Steam Library, steamapps, common, then the game...

So, it will detect your save since Ren'Py stores them in the same location.

Well. I DL'd this update. Didn't apply the Mod because I know that it isn't matching yet. But when I went to continue from my last save, it ended and went back to the main menu. Is it because my save was when I had the mod? Or is it something else?
Try starting a new game, then click "tab" to fast forward, pick a choice, tab again to get to the end of episode 3 and see.

Reactions: Talmadge

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
I'm getting missing image errors with Kaydence at the clothing store in this update.
When you can tell which characters the developer prefers by what branches get playtested. :ROFLMAO:

(There's a similar, minor oversight where you miss a short scene in the bowling match if you pick Team Nymphet instead of Team Milf)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes