4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Don't get me wrong, both f95 and the people here play a vital role in a games development too, just a little annoying when some complain and patrons have no issues at all with what's going on :p
I totally understand. For a variety of reasons it is unlikely that I will ever contribute financially to the vast majority of games I play here. I'd much rather there be something for me to mooch than nothing, so do what you gotta do boo. Entitled pirates are one of the weirdest sub groups of people on the internet, imo. I don't understand them at all.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey, is anyone else experiencing a lot of "missing image" errors? The whole sequence of the "landlady" telling you about her miscarriage, as well as the scene right after, has been fully black for me. Maybe even more but I've put this on pause assuming it's bugged

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023

Разблокировано

Hey all,
We ran into some issues with the release but we thankfully managed to fix it before the end of the month. I'm not going to go into to much detail because it's already an hour past my bed time and I want to go to bed :p
As always, if you find any issues, let us know below and we'll get to them asap. We believe we've fixed the save issue but I find 1 save that wouldn't work but I don't know if I made that save before we did the fix, hopefully it was :p
Downloads:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4 Rewrite] [Cell Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Don't get me wrong, both f95 and the people here play a vital role in a games development too, just a little annoying when some complain and patrons have no issues at all with what's going on :p
I can understand the annoyance. It's usually from the people who don't pay for it lol. F95 and "people here" are the same though, right? I got a little confused there. Can't forget the Steam folk "like me" as well. I am enjoying the game and can't wait for it's completion.

Is it a new update or just a rewrite of a previous update?
New update for me since I didn't play the game before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.4] ~1,640 1080p renders to 1440p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 30fps to 1440p 60fps.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
Awsome work Britt Runa ! TYVM for your effort! Any chance of an update to the latest game version, pretty please?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCabinSummerVacation-EP4Rewrite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: maxorka

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, so I just want to rationalize this. The thread for your game on F95 was posted on May. 17, 2021, so im going to assume thats when the game was first released. That was 25 months ago. Your patreon has several membership levels, the lowest that says you get access to the game is $4.50. That means if someone supported this game from the first month, they would have paid you $112.50. Thats around the price of a triple A title. Your own patreon page describes you as programming amateur. Can you please explain to us moochers why this game deserves to be so expensive?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is there anything new in this update? Or does it still end with Jason Voorhees, I mean Moorhees, dragging the girl to the cabin?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Okay, so I just want to rationalize this. The thread for your game on F95 was posted on May. 17, 2021, so im going to assume thats when the game was first released. That was 25 months ago. Your patreon has several membership levels, the lowest that says you get access to the game is $4.50. That means if someone supported this game from the first month, they would have paid you $112.50. Thats around the price of a triple A title. Your own patreon page describes you as programming amateur. Can you please explain to us moochers why this game deserves to be so expensive?

Sure, although the $5 tier says you get access to the game, $1 gets access too, just a few hours after the other tiers. In terms of lifetime support, that's just how Patreon works; it's not like developers can set a lifetime dollar amount and anybody who reaches that then never has to pay again; not only would that be financially devastating, it just wouldn't be practical. This is also a reason I personally prefer Steam: it's a one-time payment, and you get lifetime updates for any game, but most moochers wouldn't even pay the $1.99 if they knew they'd be getting life-time updates.

And what I mean by people being moochers, is people who come on here, get the game for free, yet still feel entitled enough to dictate how the game should be made and how things should be run.

Like I said above, though, that doesn't mean people on here don't serve a purpose. I love hearing feedback from people here; just don't expect me to bend my arm and change the game to something you want for free.

EDIT: Oh, I also should note that I also just had Patreon paused for 9 months while we worked on the rewrite, so I wasn't mooching off people, even though we were working on the game. We also gave Emi - New Beginnings to patreons for free.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks for sharing this..if it will a good game i will buy on steam usually..can't afford a sub cuz i'm unemployed..so now all the game is reworked right? cuz in changelog it says chap 3 reworked nothing about chap 4 apart in the version name...thanmks and good work

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
thanks for sharing this..if it will a good game i will buy on steam usually..can't afford a sub cuz i'm unemployed..so now all the game is reworked right? cuz in changelog it says chap 3 reworked nothing about chap 4 apart in the version name...thanmks and good work
Yeah, this is the end of the rework and going forward it'll be nothing but new content.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
I would also note, it is currently pointless playing the new release, we've found a pretty major issue with it and will be putting out a fix tomorrow.
What issue? just played the Steam version and did not notice anything wrong - very enjoyable.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes