4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
The game is good in and of itself and I like the story. Nudity and horror cannibal have always gone well together. Reminds me of Emmanuelle and the last Cannibals from the 80's or the "Wrong Turn" movie series. But Truth and Dare with Mom and Aunt just undressing with no prior history doesn't quite add up. Tastes differ, but that's too quick and obvious. Otherwise a really good game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK what did I miss, I swear I didn't see anything different with the remake, although I don't remember the kinky game you play with Hazel and Grace.
I forgot the sister is a LI, I mean purple hair who would think it.
Kaydence's model is completely different and you now only get a BJ from April and no sex (yet, at least). Is the entire bowling alley scene new as well? I don't remember that from the earlier version of the game, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Kaydence's model is completely different and you now only get a BJ from April and no sex (yet, at least). Is the entire bowling alley scene new as well? I don't remember that from the earlier version of the game, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, the bowling might be new, to be honest, I was more looking to see if that odd fucker would show up for Hazel, felt like it could go the wrong way with me.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The bowling is new. Got to the scene where mom tells the MC about the drinking. I now remember that as being what happened the last time I played. Don't remember who April is, though. So haven't got that far yet. Don't know who the "odd fucker" is, unless you mean Hunter. I have a felling Hunter is actually the Morhees boy. We shall see.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The bowling is new. Got to the scene where mom tells the MC about the drinking. I now remember that as being what happened the last time I played. Don't remember who April is, though. So haven't got that far yet. Don't know who the "odd fucker" is, unless you mean Hunter. I have a felling Hunter is actually the Morhees boy. We shall see.
Greetings my friend :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
The game is not running on Mac. We can't even build distribuitions on Renpy 7.5.3 using game folder without error. Please Upload versions for each operating system or only for windows. Thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When the MC and Lisa go into town on their own for the first time, they stop at a café and April serves them, although I don't believe they know her name yet. They then meet Hazel at the library. When Hazel later comes over to hang out with Lisa (in Episode 3), she brings her sister. That sister turns out to be April (so you see coffee shop girl again). The MC hangs out with her for a bit at the end of the episode.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
so in next updates removed content return or it continue downgrade for sake of steam?

P.S.: currently for me it look like dev not made ep4 remake on time or deside remove bunch of content for some reason

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so in next updates removed content return or it continue downgrade for sake of steam?

P.S.: currently for me it look like dev not made ep4 remake on time or deside remove bunch of content for some reason
what do you mean? steam is a lot less restrictive than patreon, if they removed or rewrote something it's because they felt it worked better with the story, not because of some rule
Yes, exactly. Honestly, I don't see why either platform would have an issue with content in this game. There's not even any gore in it right now, let alone anything that might be prohibited by the platforms. Since the dev has the player define relationships at the beginning, incest isn't technically in the game, so Patreon should be fine. Things like mind control (that Steam dislikes) aren't in the game, either. I see no reason why either platform would have a problem with this.

You mention Episode 4 content, qwsl, but the thing is that the rewrite is only through Episode 3 right now. The next release (the rewrite of Episode 4) will tell whether anything's been omitted from what was there previously. You're not seeing anything from Episode 4 because the rewrite isn't that far along yet.

Jan 27, 2018
Yes, exactly. Honestly, I don't see why either platform would have an issue with content in this game. There's not even any gore in it right now, let alone anything that might be prohibited by the platforms. Since the dev has the player define relationships at the beginning, incest isn't technically in the game, so Patreon should be fine. Things like mind control (that Steam dislikes) aren't in the game, either. I see no reason why either platform would have a problem with this.

You mention Episode 4 content, qwsl, but the thing is that the rewrite is only through Episode 3 right now. The next release (the rewrite of Episode 4) will tell whether anything's been omitted from what was there previously. You're not seeing anything from Episode 4 because the rewrite isn't that far along yet.
Episode 4 was already written by the current writer so it shouldn't change much unless they said something different in one of the recent patreon posts i haven't read

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes