4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Technically, 4v2 is what this current update is in the OP.

4v2

Coincidence? I doubt it.

So, if it took 4v2 (42) years to get this far. It'll probably take another 4v3 (43 years) at least until the next update is here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bufa

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I was hoping today was finally the day and something good would turn around this crappy day & really had hopes high I would have just signed on and the much anticipated update of ep.5 of The Cabin - Summer Vacation would be uploaded and finally we would have new content!!! Or really just Hazel being Hazel and her losing her clothes the way she is always ready to lose them or just strip to do so! I'm startin to think we may get the next update of Being A DIK or AWAM before this is released lol but seriously please DON'T, JUST A JAPE! Just drop it already & do a patch if it is any issues!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif Timestamps_cumslurpin_Juli_Heather_sig.jpg

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I was hoping today was finally the day and something good would turn around this crappy day & really had hopes high I would have just signed on and the much anticipated update of ep.5 of The Cabin - Summer Vacation would be uploaded and finally we would have new content!!! Or really just Hazel being Hazel and her losing her clothes the way she is always ready to lose them or just strip to do so! I'm startin to think we may get the next update of Being A DIK or AWAM before this is released lol but seriously please DON'T, JUST A JAPE! Just drop it already & do a patch if it is any issues!
View attachment 3308145 View attachment 3308146 View attachment 3308151
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small amount of work left to do, I have a text documents with a few grammar fixes and need to add in a few missing images/animations and test them. Release should either be later tonight or tomorrow.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small amount of work left to do, I have a text documents with a few grammar fixes and need to add in a few missing images/animations and test them. Release should either be later tonight or tomorrow.
I've never done any version of the remake. Will this one now be advanced past the story of the original?

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Helll Yeah just got home to see the good news and how good it is when my 2 favorite games by far both update today with this and Karlsson's Gambit updated also! It's bout to be an all nighter v4 me! ! bout to hit up steam and download now! Ready to see hazel on her back so let's GOOOOOOOO!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif C_VANIA_ON_MY_WAY_HOME_SIG.gif

Reactions: bufa

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
In episode 5 I only got one of the sex scenes (Linda). How do I get the other? It looks like there's a Hazel sex scene judging by the animations folder but I can't be sure.

Saw on the Steam page you're looking into this I think. I couldn't get the scene with Grace either that's related to an achievement.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes