4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Absolutely Beautiful!! :D the writing is Really Good, the Feels and anticipated thrills. i will be waiting on this with baited breath. .. umm .. Eagerly!! ;) sorry but no negatives.. :rolleyes: well maybe One.... a bit too short . i Want MORE ... NOW
( this comment was not a paid endorsement not solicited in any way) i just really liked it .. :giggle: review to come..with more updates..

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Right now it's a kinetic novel, I do plan on making it into more of a VN though once I either figure a few things out or hire someone to do the coding.
for my 2 bits... i would actually like to see it stay a Kinetic novel. you have good story to tell and we might Muck it up with silly choices. besides, the MC being such a 'Good Guy', everybody KNOWS that the 'virgins' live the longest in ... ax murder stories.
the first fucks always get it ...First . WWHAAACKKKK !!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not a game developer, I'm just a writer. Notice the lack of a fancy game dev title? LOL

CS liked my writing and asked me to pitch in, which I am happy to do. It's been fun and I like working with him. This game is his idea, his renders, his coding (see how I am trying to cast "shift blame" here? LOL). I work off his outlines, flesh it out, and make it more grouchy. :ROFLMAO:

As for any of the characters in this game dibs goes: CS, Me, anyone else. I asked CS to make April for me... So my dibs are first there ;)

Neither, the sister is the midget, and the leprechaun will only be revealed when they find his lucky charms. :rolleyes:

I can't even type that without rolling my eyes.
So by lucky charms does this mean we're getting a harem? :sneaky:

Reactions: CellStudios

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Liked the updated it's coming along nicely. But come on episode 1 is finished (I think) how am I not able to have sex with every woman in the game yet? Bunch of milkers! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the game. Look forward to seeing more. (y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Too Low moch Content and Too Short to say any good words right now....
Right now it just one off many boring NEW projects scums here....
Sorry you feel that way, have a nice day.

Absolutely Beautiful!! :D the writing is Really Good, the Feels and anticipated thrills. i will be waiting on this with baited breath. .. umm .. Eagerly!! ;) sorry but no negatives.. :rolleyes: well maybe One.... a bit too short . i Want MORE ... NOW
( this comment was not a paid endorsement not solicited in any way) i just really liked it .. :giggle: review to come..with more updates..
Working on part 3 now :p you can thank MrFriendly for the writing style, he really changed things up for the better :p
for my 2 bits... i would actually like to see it stay a Kinetic novel. you have good story to tell and we might Muck it up with silly choices. besides, the MC being such a 'Good Guy', everybody KNOWS that the 'virgins' live the longest in ... ax murder stories.
the first fucks always get it ...First . WWHAAACKKKK !!
So true, lol.
Liked the updated it's coming along nicely. But come on episode 1 is finished (I think) how am I not able to have sex with every woman in the game yet? Bunch of milkers! ;)

Good luck with the game. Look forward to seeing more. (y)

Working on part 3 now which should be the end of episode 1 ( episode 1 was originally going to be 5 parts but managed to squeeze a bit more into each part :p

Were the incest go???
It's in the game, you just need to define roles.

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
Android port of
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 1 Part 2] (compressed)
Download: or .
Have fun!

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
I love the slow pace of this game, the story actually unfolds without having tits in your face all the time. the setting is awesome. my only critisim would be; apart from lisa, all the womens tits are toooo big, can't they be more normal and shapely. looking forward to the next ep. thx dev

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How many times will this 'big secret that I can't reveal (for some reason?)' be dangled in front of us? As much as it's been milked, I sure hope it is worth the wait. LOL
It's not even that we have to wait. It just seems to be brought up so often - I guess for those who may have missed it being mentioned the first ten times.
With that said, I will patiently wait for the next update. :)

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
How many times will this 'big secret that I can't reveal (for some reason?)' be dangled in front of us? As much as it's been milked, I sure hope it is worth the wait. LOL
It's not even that we have to wait. It just seems to be brought up so often - I guess for those who may have missed it being mentioned the first ten times.
With that said, I will patiently wait for the next update. :)
If you're talking about the dude in the window with the binoculars, his identity will be revealed soon enough :p

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If you're talking about the dude in the window with the binoculars, his identity will be revealed soon enough :p
I think they are talking about the Mom/Landlady secret. Kind of strange to expect answers this early in the game though. Wouldn’t make for much of a mystery.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
CellStudios said:

I think they are talking about the Mom/Landlady secret. Kind of strange to expect answers this early in the game though. Wouldn’t make for much of a mystery.
I was a bit sarcastic on my response, having just finished the latest update.
I want to know more, dammit! :)
Don't let my frustration cloud the fact that I am a fan. ❤

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes