4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Why was the slap removed?
Was just about to ask this as well. What caused that change?
I didn't originally plan on having the slap in there and after the 1st release I realised it was a little to aggressive for her character, makes her seem more like a bitch than someone going through mental trauma.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 1 Part 3] [Cell Studios] (653 MB rar pc source)
110 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Less than a month between updates that's very nice. Holy shit just checked out your patreon page CellStudios talk about keeping people informed. I've seen plenty of people do weekly progress reports but never every 3 to 4 days.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
CellStudios perhaps you wanna to remove "New Gens For Victoria 8 + update.rar" from official game folder ;) :BootyTime:
How the fuck did that get in there :oops:

Less than a month between updates that's very nice. Holy shit just checked out your patreon page CellStudios talk about keeping people informed. I've seen plenty of people do weekly progress reports but never every 3 to 4 days.

View attachment 1372799
It's weird but I'll often post something then think it's been 1-2 weeks since I posted it so I prepair something else to post and after I've done so I check the previous post and the last thing I posted was like 2-3 days ago but it feels so much longer xD like to keep people informed though :p

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I didn't originally plan on having the slap in there and after the 1st release I realised it was a little to aggressive for her character, makes her seem more like a bitch than someone going through mental trauma.
Seems like maybe you did read my comment from the last update. :)

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Tempted. One character looks a little too much like Sophia from AWAM. It's distracting, and could ruin the payoff from that story (3 years from now).

Reactions: CellStudios

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
CellStudios Is harem optional or are we forced to get with every girl? Even if it is a pure harem game I will try it out, I usually like to only get with one girl per playthrough so I was just curios.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Very disappointed the girls only get an 8-inch meat lovers special. I'd be much more interested if it were a 12-inch. Needs to be enough to go around, especially with such voracious eaters!

• Haha
Reactions: CellStudios
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes