4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Was this game not abondened?
I've had a few people make that comparison, this is what I get for using the same cabin asset :p althoug this seems to be the only one with more than 1 bedroom so I had no choice :p

Hazel is cheating in the card game they play. She and the MC both have a Four of Diamonds in their hands.
OMG you're right :oops: if anyone asks that was intended :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
His idea was one that I had in mind before I tried the one I used and that worked just as well. I just wasn't sure how to implement it, but at least it works either way. :)
It probably works in most cases, but it can depend on the font you use. While in many fonts a double quote has the appearance of two single quotes beside each other, in more stylized fonts (like or ), that doesn't really work, primarily because the apostrophe is right-hooked, so having two on the left side looks odd. But for the vast majority of fonts, of course, two single quotes works just fine. Another alternative — provided the font you're using includes them — is to use actual left- and right-quotation mark characters (“ ”). Whatever you do, please don't use the accent grave mark (`) in place of apostrophes; it`s pretty ugly, if I`m honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It probably works in most cases, but it can depend on the font you use. While in many fonts a double quote has the appearance of two single quotes beside each other, in more stylized fonts (like or ), that doesn't really work, primarily because the apostrophe is right-hooked, so having two on the left side looks odd. But for the vast majority of fonts, of course, two single quotes works just fine. Another alternative — provided the font you're using includes them — is to use actual left- and right-quotation mark characters (“ ”). Whatever you do, please don't use the accent grave mark (`) in place of apostrophes; it`s pretty ugly, if I`m honest.
I`ve seen that alot (intentional typo). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Man I hope there is a dark route where you dominate the shit out of your mom cause she is seriously pissing me off... emotionally and physically abusing parents are the worst

When the backstory is told of why 'Mom' is the way she is, you will surely learn to love her:giggle:.
And always remember it's a game!!! Don't get too emotional;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Dokata said:
Man I hope there is a dark route where you dominate the shit out of your mom cause she is seriously pissing me off... emotionally and physically abusing parents are the worst

When the backstory is told of why 'Mom' is the way she is, you will surely learn to love her:giggle:.
And always remember it's a game!!! Don't get too emotional;)
I am very curious on how the Dev is going to pull this off. It's gonna need to be a fairly epic reason to justify her recent bitch mode and explain why it is such a big secret. Otherwise, this is just a setup to justify him dominating the shit out of her.
I'm hoping for epic. :)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes