4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is she 6'8 or are we playing another midget? :KEK:
Ikr ... I hate that so many of these Dev's use a runt as the MS model. Sup with that anyway? This guys not that bad, just saying.

What is the rationalization or point exactly with the MC being weak or a shrimp? More often that not it ads nothing to the story imho, quite the opposite. Unless those models are free or something I just don't get it. I hope its something like that, for cost or convenience. Because if not and the Dev's are projecting themselves into the game and that's their self image, it's both sad and creepy af.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Digging this one so far and I'm a sucker for the slow burn so hopefully we start getting in some "innocent" massages to get on with the progress.. I bet Lisa could really use a nice foot massage, and Mom seems awfully tense whatever will we do! The aunt's usually the first to fall, recently divorced she just needs a good dicking.. and who am I to let down a close family member! Anyway, yeah I'm in!

Reactions: CellStudios

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ikr ... I hate that so many of these Dev's use a runt as the MS model. Sup with that anyway? This guys not that bad, just saying.

What is the rationalization or point exactly with the MC being weak or a shrimp? More often that not it ads nothing to the story imho, quite the opposite. Unless those models are free or something I just don't get it. I hope its something like that, for cost or convenience. Because if not and the Dev's are projecting themselves into the game and that's their self image, it's both sad and creepy af.
Young inexperienced guys with older, more experienced milfs is a popular genre. Make the milf the mom or aunt and it becomes even more so. Some people, like myself, see the MC as simply a character in a story. Some see themselves as that character - which from my observations, causes a lot of grief for them when the MC doesn't act in the way that player would act.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Young inexperienced guys with older, more experienced milfs is a popular genre. Make the milf the mom or aunt and it becomes even more so. Some people, like myself, see the MC as simply a character in a story. Some see themselves as that character - which from my observations, causes a lot of grief for them when the MC doesn't act in the way that player would act.
young guys are still way taller than older women. unless by young guy you mean <14 year old
The MC is kind of short in this(not ridiculously so) but i guess its mostly to do with daz models being shit and everyone being 6 foot tall. a lot of devs just make the female's legs longer ending up with gigantic women and midget mc's

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
young guys are still way taller than older women. unless by young guy you mean <14 year old
The MC is kind of short in this(not ridiculously so) but i guess its mostly to do with daz models being shit and everyone being 6 foot tall. a lot of devs just make the female's legs longer ending up with gigantic women and midget mc's
Isn't he taller than all three of his housemates?

Reactions: CellStudios

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I ambivalent, not sure about the whole scray movie vib, or the rather obvious mother being raped/sexually abused, but I do like the sister side of things, although I will give it to the dev, can't say how many incest games I have played where the women actually look related, which is nice, and the quality is nice, thankfully Engrish isn't hard, and I liked the dream was a good way to have a slow build-up but still have sex.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nice start the girls look good (the aunt reminds me of Norah from Secret Summer) and there is definitely something creepy going on. If the mom's secret is what I think it is will the mc be able to take revenge? it may be a stupid thing to do but if the option is there I'll take it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nice start the girls look good (the aunt reminds me of Norah from Secret Summer) and there is definitely something creepy going on. If the mom's secret is what I think it is will the mc be able to take revenge? it may be a stupid thing to do but if the option is there I'll take it.
What do you think it is, because I don't have a clue.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Probably the same thing Havik79 thinks.
Well let's face it, what would lead her to drink so much, and not want to talk about it with anyone, I mean she is an alcoholic, you usually do not just become one unless something bad happens, and wasn't it at a party or something, which then would rule out a miscarriage, didn't the aunt say about your dad not believing her, well that rules out flat out being beaten unless it was some sort of serious verbal threat like she saw something she shouldn't have and was told if she says anything they would kill her.

Either way, I hope the dev is very talented, the mother problem, the aunt's stalker, and now it seems we are going to be stalked, that is one of those some chick taking a 12-inch horse cock dildo in her ass, butt load of drama.

PS love your avatar.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well let's face it, what would lead her to drink so much, and not want to talk about it with anyone, I mean she is an alcoholic, you usually do not just become one unless something bad happens, and wasn't it at a party or something, which then would rule out a miscarriage, didn't the aunt say about your dad not believing her, well that rules out flat out being beaten unless it was some sort of serious verbal threat like she saw something she shouldn't have and was told if she says anything they would kill her.

Either way, I hope the dev is very talented, the mother problem, the aunt's stalker, and now it seems we are going to be stalked, that is one of those some chick taking a 12-inch horse cock dildo in her ass, butt load of drama.

PS love your avatar.
Something that leads her to drink but also something she's can't tell her kids about - whether she's too embarrassed or she thinks it's too 'adult' for them to handle? Or she thinks she's protecting them? Or maybe she thinks they will hate her once they find out. Or hate their father?
Somehow it ties into some form of mental illness and somehow I think we the player are supposed to forgive her once we find out. The Dev took out the slap because he didn't want the player to see her as the total bitch she has been.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Is she 6'8 or are we playing another midget? :KEK:

The mc is actually the same height as her, she's just wearing heels.

I don't think the secret is what you think it is :p we'll find out if part 2 of episode 2 :D

Something that leads her to drink but also something she's can't tell her kids about - whether she's too embarrassed or she thinks it's too 'adult' for them to handle? Or she thinks she's protecting them? Or maybe she thinks they will hate her once they find out. Or hate their father?
Somehow it ties into some form of mental illness and somehow I think we the player are supposed to forgive her once we find out. The Dev took out the slap because he didn't want the player to see her as the total bitch she has been.
Yeah, like I've said from day 1 this is going to purely be a love story, no domination, hate, force or anything like that. That being said, episode 2 does end with a lot of shit going on that's going to have a lot of people talking :p

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The mc is actually the same height as her, she's just wearing heels.
You say that like it means something;

Men in general are not the same height as woman we are taller, because Science and reality. Human sexual body size dimorphism (male/female ratio) is on average 1.15, though depending on the location values range from 1.09-1.28. Most of us are considerably larger/taller than woman, so why did you decide to make him short? I'm not trolling you, that's an honest question.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Men in general are not the same height as woman we are taller, because Science and reality. Human sexual body size dimorphism (male/female ratio) is on average 1.15, though depending on the location values range from 1.09-1.28. Most of us are considerably larger/taller than woman, so why did you decide to make him short? I'm not trolling you, that's an honest question.
Unless you design your 3D characters from scratch, they come a certain size.
BTW, your 'You say that like it means something' comes off as trolling. imo

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Unless you design your 3D characters from scratch, they come a certain size.
BTW, your 'You say that like it means something' comes off as trolling. imo
Yes Models come with a default size but that's not a limitation on the final size the creator chooses to use. Pretty sure most every image is scale-able and the final size can be increased or decreased without a problem. RenPy does not care what size PNG model image you use.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

He isn't short, by no means is he short and the heigh difference between men and women is purely dependent on genes and where the person is from, like for me, I'm around 5'9, I'm taller than my mom but shorter than both my sisters. My dad is around 5'11 and he's ( obviously ) taller than my mom, but his mom was taller than him and his sister ( my aunt ) is smaller than him.

Also, like somebody else above said, daz is shit for it's character heights.

Aug 3, 2020
I prefer the MC to be short, average cock, average build, because it forces the Developer to come up with some other reason why women want to fuck/fall in love with him other than he's a big muscly stud with a giant dick.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
He isn't short, by no means is he short and the heigh difference between men and women is purely dependent on genes and where the person is from, like for me, I'm around 5'9, I'm taller than my mom but shorter than both my sisters. My dad is around 5'11 and he's ( obviously ) taller than my mom, but his mom was taller than him and his sister ( my aunt ) is smaller than him.

Also, like somebody else above said, daz is shit for it's character heights.
Anecdotal claims aside, the Science stands; Men are taller/larger than woman an average of 15% with a range of +9 - 28%.

My OP question though was about the games here in general and why Dev's choose to so often make the MC's short and weak compared to woman when that does not comport with reality, science or statistics. It's a choice and we were wondering why a Dev would make that choice when he can make them most any size he/she wants.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Anecdotal claims aside, the Science stands; Men are taller/larger than woman an average of .15% with a range of +.9 - .28%.

My OP question though was about the game and why Dev's choose to so often make the MC's short and weak compared to woman when that does not comport with reality, science or statistics. It's a choice and we were wondering why a Dev's would make that choice when he can make them most any size he/she wants.
I think the main reason devs go for a shorter, weaker mc is due to age. A lot of people want to play as a younger character ( 14-16 ) but because of abvious reasons the character has to be 18, the devs show the character a little short to make them look younger but still saying they're 18.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes