4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I love this game. In my opinion, all the girls are incredibly beautiful and really nice.
With each update, I like the girls more and more. Mom, aunt, sister... I can't wait to get more content with Grace.

I'm not a fan of sex scenes in dreams, but in this case, the scene we had was pretty good. Short and to the point, without unnecessarily lengthening it. I liked that!
Especially since it wasn't with one of the main girls. I like that the first really romantic / sexual interactions with the girls (especially with the main ones) are in the reality and actuality of the game rather than in dreams.

I'm looking forward to the second episode.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Who is the new asian teacher in the preview pics? My game is still downloading.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
An 8 foot pizza? Those must be some warehouse-sized ovens then. You'd need a bigger door to carry it through and a flatbed truck to haul it to the customer. Don't even think about order-in or carry-out. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I love this game. In my opinion, all the girls are incredibly beautiful and really nice.
With each update, I like the girls more and more. Mom, aunt, sister... I can't wait to get more content with Grace.

I'm not a fan of sex scenes in dreams, but in this case, the scene we had was pretty good. Short and to the point, without unnecessarily lengthening it. I liked that!
Especially since it wasn't with one of the main girls. I like that the first really romantic / sexual interactions with the girls (especially with the main ones) are in the reality and actuality of the game rather than in dreams.

I am a great believer in not showing the main love interests in fantasy/dream scenes before they are seen in the MC's "real" life. So Ms. Tanaka was a way to show the MC is a horny pervert while not spoiling the fun. Especially since the MC doesn't currently have those feelings for anyone currently.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too late 4 that ... the big difference between kids fantasy and a grown up would be just that:
adults will act on the fact that they have strong feelings about the babe they dream of and will
go talk to their dream babe, that is the point of being all grown up, aint it?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'am not sure why but i was postponing playing this game for a while, what a mistake not playing it sooner, this game is REALLY good, the writing is really natural and the dialogs are well written, the setting is perfect and well executed, the models and renders are beautiful, i'am not sure i can find anything negative. It's one of those games when you finish you are sad that its over. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'am not sure why but i was postponing playing this game for a while, what a mistake not playing it sooner, this game is REALLY good, the writing is really natural and the dialogs are well written, the setting is perfect and well executed, the models and renders are beautiful, i'am not sure i can find anything negative. It's one of those games when you finish you are sad that its over. Keep it up.
Me too !!!!!

• Love
Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
CellStudios Is harem optional or are we forced to get with every girl? Even if it is a pure harem game I will try it out, I usually like to only get with one girl per playthrough so I was just curios.
The harem will be optional, you can have 1 or have them all :)

None of the sample pics for AWAM highlights it enough. I have a feeling it's the same base model.
Must be, I've tried playing AWAM a couple times but I can never get past that starting car scene :unsure: I think incest was putting me off, I'm sure someone told me there wa sno M/S stuff.

Glad you like it :) Originally back when I wrote the 1st draft of the game over a year ago I had hazel be in that dream sequence, but then after re-reading it recently I hated the idea of mc's first sexual encounter with her being in a dream too. And that dream didn't just stop at a handjob either :p It was supposed to spark mc's infatuation with her but I came up with something else instead ( which may or may not happen at the end of Episode 2 :oops: ).

An 8 foot pizza? Those must be some warehouse-sized ovens then. You'd need a bigger door to carry it through and a flatbed truck to haul it to the customer. Don't even think about order-in or carry-out. :ROFLMAO:
Yeeeeeah, renp'y is a bit of a bitch, or at least to my knowledge it is, I'm no pro coder :p you have to start and end a sentance with "s. So an example would be "I'll have an 8" pizza please" but the problem with that is it'll see "I'll have an 8" as a finished sensance and then pizza please as just none excistant text with " starting a new sentance, super annoying, I'm sure there is a way around it but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to coding :p

I am a great believer in not showing the main love interests in fantasy/dream scenes before they are seen in the MC's "real" life. So Ms. Tanaka was a way to show the MC is a horny pervert while not spoiling the fun. Especially since the MC doesn't currently have those feelings for anyone currently.
Exactly, I originally had Hazel in that sex scene to try and spice it up a little without impacting the main story, but I wrote that part over a year ago and after discussing it with MrFriendly he came up with the idea of it being mcs old teacher.

It was really just a way of adding sex for people playing it without actually having sex in the main story yet.

Too late 4 that ... the big difference between kids fantasy and a grown up would be just that:
adults will act on the fact that they have strong feelings about the babe they dream of and will
go talk to their dream babe, that is the point of being all grown up, aint it?
Exactly, It was MrFriendlys idea to make the mc more direct with her and I think it paid off. If I did it myself it probablly would have come across more childish :p ( mc scared of the situation or getting dommed on or something xD ).

Cheers :D glad you liked it, you can thank MrFriendly for the dialogue, he's been killing it!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeeeeeah, renp'y is a bit of a bitch, or at least to my knowledge it is, I'm no pro coder :p you have to start and end a sentance with "s. So an example would be "I'll have an 8" pizza please" but the problem with that is it'll see "I'll have an 8" as a finished sensance and then pizza please as just none excistant text with " starting a new sentance, super annoying, I'm sure there is a way around it but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to coding :p
How about typing 8 inch OR Fanily size !!!! :D Just kidding !!!! (y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, it can be. I tried changing it using the quote and got an error on re-load, so that might be a bit of a bitch to work around. I guess the easy way around that (as I did in the script) would be to replace the apostrophe with the abbreviation or just writing out the word "inch" instead. I opted for the latter when I changed it. There might be another way to go with the quote instead without having it throw up an error, but I'm not sure how at the moment. I'll see what I can come up with. I've done it in other Ren'Py games that I've fixed typos in, so it should be pretty easy to figure out. Might take me a few beers and some creativity though. :ROFLMAO:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
How about typing 8 inch OR Fanily size !!!! :D Just kidding !!!! (y)(y)(y)
MrFriendly orgianlly had it as a personal cheese or something like that and I had no idea what that size meant being British so I changed it to 8' xD

Yeah, it can be. I tried changing it using the quote and got an error on re-load, so that might be a bit of a bitch to work around. I guess the easy way around that (as I did in the script) would be to replace the apostrophe with the abbreviation or just writing out the word "inch" instead. I opted for the latter when I changed it. There might be another way to go with the quote instead without having it throw up an error, but I'm not sure how at the moment. I'll see what I can come up with. I've done it in other Ren'Py games that I've fixed typos in, so it should be pretty easy to figure out. Might take me a few beers and some creativity though. :ROFLMAO:
I didn't really try much to be honest, I notices "s didn't work so went right to ' :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
Finally had time to try the game - and I like it! Exciting story with very good graphics and models. I'm already looking forward to the next update.

While playing I couldn't resist and made a small Mod with some ingame music and cheat options (rename, walkthrough).

Aug. 27, 2021
updated my Mod for the new game version EP1 part 3
New: additional game settings (dialog text background opacity, font size, font outlines, show/hide the quick menu)
New: you can activate my Mod menu with a shortcut key ("Shift" + "k")

Download Mod v0.3 (~36MB)
Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1372979 View attachment 1372980 View attachment 1372981 View attachment 1372982 View attachment 1372983 View attachment 1372984
Thank for the fast update.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
MrFriendly orgianlly had it as a personal cheese or something like that and I had no idea what that size meant being British so I changed it to 8' xD

I didn't really try much to be honest, I notices "s didn't work so went right to ' :p
I found a way around that, though it might look a little weird. Use the apostrophe twice instead of the quotes. That just worked for me.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I found a way around that, though it might look a little weird. Use the apostrophe twice instead of the quotes. That just worked for me.
That could work, would work better than what I did :p but thankfully KoGa3 showed me how to do it with the proper "s :)

I just found this game and I don't know if this has been asked before, but will there be unavoidable harm to any of the LI's?
It will be avoidable, think of it like pokemon, you could catch'em all but you don't have to :p

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That could work, would work better than what I did :p but thankfully KoGa3 showed me how to do it with the proper "s :)
His idea was one that I had in mind before I tried the one I used and that worked just as well. I just wasn't sure how to implement it, but at least it works either way. :)

Reactions: CellStudios

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
To the Dev:
You left a Daz Studio asset in the game folder, in the form of a compressed file.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
To the Dev:
You left a Daz Studio asset in the game folder, in the form of a compressed file.
Yeah someone pointed that out, no clue how it got there though :p I've updated my links on patreon but pointless sending the to monroe for the sake of taking out a file.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes