4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
what's with every Ren'py games and naming a character Hazel ??? thanx to this now I hate this name with a passion .

Great game btw .

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I already did that a few minutes ago, the same problem as before, I don't get it :unsure:
Well, getting an error with the sayer "I" not defined is probably an issue in the main game... Or do you use the QHD Mod also? Because it's outdated!

I suggest to install the game without any Mod and try again (but don't use my save because it's made with the Mod)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
yes, I'm playing it right now again without the mod, let's see:D

edit: it works now, it was the mod:sneaky:
Hi. Sorry that my Mod has made such troubles to you. Unfortunately I don't know why it doesn't work properly in your case. I checked again and I actually found no errors that would causing that. Nevertheless, thanks that you have at least tried my Mod and again sorry that it didn't worked for you.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
It says episode 4, does that mean update 4? Im wondering if i missed episode 1-3 cuz this felt abit short for episode 1-4

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This dumb horror story trope of not telling anyone about the bad things happening, because you "don't want to scare them" is absolutely annoying. People have every right to be scared of a very real threat. It's gonna be on the MC, if his sister is the next one to get dragged off by the killer, because he didn't feel the need to warn anyone.
This trope just doesn't work, because it's confusing the reader about the stakes. It's hard to tell, if the MC is supposed to be concerned or not.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Dev,
He said that he wanted to finish the game in 2023 in the summer and that he did not want to milk people. If we look at the current updates, it cannot be said that he will succeed.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
This Game has this custom relations problem with "Hello Brother" "Whats up Sister? Do you want to go for a walk with your Brother?"

Who the fuck calls his Sister "Sister"? The Game should detect if you set relations to Brother/Sister and then just change the Dialogue to "Incest-Mode".
tbh i feel like that doesn't work with any relation except like maybe if it was "whats up boss"

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
This Game has this custom relations problem with "Hello Brother" "Whats up Sister? Do you want to go for a walk with your Brother?"

Who the fuck calls his Sister "Sister"? The Game should detect if you set relations to Brother/Sister and then just change the Dialogue to "Incest-Mode".
This. So much. I am always sad/annoyed when I see that this is how it's done. I mean sometimes "Mom" makes way more sense than "Mother" and sometimes it's the other way around - same with "Sister" and "Sis", "Father" and "Dad" and any other variation. It's just weird if everyone always uses the same word.
I understand doing it this way might be easier (is it?), but it's dumb.

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
I gotta know before i spent my time on this. Will LI's die? Really need to know since that kind of stuff triggers some trauma's

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes