4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
What are you talking about? He's never charged for his work. He made it so his torrents are private now so he can limit the strain on the servers, as it's all paid with donations/patrons. You have to create an account to get the passkey for downloading but it's 100% free and anonymous. You just enter in any text for the email as his site scrubs the email addy's anyhow.

Please don't spread false information when you don't know what your are talking about.
someone is already give their response with better info. dont expect me to correct my previous post or argue with yours. im replying this just to respect your effort to answer me (y)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Just played this one and I'm getting a real Saturday the 14th vibe :D Still though, if this is episode 4... looks like it's gonna be a long way (time) to (until) sanctuary.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
The mother figure can be renamed.
that doesn't really change anything. its very clearly the mom of the MC. What could she be that makes any sense ? Cant even use the ridiculous thing about the landlady.

I do have to wonder. Can't they put incest in the game if they don't use patreon to distribute links to the game ? simply make no mention of where to get the game. Making these steps in order to avoid getting patreon ban make the dialogue so awkward. Its not like they get any people that find them by browsing patreon. its just a donations page. I don't see how thats any different to all these incest patches that are ofc "not" made by the creator of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: standbygames

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
are we going to be forced into a relation with the mom ? i need to know if im going to continue with this game because i just find it really gross.
Blasphemy!!

that doesn't really change anything. its very clearly the mom of the MC. What could she be that makes any sense ? Cant even use the ridiculous thing about the landlady.

I do have to wonder. Can't they put incest in the game if they don't use patreon to distribute links to the game ? simply make no mention of where to get the game. Making these steps in order to avoid getting patreon ban make the dialogue so awkward. Its not like they get any people that find them by browsing patreon. its just a donations page. I don't see how thats any different to all these incest patches that are ofc "not" made by the creator of the game.
Unavoidable incest :unsure:, nice :sneaky:(y)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Patreon has hoops they have to jump through, therefore Devs have to jump through them.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] [Cell Studios] crunched
Like I have asked many other compressors...

Please archive your compressed files. Especially images and especially when the game has thousands of images.
These compresses take a long time to unpack because the file system has to handle each file individually.

Your game takes about three minutes to unpack, while an archived version will take about 8 seconds.

Loose files are a bitch when there are many of them (regardless of how the original game is managed).

And it's one simple command from within the game data dir: rpatool -c images.rpa images

Thanks in advance ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drktyger and "CJ"

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021

Please archive your compressed files. Especially images and especially when the game has thousands of images.
These compresses take a long time to unpack because the file system has to handle each file individually.

Your game takes about three minutes to unpack, while an archived version will take about 8 seconds.

Loose files are a bitch when there are many of them (regardless of how the original game is managed).

And it's one simple command from within the game data dir: rpatool -c images.rpa images

Thanks in advance ;)
You sure it's not your PC

firefox_EkpgCf9GX8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: moose_puck and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Thanks in advance ;)
Well, on my potato laptop it took me ~10sec on SSD and ~20-30sec on HDD to extract the archive.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
someone is already give their response with better info. dont expect me to correct my previous post or argue with yours. im replying this just to respect your effort to answer me (y)
LOL. Nice flex dude... maybe next time you'll make a little effort to like... read (hint - FAQ's are a good place to start) when something doesn't go the way you expected.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Nah, MC will grow a beard, get 50 pounds of pure muscle, and beat the living shit out of rapist with his bare hands.
At least I'm hoping it goes that way.

Badborg

Mar 5, 2019
Great work here Cell. I have admired your talent on other projects, but see you kept the best for yourself. Really beautiful art. Solid story also. Can't wait for the next updates.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Nah, MC will grow a beard, get 50 pounds of pure muscle, and beat the living shit out of rapist with his bare hands.
At least I'm hoping it goes that way.
Skip the beard, +4 inches height, +48 pounds of muscle and +2 pounds of cock, and I'd be on board.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
CellStudios
Most likely this has been adressed in the past (i just looked to the first 5-6 pages of this thread, but there is a naming "issue" with Hazel.
Despite changing Hazel's name, it appears in the ambient text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CellStudios

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Finally had time to try the game - and I like it! Exciting story with very good graphics and models. I'm already looking forward to the next update. While playing I couldn't resist and made a small Mod with some ingame music and cheat options (rename, walkthrough).

May 27, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep.4

Download Mod EP4 (~109MB)
Workupload -

Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod EP4 (~413MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1833598 View attachment 1833599 View attachment 1833600 View attachment 1833601 View attachment 1833602 View attachment 1833603
Thanks for this, top!

Really liked the game update. And now it's time for the waiting...
Only missing for me is a kind of gallery or scene replay option.
But again I like the game, good story, top renders. Nice work!

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes