• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Okay so my current theory is the receptionist at the spa is the Moorhees daughter. Also what's up with all the furry beaver in this game? Do the psycho slasher people shave them after they kill them? Like I imagine it's kind of like plucking a chicken before you cook it. :unsure:
What draw my atention in this game was when MC went out (player choice) with April near lake and that scary dude dragged her in that creepy cabin and when MC suggested to inform cops she was like no need to i know the sheriff and i don't want to scare Harper cause one of the Moorheese escaped. Now i know that in real life if you go to cops there's a procedure and it takes time, yes, but to say hey don't tell anything was oddly suspicius. Very interesting game if you ask me with some darker theme which i like.

Nov 19, 2021
What draw my atention in this game was when MC went out (player choice) with April near lake and that scary dude dragged her in that creepy cabin and when MC suggested to inform cops she was like no need to i know the sheriff and i don't want to scare Harper cause one of the Moorheese escaped. Now i know that in real life if you go to cops there's a procedure and it takes time, yes, but to say hey don't tell anything was oddly suspicius. Very interesting game if you ask me with some darker theme which i like.
Yeah...also...WTF is with all the girls having purple hair? At this point I almost feel like there needs to be something about it that fits with the plot. It's kind of weird. MC's sister, April, Receptionist...there aren't THAT many girls yet.

And then you have the incest portion of the game where they all seem to need each other. Really hard to believe this isn't going for a harem story.

I did wonder about April, but if Harper is her sister...it kind of makes me think that unless April was adopted and Harper is a sister in name only...that it would be impossible for her to be a Moorhees. On the other hand...they do mention that their uncle is the sheriff. So he could very well cover this up. As for the creeper that dragged her into the cabin and how April was cool about it...it could be that they are indeed both the Moorhees.

Iono. All I know is that I might have got her preggo so...here's hoping that I gave birth to a slasher movie star and reap the benefits. Basically a cult, tons of money, and the excuse to kill as many people as I want.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Iono. All I know is that I might have got her preggo so...here's hoping that I gave birth to a slasher movie star and reap the benefits. Basically a cult, tons of money, and the excuse to kill as many people as I want.
This one got me really hard :LOL:. The same shit i might have done with April. But also with Apurna.

And then you have the incest portion of the game where they all seem to need each other. Really hard to believe this isn't going for a harem story.
Well this one is like 50/50. To me at least. It seams that MC is close to his sis which is all cool i guess, siblings do tend to get close, not incest close but since this is a game i decided to give it a go. Mom on the other hand is really troubled ever since she miscaried. With no support from dad she had be giver herself to alcohol, like that solves anything, when in reallity it only made things worse. Only in the middle of the game you could see that she decided to tell her kids what happend, why she drinks and again incest option for mom. While aunt to me personally is by far my fav blood related character. Like when you go to arcade and if you win and you choose to ask for a kiss she's like what the hell you'll get one.

I did wonder about April, but if Harper is her sister...it kind of makes me think that unless April was adopted and Harper is a sister in name only...that it would be impossible for her to be a Moorhees. On the other hand...they do mention that their uncle is the sheriff. So he could very well cover this up. As for the creeper that dragged her into the cabin and how April was cool about it...it could be that they are indeed both the Moorhees.
I think that Harper mentioned that Moorhees had two kids. Boy and girl. Now we can presume that that creepy dude in the cabin is boy or grown up version. I don't believe it's Hunter, that dude with dog. To me he's more like a stalker or idk., have trouble on how to aproach ladies. While for female there are several candidates. April is one of 'em. Receptionist at sauna and massage center is one and Lisa, Apurns roommate. But to me everything points out for April (untill it's proven otherwise). Her behavior after that incident, i really got this feeling that she knows the person who's dragging her. To me it felt more like a test. And when MC forced his way into the cabin the creep is gone. And all April does is beg MC not to go to police and report on what happend.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Also i forgot to mention but i do hope that if this is a harem game that harem is optional. I usualy go for single character per play so i can avoid all the trouble.

Nov 19, 2021
This one got me really hard :LOL:. The same shit i might have done with April. But also with Apurna.

Well this one is like 50/50. To me at least. It seams that MC is close to his sis which is all cool i guess, siblings do tend to get close, not incest close but since this is a game i decided to give it a go. Mom on the other hand is really troubled ever since she miscaried. With no support from dad she had be giver herself to alcohol, like that solves anything, when in reallity it only made things worse. Only in the middle of the game you could see that she decided to tell her kids what happend, why she drinks and again incest option for mom. While aunt to me personally is by far my fav blood related character. Like when you go to arcade and if you win and you choose to ask for a kiss she's like what the hell you'll get one.

I think that Harper mentioned that Moorhees had two kids. Boy and girl. Now we can presume that that creepy dude in the cabin is boy or grown up version. I don't believe it's Hunter, that dude with dog. To me he's more like a stalker or idk., have trouble on how to aproach ladies. While for female there are several candidates. April is one of 'em. Receptionist at sauna and massage center is one and Lisa, Apurns roommate. But to me everything points out for April (untill it's proven otherwise). Her behavior after that incident, i really got this feeling that she knows the person who's dragging her. To me it felt more like a test. And when MC forced his way into the cabin the creep is gone. And all April does is beg MC not to go to police and report on what happend.
I didn't do the date with Apurna. I didn't like her glasses. Course then they show her again and she isn't wearing glasses and I'm like, fuck. BUT...now I might get a threesome with Apurna and NOT-MY-LISA. So I'm down with that. I think I made the better choice.

Aunt is definitely my favorite, but honestly? I am curious to see how a romantic storyline would go with the mom and sister. Considering how this does that bullshit landlady and roommate thing (but I modded lol) I suppose sex with them is inevitable. And since pregnancy is a thing in this game...I'm guessing you can potentially knock them all up by the end.

I think the "new mayor" controls something about this storyline. Is hushing things up. I think the sheriff is as well. It's definitely interesting though. I don't think this story is perfect by a long shot, but I think it has potential to be interesting. Also I kind of hope the dad comes back to take them away from the mom, and ends up getting killed by the killer(s). I mean that's kind of the thing with these visual novels on F95 isn't it? The dads must die. :LOL:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The dads must die. :LOL:
Yep, dad dies, MC impregnates mom or sis or what ever your incest preference is. Pretty normal F95 situation if you ask me :ROFLMAO:. And speaking of pregnancy i think that this thread deserves pregnancy tag just to clear things up for some players since it's obvious.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
fuck off passive you passive aggressive douche.

The incest tag is not specific to what kind of incest it is. you might like one type of incest while being repulsed by other types.

There are choices that seam to give you a choice in the matter but there are more scenes and inner dialogue after that where the game assumes you chose to be interested in the mom.
Sure thing keyboard warrior, meanwhile, what I posted still stands. If you don't like it, don't play it. Considering the game is very much a slow burn, it remains to be seen what will happen. While your specific taste in incest seems to be a personal problem, I imagine there are many who also have issues with the 'mother's' personality and backstory, so I doubt she will be forced on anyone. If that's not good enough, you can always feel free to go back under your bridge and leave the rest of us to enjoy it as is.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Hey there, after installing it's impossible to run the game. It fails right after the start, main menu isn't even appear. Has anyone else encountered something like that? Advices will be much appreciated.

Feb 26, 2019
Loved the game, wasn't expecting it to be a slowburn and with good character writing just how I like it! Hopefully development will be smooth and it'll be finished greatly!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hey there, after installing it's impossible to run the game. It fails right after the start, main menu isn't even appear. Has anyone else encountered something like that? Advices will be much appreciated.
Not really, seems to work for the most. Maybe you've a corrupted file, try to re-download and install it again.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Already tried that, didn't work out:(
Thanks for reply anyway!
Well, that sucks. Have forgotten to ask: Android or PC (Windows)? With or without a Mod installed? If downloaded the compressed version maybe try the full one or also vice versa.

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Well, that sucks. Have forgotten to ask: Android or PC (Windows)? With or without a Mod installed? If downloaded the compressed version maybe try the full one or also vice versa.
Windows vanilla version. By full version you mean QHD version, right?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Windows vanilla version. By full version you mean QHD version, right?
No, the QHD version is a fan made one. And it's outdated, don't use it!
With "Full version" I only ment the downloads without any modifications or compression.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes