4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

supertrucker

Nov 11, 2018
I dont know what it is. but every time ive tryed to extract the game and play. the dam thing gets an err and stops working. I cant even get to the introduction.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I dont know what it is. but every time ive tryed to extract the game and play. the dam thing gets an err and stops working. I cant even get to the introduction.
Hi. If you want you can try my compressed game version with Mod (pixeldrain, ~450MB). It uses a different Ren'Py version, so maybe that helps with your game issues.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
inn the begining of the game there s a name-changing part, is that what your talking about? I can only change the names of Landlady and roommate with it...
You should be able to change the 'dad' and I believe the 'aunt', also.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Quick question...is the EP4 download from the first page the whole game up to EP4? I have not played this one before.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Quick question...is the EP4 download from the first page the whole game up to EP4? I have not played this one before.
Yes it is the whole game Ep 1 - Ep 4 (and further when new Updates releases). If else, there would be other download links to prior Episodes/Seasons.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes