4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
No, the QHD version is a fan made one. And it's outdated, don't use it!
With "Full version" I only ment the downloads without any modifications or compression.
Apparently only fan-made QHD version is working right now. I haven't tried compressed version for now. I really don't understand what could be the problem with the vanilla non-compressed version of the game.

UPD: compressed version doesn't work too...

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Apparently only fan-made QHD version is working right now. I haven't tried compressed version for now. I really don't understand what could be the problem with the vanilla non-compressed version of the game.

UPD: compressed version doesn't work too...
Well, sorry, but I have no clue now why it's not working for you. Maybe the working QHD version is using a different RenPy version and your PC has problems with the one the main game is using. But that's just a rough guess.

Edit
Maybe try the following: Install the QHD version and the new EP4 version in different folders. Now copy the whole \game\ folder from the new EP4 to the QHD install, replacing the files. Then try to start the game there.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is there blood incest with worth while sex scenes with the family or is this another milk you for 5 years before I abandon or some fake incest bs?

Reactions: haile23
Nov 19, 2021
It's clearly made to be a male with his mom and sister and then later their aunt. However it says roommate/landlady by default. But those don't match the story. You are given the opportunity to put in how the characters are related to you later though. So it isn't fake incest. :ROFLMAO:

This seems like a slow burn kind of game though. If you are just in this for sex, I would say either pass on this or wait for another two or three or five updates.

Are you turned on by cannibalism? Because let me tell you....they make it sexy in this.

Apr 27, 2022
Really enjoyed playing this. I adore horror and or mystery.

The writing is well done and the characters are great, both visually and as actual people. MC's aunt and sister are especially fun to interact with because of the banter between them. I understand why the mother is a dick, why she drinks so much, and I like that the game doesn't make anyone out to be a saint, that everyone has their problems and they aren't all lusting after the MC's dong, at least not straight away. I am so appreciative that there are teasing scenes, and I'd love for more. Getting straight into-course (see what I did there?) can be extremely boring and is overdone to hell.

Great work dev!

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
The game is not beyond critics but it's great to see some slow burn but that still makes steady progress with the different characters. I love teasing and slow progression but too many games go to the extreme where no progress ever happens even after X updates (A Wife and mother is possibly the worst I've ever played in that aspect and makes you question the devs).

Also great to see some mature bushes around, I hope we will get to see that beautiful hairy lady from the sauna again.

Reactions: xxxavier

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Is there blood incest with worth while sex scenes with the family or is this another milk you for 5 years before I abandon or some fake incest bs?
It's a choose our own relations type of game, also it's a slow burn game, like most adult VN games these days the will be milked dry and never completed.

Reactions: shawnnation

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Well, sorry, but I have no clue now why it's not working for you. Maybe the working QHD version is using a different RenPy version and your PC has problems with the one the main game is using. But that's just a rough guess.

Edit
Maybe try the following: Install the QHD version and the new EP4 version in different folders. Now copy the whole \game\ folder from the new EP4 to the QHD install, replacing the files. Then try to start the game there.
HOLY SHIT man! It worked! Thank you so much!:giggle:

Reactions: J.R.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Played for the first time, the game is slowburn and take it time to make athmosphere, maybe too slow (this is not a
criticism). The girls go teasing you and doesnt show you many nudes but its a very good game with nice art and animations. It promise that will bring nice scenes in the future.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...The girls go teasing you and doesnt show you many nudes but...
IDK man, but April or Apurna are very offensive regarding sex, they know the MC like half an hour and have sex with him. That is way beyond "teasing" if you ask me. ;)

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
IDK man, but April or Apurna are very offensive regarding sex, they know the MC like half an hour and have sex with him. That is way beyond "teasing" if you ask me. ;)
Yep but I was thinking mostly in the main girls of the house.

In the other hand I will tell you a secret lad, I fell in love about the milf of the sauna, such a good milky pair dude.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
looks interesting, how much content is there at this point?
also, is harem an option or will you get punished if you dont choose a single LI?

Jun 10, 2018
Love the game so far, mate. Hate that you're making me choose and miss scenes :love:
And while I didn't like Apurna, I did liked her sex scenes! And I hope choosing April's route, doesn't hinder my chances at Apurna and (other) Lisa three-way on the same walkthrough.......or maybe just the other Lisa:p, I'm fine with dropping Apurna from the narrative......I hope Lisa likes anal too:BootyTime:
But also, April's scene seemed way more imortant story-wise, it's wierd that it's missable in the first place.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. Now we know the reason mom drinks. Not what I was expecting. But. Now knowing, am I the only one who thinks that, maybe, the dad hired the snatcher to cause the miscarrage?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay. So. Now we know the reason mom drinks. Not what I was expecting. But. Now knowing, am I the only one who thinks that, maybe, the dad hired the snatcher to cause the miscarrage?
Since the chances of a miscarriage happening simply by being pushed down is slim at best, I would say that is highly unlikely. The female body does a good job of protecting the fetus, especially during the first trimester.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Since the chances of a miscarriage happening simply by being pushed down is slim at best, I would say that is highly unlikely. The female body does a good job of protecting the fetus, especially during the first trimester.
In real life, sure. We all know this. But this is a game. Anything is possible in a game.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The Cabin is one of my favorite AVNS but Imo episode 4 went downhill. It was one incest cliché after the other, shit you see in literally every other incest AVN, even the dialogue was the same. But worst of all is the fact that the event's of April almost being murdered in the woods was just an after thought. Which makes no sense, seeing as the MC already knew about the rumors of the Voorhees family. Realistically he'd show at least some concern or be on edge but there wasn't even any inner monologue to show the MCs distress or concern,he just went on with his day like nothing happened. No 18 year old (especially one whos been sheltered most of their life) would ever be that calm and collected after escaping potential death, especially murder. The same can be said for how April reacted.

This is just my opinion of Ep 4, I still like this game tho, one bad chapter won't change that but I hope it doesn't become a recurring thing.
I also hope going forward there'll be more focus on the main story and of course more realism but one can only hope.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes