4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's not a reboot, it's a rewrite. The images aren't changing, just the writing. Granted there will be some visual changes but not enough to call it a reboot.
Maybe, but according your post a restart is required, and that's something i'm getting a bit tired of. Especially when the game is already progressed like this one here and you have made decisions earlier in the gameplay quite some time ago. Just skipping through to reach the new content is then also not so easy.

Well, I'm not a supporter, so I can't complain. But I was actually looking forward to an update with new content, not a rewrite of old parts I've already played.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
In my opinion the rewriting is really welcome for the game, as the developers themselves also said, the writing isn't the very best at the early parts of the game. Surely everyone would just want to enjoy the update with new content, but for the devs the big picture always is (or at least should be) the complete game. It's good for them that they recognized the need of rewriting at this point before going few updates deeper and then being basically fucked with even more content that would've needed to be rewritten from the scratch.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's also pretty painless & quick to skip through a game by setting the preferences to ignore everything but unseen text and hold down the control key to get back to where you left off.
I know that. But this game, as far as I remember, has quite some routes already, and I made some saves for them. Doing that again is not something you can do with a quick skip. For that you have to know the meaning of the choices, which I really don't remember anymore since it's now already quite some time gone I've played that scenes. That would then mean I must have to play it from the start - again.

Still don't know if I really want to start over from the beginning. It's maybe better for me to wait till it's finished.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah,rewrite will prolly make the game better,but to start the story from the beginning and wait for updates what we already passed..New Coral City anybody?

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
God damn it. Why do I have to find games like this that are good but have such a long way to go.
I like romance and build up but that makes it all the more aggravating when you hit the end of the updates.

By the way, does anyone know how to get updates on only the first post of a thread, rather than every-time something is posted in the thread?

Reactions: boobsrcool

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Saw the Steam page up for this... It looks good, but is it worth playing now since it's in the middle of a rewrite?

Isn't this developer working on another game at the moment also, so this game wouldn't be their main focus?

Looking at the preview screenshots, which characters are related to the MC and what are their relationships? The ginger would be my favorite, easily, just by looking at the previews.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Saw the Steam page up for this... It looks good, but is it worth playing now since it's in the middle of a rewrite?

Isn't this developer working on another game at the moment also, so this game wouldn't be their main focus?

Looking at the preview screenshots, which characters are related to the MC and what are their relationships? The ginger would be my favorite, easily, just by looking at the previews.
Depends what you’re looking for from the game. If you’re looking for a quick fap, then nah, but if you’re interested in the story itself then I’d say it’s worth it, it’s still going to be a while before the rewritten version and Ep 5 is released.

This is still the main focus of the devs, they are just doing a smaller game alongside this when they feel like they get bored to creating the things for The Cabin. To keep things fresh for themselves.

The black haired woman is MC’s mom, the girl with black and purple hair is MC’s sister and the ginger is MC’s aunt.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Depends what you’re looking for from the game. If you’re looking for a quick fap, then nah, but if you’re interested in the story itself then I’d say it’s worth it, it’s still going to be a while before the rewritten version and Ep 5 is released.

This is still the main focus of the devs, they are just doing a smaller game alongside this when they feel like they get bored to creating the things for The Cabin. To keep things fresh for themselves.

The black haired woman is MC’s mom, the girl with black and purple hair is MC’s sister and the ginger is MC’s aunt.
Appreciate the info. I guess I'll hold off on playing then. I don't mind playing update to update with games that are faster progressing in certain areas, but it sounds like for something like this I'm better off just waiting until it's closer to full completion. I'll follow it here and on Steam in the meantime.

I thought this dev was involved with that game "Where the Heart Is" or whatever it's called, but I guess I was thinking about someone else.

That's kind of what I figured on the relationships, but just wanted to be sure. So 'Hazel' is the Aunt... Well, I hope that 'Emi' poll is successful then and she joins this game. Aunt and Cousin would easily be my favs from looks alone.

Thanks again!

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I thought this dev was involved with that game "Where the Heart Is" or whatever it's called, but I guess I was thinking about someone else.
Ah you meant it that way, I thought you meant that this group was doing another game alongside The Cabin. But yes, if I'm not mistaken, you are correct and he is also involved with "Where the Heart Is".

maxvkwong

Apr 26, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, what model was used for the asian teacher in the dream? Hope we get more of her but probably not

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, what model was used for the asian teacher in the dream? Hope we get more of her but probably not
It was this character skin

With this character base

And her height is set to -62

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah I don't tend to mess with height much but I guess if you go minus it makes them taller? I have no idea :unsure:
Ah, I see where you mean now. Under the shape tab, just typed "height" to find that and tested it out and it worked, neat tip. Thanks.

I found the classroom the dream sequence takes place in as well...

This contains all the clothes used (except the glasses)...

I used the following glasses, they're not exactly the same, but really close...

Done the following render up...

The Cabin - Asian Teacher in Class.jpg

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes