4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
hmm, well, I see... Well, it could be a good improvement. It would be interesting if she smoked weed instead of drinking. I haven't seen moms like that in games yet, but drinking wine is all the time.
Cause it wouldn't fit the story. Pothead's don't lose their temper and inappropriately strike their kids because their high. Not to say that won't happen but then it was because they're an abusive asshole and they'd do it sober too. Weed makes you lazy, not mean. Alcohol can make you mean. Drunks will inappropriately hit their kids when they wouldn't have if they were sober. So she has to be a drunk for that particular plot point to work. Besides no one turns to weed to numb themselves for their ptsd(her trauma being rape of course), they use alcohol.

Reactions: dantarium

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Yes, this take does make much more sense than the initial comments that gave the impression that you didn't like the mother's character because of it's arc and the reasoning behind it. Reflecting it to MC's reaction and actions, we agree, it could've been better. And that's what I hope is the changed thing instead of completely rewriting the mothers arc.
alcohol just removes inhibitions, it doesnt change your character. it just makes you act on certain urges you'd be able to surpress while sober.if a guy gets drunk and beats up his wife, he propably also wants to beat her up when he doesnt drink

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
alcohol just removes inhibitions, it doesnt change your character. it just makes you act on certain urges you'd be able to surpress while sober.if a guy gets drunk and beats up his wife, he propably also wants to beat her up when he doesnt drink
That's not strictly true. It removes or lowers inhibitions yea, but that simply means it's harder to not act on impulse. Many of those impluses you'd never want to do while sober. It's how many people end up drowning while drunk.

Sep 2, 2020
slightly disagree but im with you on the fact that being drunk doesn't absolve you of accountability for your actions

Reactions: LewdAristocrat

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Is it my impression or did they remove the Genre Harem label, however it is still on the cover after the title and here it is worth asking the question Will there be a Harem or not?

Reactions: S1nsational

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
With so much damn freaking glass whoever stays in the cabin is not asking but just screaming look at me. screenshot0001.png
and what is going on with the front of the house? walkway just ends without a connection to the house with a mailbox instead of having said mailbox by the road

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021

Who will win? You decide!

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
wow, i just finished playing it and i thought it was really good. i was just about ready to support him via patreon when i noticed there hasn't been an update since 5/2022. i can understand making polls, renders, and releases per patreon tier, but simple status info should be public so people like myself won't see this as abandoned. maybe if the dev can post some kind of status update on his page ill reconsider.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes