4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dunno why it was reworked. The original was fine, if it ain't broke why fix it?
Because it was broke. Mum was an abusive thundercunt with very little redeeming qualities, and the MC was a shit eating sub who took it like a pro. The characters were too extreme and needed some balancing to make them at all relatable.
Only reason I can think of for anyone being happy with the first version, is if they were just here for the nice renders and didn't care at all about the characters or the story.
I find it much improved. Good job Dev. (y)

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Is there a clear notification when episode 2 ends? Don't want to go into episode 3, only to have to replay it after it gets rewritten.

Reactions: Fapmaister

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a clear notification when episode 2 ends? Don't want to go into episode 3, only to have to replay it after it gets rewritten.
Yes
,,This is the end of episode 2. Please check out our patreon for updates and rewards.''

Reactions: Draver1

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Because it was broke. Mum was an abusive thundercunt with very little redeeming qualities, and the MC was a shit eating sub who took it like a pro. The characters were too extreme and needed some balancing to make them at all relatable.
Only reason I can think of for anyone being happy with the first version, is if they were just here for the nice renders and didn't care at all about the characters or the story.
So is the mc tolerable now?

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I understand some of the feeling here about limiting the perversion, but only as it fits in with the premise and the story.
I have no problem with, and actually like playing the good guy every once in a while. It's all about being 'story appropriate.'
Having an incest story where the mom gets hammered and passes out half naked on the sofa without any perv scenes is an excellent way to piss off a lot of players/readers. Don't feel bad about putting it in there. This is what options are for, but I can assure you, that as far as that particular part of the story goes, most are going to opt for the grope.
The story has to lend itself to the no perv route in order for it to work successfully, otherwise it will just be seen as a missed opportunity. Let's be honest, most 'good guys' are going to avoid incest all together. A 'good guy' incest story is really a 'flawed guy trying to convince himself he's good' story. Nothing wrong with that. We're all flawed, and most would definitely consider incest perverted. Doesn't stop me from loving it.
"Yeah, I screw my sister and my mom, but I would never grope anyone...I'm not a pervert!" LOL. See the flaw in that thinking?

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not so sure here anymore. Yes, it's now a nicer version of the original game start, but I liked the tension at the beginning in the first one more. Also with the aunt already have kids with her first highschool love: I know that sounds maybe silly, but lost quite some interest for her now too. Well, have to admit I stoped after the long "fashion show" with the sis. That was....boring.

Seems this one isn't for me anymore, liked it before the rewrite more. Anyway, good luck to the dev team.

Reactions: Kond

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I haven't played the update yet, but I agree with your analysis.
I would add that I would have been ok with the mom being an 'abusive thundercunt', if they would have forced her to work for MC and his sister's forgiveness.
I look forward to playing the rework and see what changes they made.

Jan 17, 2021
So the download links say episode 2, and then the other is episode 4. Do they backfill the previous episodes or are they standalone downloads, meaning we're missing eps 1 & 3? Can never tell with these games sometimes.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83
Dec 9, 2020
I hate rewrites. Does anyone who already played previous versions really looking for rewrites? I mean not only for this game, but for all the others also.
I usually don't play through rewrites, unless I'm forced to start over cause lost saves or the game wiped saves because of base changes, but even then I would fast skip through. I can understand reasons for rewrites, story was too extreme at points (like rape or ntr or graphic violence, which this game didn't even come close to), maybe setting up the game for steam release, or adding function to the game play. In any case, I just stop playing until all the rewrites are done, there's just no point playing when a bunch of stuff is going to be changed and probably force me to replay again. Went through this with another game, Shut up and Dance, where the dev is rewriting 6 chapters, a chapter in between new chapters, it's really annoying keeping track of that so I just dropped the game altogether.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes