4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Did Ace also happen to tell you who the bad girls in the game are :sneaky:?

Also this isn't going to be like The cabin in the woods is it? Where all of sudden right in the middle of sex we get attacked by zombie rednecks.
He didn't, I don't really get given insider knowledge on the story, I don't think they trust me with such info :p rightly so to I guess xD

And it isn't like Cabin in the Woods, good film though. I also honestly can't think of a film that's close to this in story, some people have said Friday the 13th which I guess is kind of close, but not really :unsure: if I had to say, I'd say Friday the 13th, I know what you did last summer, Scream, The Hills Have eyes and a few others all mixed together but with it's own twist.

• Haha
Reactions: Jsd16 and acewinz

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
And it isn't like Cabin in the Woods
Yeah that is one of my all time favorite horror movies. It's a close race between The cabin in the woods and Final Destination.

He didn't, I don't really get given insider knowledge on the story, I don't think they trust me with such info :p rightly so to I guess xD
What I wonder is if you did know would you actually tell me :ROFLMAO:. Actually even if you did know I wasn't expecting you to tell me. Since I don't expect a dev would give away secrets, right ;).

I'd say Friday the 13th, I know what you did last summer, Scream, The Hills Have eyes and a few others all mixed together but with it's own twist.
Wait so we are going to be chased through the woods by a killer who only walks but somehow is always able to catch up to us :ROFLMAO:?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
If we use movies as a reference, in my opinion it seems to me it would be closer to the movie "Secret Window" with Jhonny Deep, we have the cabin, the separation, a writer, someone lurking in the forest, the lake and it also had mistery,suspense and murder.
Just watched the trailer for it and it doesn't quite have the same feel for me, I can see how it would from the perspective of someone playing part one, but it's not quite the same :p
Yeah that is one of my all time favorite horror movies. It's a close race between The cabin in the woods and Final Destination.

What I wonder is if you did know would you actually tell me :ROFLMAO:. Actually even if you did know I wasn't expecting you to tell me. Since I don't expect a dev would give away secrets, right ;).

Wait so we are going to be chased through the woods by a killer who only walks but somehow is always able to catch up to us :ROFLMAO:?
Can't beat final destination, I heard there doing a new one :unsure: could be wrong though, to lazy to google it :p

I wouldn't tell, or at least I'd try not to, I'm shite with secrets, lol.

And for sure we have to have a chase through the woods with a walking bad guy :p

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Can't beat final destination, I heard there doing a new one :unsure: could be wrong though, to lazy to google it :p
Yeah, there's a sixth planned. I remember news about it being confirmed it's not a reboot. Covid might have killed it because production was paused when it all went to shit last year and I haven't heard anything about it being started back up. Not that it had started in the first place, I think they were still in the planning stages.
The new Scream movie is more certain I think. A lot of cast signed on and stuff. Expected in January 2022.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ah, what is this? A new game from our moonlighter CellStudios ? I see we must resort to more drastic methods to keep you in line. May have to call in the professional basement warden Avaron1974 to keep you in your place! :)

Grats on your first release Cell! I suppose i'll have to play it and patreon you. :p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Yeah they are here is an article about it:
Aww :(
Ah, what is this? A new game from our moonlighter CellStudios ? I see we must resort to more drastic methods to keep you in line. May have to call in the professional basement warden Avaron1974 to keep you in your place! :)

Grats on your first release Cell! I suppose i'll have to play it and patreon you. :p
Cheers fella, I swear I haven't just been working on this, I have been working on WTHI to :oops: You don't have to become a patron though, I'll probably send you any previews over discord anyway to get your feedback xD

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Aww :(

Cheers fella, I swear I haven't just been working on this, I have been working on WTHI to :oops: You don't have to become a patron though, I'll probably send you any previews over discord anyway to get your feedback xD
But if I don't patreon, how can I troll you on there? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes