4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Been there man, it's a journey. Sometimes we get many indications of what's coming up ahead, sometimes some asshole stole the Road signs. Take it easy and do what makes you happy - you know we are all behind you - some wearing condoms - but we mostly just want you to get back to your happy place in your own time.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey all,
I wanted to start by again thanking everyone for their kind words during this difficult time. It's still pretty rough, but I can't sit around and do nothing anymore; I need to keep my mind active and get back to work, more just so it distracts me than anything else.
With that being said, I started working back on The Cabin on Friday and made some good progress over the weekend. I got all but 1 scene finished, and the only reason that scene isn't finished is because I'm working with another artist and that scene is currently with him, so I'm just waiting for that. So below is a little list of the current tasks that need to be completed.

• Final scene renders ( waiting to get them back from the other artist ).
  • Animations ( 10 animations total )
  • Design new GUI ( main menu and in-game text )
  • Check plot points ( Review previous episodes and make sure everything fits )
  • Rewrite a couple of scenes ( nothing major and no more than a couple days work )

Still quite a bit to do, so wouldn't like to give a release date just yet. In terms of that list though, the only thing I won't be working on (apart from the final scene renders) is the animations, as I'm shit at doing them, so I always pay a guy to do them (if you've played AE, then you've seen his work). There are a couple animations I can do myself, like handjobs, but that's pretty much it.
As for the other tasks, designing a new GUI will take a couple days (I will probably do it over a weekend). As I said above, rewriting a couple scenes will only take a couple days as they're really small scenes I want to change, nothing major, but checking plot points will probably be the one that takes the longest time as it means I have to play the game and read through it, and since I hate playing my own work, I expect a lot of tabbing out and watching YouTube videos o.0
That's all the news I have for now. If you have any questions about anything, just post below or DM me, and I'll get back to you asap.

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
hi guys, one question, why i can't seen the best scenes? i try 4 run and the all sex scenes with "incest" are hide... (mom topless, sex with aunt, exc), the are any incest patch?

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
Why does there need to be a patch? You have a form to fill out at the very beginning of the game to say who's who.
because i don't see any incest content...if you come in the content folder you see the all images...
the question is for this, i know that i compile the relationships..but i have this problem

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
because i don't see any incest content...if you come in the content folder you see the all images...
the question is for this, i know that i compile the relationships..but i have this problem
Then you are making wrong choices/decisions.

Use the mod then.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
hi guys, one question, why i can't seen the best scenes? i try 4 run and the all sex scenes with "incest" are hide... (mom topless, sex with aunt, exc), the are any incest patch?
To see the sex scene with Hazel you need to do the follow:

During the arcade scene, choose your prize as "Maybe a kiss?" and then "Cover your basis". Then later on ( can't recall when ), you need to choose "She excites you" and then in the bunker, get naked.

I should note though, this scene and a couple others are being reworked before episode 6 is released and new games will need to be started for episode 6, so play the scene while you can.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I should note though, this scene and a couple others are being reworked before episode 6 is released and new games will need to be started for episode 6, so play the scene while you can.
I get why you are doing that and thought that whole scene was off but removing going all the way I hope is not taking out and not given the chance to fuck Hazel in episode 6 cause that wouldn't make much sense cause Hazel is far more ready and open to hooking up with mc than the other girls and I know I am biased towards her but she really is the most smokin hot milf that comes off that she wants to have fun and should have her fun first and very often afterwards. Not end a fuck so cold and her saying this was only because of a bet cause NO you area horny little slut who loves to fucked and be fucked very good! Hope we are getting the update soon!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes