4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I get why you are doing that and thought that whole scene was off but removing going all the way I hope is not taking out and not given the chance to fuck Hazel in episode 6 cause that wouldn't make much sense cause Hazel is far more ready and open to hooking up with mc than the other girls and I know I am biased towards her but she really is the most smokin hot milf that comes off that she wants to have fun and should have her fun first and very often afterwards. Not end a fuck so cold and her saying this was only because of a bet cause NO you area horny little slut who loves to fucked and be fucked very good! Hope we are getting the update soon!
View attachment 3904598 View attachment 3904601
can haz fuck wit hazel plz kthx

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

• Hey all,
    First of all, I want to apologise for the delay in getting episode 6 out. The first 3 months were a shitshow; the middle was a mess with me trying to figure shit out and adjust to working alone, and the last few months have been me trying to work my ass off but somehow still fail o.0
    I can confirm though, we're now in the final stretch of shit that needs to be done. All the script work and art/animations are done; you just need to render them and then test that out.
    In the last progress report I did, I included the following list of things that need to be done:
    • Final scene renders ( waiting to get them back from the other artist ).
    • Animations ( 10 animations total )
    • Design new GUI ( main menu and in-game text )
    • Check plot points ( Review previous episodes and make sure everything fits )
    • Rewrite a couple of scenes ( nothing major and no more than a couple days work )

That list has now been adjusted:
    • Rewrite a couple of scenes ( nothing major and no more than a couple days work )

I've removed the "final scene renders" and "animations" as those have been finished. I've also removed "Deisng new GUI" because I spent about a week working on one and I was never happy with how it turned out, so I've decided to just leave the main menu as is for now ( nobody spends a lot of time on the menu anyway o.0 ).
    The only things left to do are check the plot points and rewrite a couple of scenes.
    This is where I could use some feedback from you guys, though. I've already spoken to a couple of people about certain scenes, but if you think any scenes need adjusting or don't quite make sense, let me know either below or DM me. That goes for plot points too; if you can think of anything that feels like a plot point but hasn't been followed up in the game, let me know so it doesn't get lost behind :p An example of a plot point would be the dildo that the MC/Lisa found and that rears it's head again in episode 8 :)
    Also, to the guys who I've already talked to about scene changes and plot points, can you message me again with your ideas as I've had quite a few messages in the last couple months and can't find them

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

• Hey all,
    First of all, I want to apologise for the delay in getting episode 6 out. The first 3 months were a shitshow; the middle was a mess with me trying to figure shit out and adjust to working alone, and the last few months have been me trying to work my ass off but somehow still fail o.0
    I can confirm though, we're now in the final stretch of shit that needs to be done. All the script work and art/animations are done; you just need to render them and then test that out.
    In the last progress report I did, I included the following list of things that need to be done:
    • Final scene renders ( waiting to get them back from the other artist ).
    • Animations ( 10 animations total )
    • Design new GUI ( main menu and in-game text )

• That list has now been adjusted:

• I've removed the "final scene renders" and "animations" as those have been finished. I've also removed "Deisng new GUI" because I spent about a week working on one and I was never happy with how it turned out, so I've decided to just leave the main menu as is for now ( nobody spends a lot of time on the menu anyway o.0 ).
    The only things left to do are check the plot points and rewrite a couple of scenes.
    This is where I could use some feedback from you guys, though. I've already spoken to a couple of people about certain scenes, but if you think any scenes need adjusting or don't quite make sense, let me know either below or DM me. That goes for plot points too; if you can think of anything that feels like a plot point but hasn't been followed up in the game, let me know so it doesn't get lost behind :p An example of a plot point would be the dildo that the MC/Lisa found and that rears it's head again in episode 8 :)
    Also, to the guys who I've already talked to about scene changes and plot points, can you message me again with your ideas as I've had quite a few messages in the last couple months and can't find them
My only idea is to make MC's cock bigger (I know, I know, I'm a god damned genius). I mean, how can one guy fuck the brains out of his not-stepsister, not-stepmom, and not-stepaunt at the same time with anything less than a forearm-thick footlong yogurt cannon? In fact, I'd go back to the dildo scene and change the dialogue so that MC hints that it seems small compared to him and the not-stepsister dismisses it as bravado.

Jan 27, 2018
e5_mn50a.jpg

Hey all.
I wanted to jump back in and provide another brief update, along with a potential release date for episode 6. The script and art have both been finished for a while, and I just finished rendering all the stills ( although going through them, a few fixes are needed ) and I also need to render the animations too.

I was looking to release this month, but with the changes to previous scenes, I don't think that'll be possible, but I do expect a release within the first 2 weeks of next month.

That being said, by the time episode 6 is released, I expect to have the script for episode 7 finished ( I have 2 scenes left to do ) and also have a good chunk of the art done ( I currently have the art for 1 scene finished for episode 7 ).

Yeah, so certainly starting to make some good progress. That being said though, I'm not working alone as I have someone else helping with the art, and I can't thank them enough; they're really helping me get things moving at a much faster pace. But, due to Emi, The Cabin, and AE having been released on Steam for a long time now, funds over there are really starting to dry up, so I think I'll probably take him off working on art for the cabin and get him to work on another small game like Emi ( a really small game ). I just need to do something since I'm at a point where once everything is paid out, I'm really struggling to pay rent and get through the month. But releasing a small game will fix all of that, and since someone else will be working on the art, I don't think it'll slow me down on the cabin.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Holy hell! Getting the "breastfeeding" scene with Grace was so convoluted to get.
Have not played Grace's route yet but I can only imagine how it is if it is compared to the path one need take to get a very awkward I guess call it fuck scene with (MY #1 MY FAV BY FAR) even if we stare straight at her pussy the entire 2 mins we pound the shit out of her pussy and I can def see why mc does it after the teasing she has been so cool about and how sexxxy she is truly! The way you reach it is so far from what it should be and if it went with having to do massage, pick her for all the game and get her fully naked go shopping and get a titty and then not bet a simple kiss and lose..... it should have been either all the before the air hockey bet with getting sex with her should have either been with the skinny dipping or the fashion show and both gone back and have minor tweaks with both. In pool she could keep playing with his cock when she grabs it and they both get the other off with hands to begin the fun or have them do same while she is modeling for him but she just comes out naked after the first couple and says here is your prize instead of covering what you want and not just want to see either clearly and either handy for both or I would go even better since locked in room and have her start giving him head and after a few mins he grabs her pulling her into a sexxxy 69 and both cum like this!
Then following the ice breakers either one, then the mc still comes in the bathroom on Hazel naked and they are at ease now and he tells her he is getting in shower if cool and she says something like sure I will join since I may need one still or she don't but still takes the given opportunity to play with his cock even more, now if just hands she sucks cock or even plays just the tip n fuck my thighs but stay high on my wet cunt and clit so we both cum....After these have mc ask Hazel to go to bunker and tease same on way and then rewrite the whole sex scene to have several pos and angles and make it hot as fuck and def don't end it with her being so cold and kind of a cunt like it felt with her jab about no need for anything to change or have mc say wtf everything has changed and going back or not seeing what this is is a no go cause mc wants to keep fucking her and as much and any where they can do it. I am just ready for a lot more HAZEL TIME FOR REAL!!!!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif OMWH-Vania.gif

Daskapitall

Apr 25, 2023
this pace is way too much slowburn man. I mean i like the other games, but this needs some attention. I love the renders and story is not bad too. We need some action.

Reactions: bufa and Ara-sH

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3963142

Hey all.
I wanted to jump back in and provide another brief update, along with a potential release date for episode 6. The script and art have both been finished for a while, and I just finished rendering all the stills ( although going through them, a few fixes are needed ) and I also need to render the animations too.

I was looking to release this month, but with the changes to previous scenes, I don't think that'll be possible, but I do expect a release within the first 2 weeks of next month.

That being said, by the time episode 6 is released, I expect to have the script for episode 7 finished ( I have 2 scenes left to do ) and also have a good chunk of the art done ( I currently have the art for 1 scene finished for episode 7 ).

Yeah, so certainly starting to make some good progress. That being said though, I'm not working alone as I have someone else helping with the art, and I can't thank them enough; they're really helping me get things moving at a much faster pace. But, due to Emi, The Cabin, and AE having been released on Steam for a long time now, funds over there are really starting to dry up, so I think I'll probably take him off working on art for the cabin and get him to work on another small game like Emi ( a really small game ). I just need to do something since I'm at a point where once everything is paid out, I'm really struggling to pay rent and get through the month. But releasing a small game will fix all of that, and since someone else will be working on the art, I don't think it'll slow me down on the cabin.
homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

Reactions: turgsh01

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
this pace is way too much slowburn man. I mean i like the other games, but this needs some attention. I love the renders and story is not bad too. We need some action.
Nothing wrong with the pacing at all. It is perfectly paced. I could give you a long list of slow burn games, this is not one of those. If your only here for images and animations this game is very likely not for you.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Its been 3 years.....
Time to write/create a story is not the same as the pacing of a story... A perfectly paced story could be created very quickly or very slow, as creation time and story pacing are two different metrics.

You wouldn't call a hand crafted 1998 Ferrari 355 Berlinetti slow just because it took longer to make than a 1998 Toyota Camry, different metrics.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
The pacing is garbage in the cabin. I originally had sex in episode 3 (or planned for it) until the rewrite came along and everything got changed; my plans went out the window and shit got slow as fuck. It doesn't feel like it's been 3 years, but it has, and that's fucking shambles.

I've had about 4 people approach me and ask if they can write for the cabin since wiz left and I've flat out said no. I don't mind someone helping with art (I currently have someone, and he is helping a shitton), but I'd never work with anyone writing wise again. And that's not me throwing shade at Wiz in the slightest; I loved working with Wiz; the guy was/is a great writer; I just realised I work better alone.

I'm currently quite a bit ahead; I've got episode 6 almost finished (just need to render anims, which is taking forever!) and then do some testing, and it's good to go. I also have about 90% of episode 7 written out as well as having the first three scenes worth of art finished too. Not to mention I also have up to episode 12 plotted out too, so really trucking along.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I've had about 4 people approach me and ask if they can write for the cabin since wiz left and I've flat out said no.
BrainDrop: Hey Cell, need a writer? Also, I have some great ideas to manage your PR. My agent will fill you in on the details.
SilkandMilkProductions: 900k RUB per month, take it or leave it.
Romantic Room (maker of Sex with Hitler, Sex with Hitler 2, Sex with Hitler: WW2, and Sex with Hitler: 2069): Cell, you are my best friend and inspiration, but your game is honestly a bit outside my comfort zone. I'd just feel weird writing for it.
ICSTOR:

Daskapitall

Apr 25, 2023
The pacing is garbage in the cabin. I originally had sex in episode 3 (or planned for it) until the rewrite came along and everything got changed; my plans went out the window and shit got slow as fuck. It doesn't feel like it's been 3 years, but it has, and that's fucking shambles.

I've had about 4 people approach me and ask if they can write for the cabin since wiz left and I've flat out said no. I don't mind someone helping with art (I currently have someone, and he is helping a shitton), but I'd never work with anyone writing wise again. And that's not me throwing shade at Wiz in the slightest; I loved working with Wiz; the guy was/is a great writer; I just realised I work better alone.

I'm currently quite a bit ahead; I've got episode 6 almost finished (just need to render anims, which is taking forever!) and then do some testing, and it's good to go. I also have about 90% of episode 7 written out as well as having the first three scenes worth of art finished too. Not to mention I also have up to episode 12 plotted out too, so really trucking along.
thanks for the answer. I like your game so much but we know pacing is not good. they defend this pacing bcz they are fans but i'm not and i can say it's bad.
but i like your other games i wish you luck.
don't stress yourself bcz the 80% of people is here not paying you (like me :p)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

E6S3_17.png

Hey all,
I wanted to jump back on and give a little update on episode 6 and what we're waiting on.

Right now we're in the waiting phase. Just waiting for animations to render, and once those are done, I can drop them in, add audio/achievements, and that'll be episode 6 done. There aren't a lot of animations ( 12 total ) but each one takes about 14 hours to render, and I can only render during the night ( as I'm working on wthi during the day ).

At the moment, 8 are rendered and another 4 need rendering, so that's another 4 nights of rendering, then a couple of days to add audio and achievements, test everything together, and we should be good to go.

I'm not going to give an exact date, but expect a release sometime next week, providing nothing fucks up.

I also don't want you to think I've spent the last month or so sitting on my arse waiting for shit to render ( although... mostly I have... ). The script work for episode 7 is finished ( apart from audio and achievements), and the art for the first 3 scenes is being worked on as we speak. I think a release 2 months from the release of episode 6 is possible... but don't quote me :p

And as I said in previous posts, my financial situation at the moment is no bueno, so I've been working on another mini story with Emi; expect that in a couple months too.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes