4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
As much as I love games by CellStudios (and bought all of his on Steam) unfortunately with all the rewrites, and such a long time between updates, not many if anyone (even him) can remember what's going on in the game :ROFLMAO:
Something about a cabin in the woods, 2 milfs with big ol tiddies and a cute little sister.

yeah I think you're up to speed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sava75

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This zip file has a clear text box and unren.
Unzip textbox.zip.
Place unren in the main folder "TheCabin-Episode-6-pc".
Double-click unren-1.0.10b.bat.
Press 1 then enter to open the .rpa files.
Go into the game folder "TheCabin-Episode-6-pc/game".
Open the gui folder.
Drag and Drop or Copy and Paste the textbox.png.
Play the game.
Corrected my mistake putting the wrong box.png in the zip.
FYI, usually to add a textbox to a Ren'Py title...all you need to do is:
  • Create a gui folder, and place it with in the game folder (even if the title is compressed...the added textbox, name box, or other will override the compressed versions. In some instances UnRen might be needed to extract and locate the file structure, or pull the gui or script files to edit them.).
  • Place the textbox, name box file of choice into the gui folder, and run your exe (FYI....UnRen'ing a title can cause game errors with some titles after UnRen procedure has been done. It's better to use the bypass method, to replace a textbox or other).
That's it.

Or a suggestion, use my Adjustment mod...which has a few useful mod's and a custom textbox replacement in one file.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the update!

Why is it not possible to edit the textbox in this game? Both y_outline (universal textbox mod) + 0x52_URM don't work in this game.
Is this on purpose? And if so, would you kindly make a textbox opacity slider in the preferences? I prefer to have a 100% see-through textbox.
I created one and it's part of this mod....Adjustment Mod (Textbox+ mod)

Regards.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes