4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

ohmightycat

Sep 17, 2022
Exception during truth or dare card game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode3.rpy", line 1626, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 222, in StartNextRound
UnboundLocalError: local variable '_text' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Episode3.rpyc", line 1626, in script
  File "C:\Users\jason\Downloads\TheCabin-Episode-6-pc-compressed\TheCabin-Episode-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\jason\Downloads\TheCabin-Episode-6-pc-compressed\TheCabin-Episode-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Episode3.rpy", line 1626, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 222, in StartNextRound
UnboundLocalError: local variable '_text' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Cabin Episode-6
Fri Oct  4 05:24:49 2024

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Kinda bummed out about this update since it's sort of a step back from episode 5. We had one really nice scene with the aunt, and now there's smaller teasing experiences. It's been a while since an update, and we need to restart our saves too. I checked if I could get the spicy aunt scene from episode 5 again in the new update, but it either requires certain points to her path or it's been removed. Scenes that were good to great were changed, the aunt wet hair got changed to dry, even though it looked sexier wet. There are probably multiple scenes that don't play out with this update, but the files are still there.
I hope the updates get better and not worse tbh.

duke200

May 16, 2024
The sex scene with Hazel seems to be broken in the new update. I did everything correct according to the guide and what people have said in this forum but now Hazel never lets you fuck her anymore

Reactions: Grosconnard

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The sex scene with Hazel seems to be broken in the new update. I did everything correct according to the guide and what people have said in this forum but now Hazel never lets you fuck her anymore
I play this game on Steam, so I'm not sure if this version is the same, but it already shows that the save is not compatible. It's possible that he changed the variables, and the guides that were here are no longer valid. But that's just my guess.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I play this game on Steam, so I'm not sure if this version is the same, but it already shows that the save is not compatible. It's possible that he changed the variables, and the guides that were here are no longer valid. But that's just my guess.
dev said he thought the scene was rushed in every way, so he took it out.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Both Patreon and Steam are the same versions. Variables were changes, so restart is needed.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So this update delete Hazel sex scene, remain one bj. And you don't need to care about the stat or path which you can automatically go through sis, mom and aunt three path together. You still only miss the bontique girl date scene if you choose to stay home with mom and aunt.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
okay so episode 6 is out so my question is when will we get it here like is their a free version is released or we just waiting for a hero ? im guessing we just waiting on a Hero to leak/post it

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
okay so episode 6 is out so my question is when will we get it here like is their a free version is released or we just waiting for a hero ? im guessing we just waiting on a Hero to leak/post it
Did you look? Episode 6 both uncompressed and compressed are already posted and have been for almost a week now :rolleyes:

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes