Others The Camgirl [v0.5] [Diddler Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Why no win32?
Download, install, uninstall.
The only thing I could check is:
uninstaller does not remove all files, there is one shortcut left in start menu plus desktop icon left behind after uninstall - buggy.

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Why no win32?
Download, install, uninstall.
The only thing I could check is:
uninstaller does not remove all files, there is one shortcut left in start menu plus desktop icon left behind after uninstall - buggy.
I'll look into it. I dunno how the installer/uninstaller work entirely. This engine is still kinda new to me and there is a lot of behind the scenes things I've had to figure out. Like for a week it just wouldn't let me run tests or compile due to some updated settings.

Reactions: f95zone69 and ustar

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Intreresting, and could have potential, but needs a lot of work... starting with a save system, maybe? Good luck.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
You should start over with a fresh thread without that 0 stars and a gameplay like at julia young and dump, and u should get the same attention, as you also got a kind of corruption and progress in your story like at julia game

Reactions: DiddlerGames

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You should start over with a fresh thread without that 0 stars and a gameplay like at julia young and dump, and u should get the same attention, as you also got a kind of corruption and progress in your story like at julia game
I'll ask the mods about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: f95zone69

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCamgirl-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Not often enough. I'd like to shoot for once a month, but my job keeps me pretty busy cause we're over booked.
ok mine was a question only for informational purposes, cmq even once every two months is good, as long as the update is a bit full-bodied and above all that it is created well.

you should give the thread a raiting as with 1 star it gets not enough audience at all
look as far as reviewing a game, I would first like to understand certain paths that the developer intends to take and the story that advances in the game if it is sustainable, or far-fetched as some games are. the fact that he commented on the post allows me to keep it "under control" in the future as well, so as to be able to give a complete or at least more reliable opinion .... now I could write 5 stars and that is a project that interests me a lot , but if an update comes out every eight/nine months, full of bugs, etc etc, you understand that obviously the general evaluation must be affected, so they would no longer be 5 stars, but risk becoming 3 or 2 .... I'll wait a bit how everything evolves and don't worry that I will gladly give an evaluation

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCamgirl-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, fixed borderless window, prefer maximized window. Mechanics are slow. After park scene won't return to chapter selection, and image to small, text hard to read. I've been playing since the first version, action was smoother, but content was rough.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
OK, fixed borderless window, prefer maximized window. Mechanics are slow. After park scene won't return to chapter selection, and image to small, text hard to read. I've been playing since the first version, action was smoother, but content was rough.
I'll run some tests. It worked as intended when testing it.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I couldn't save, so I have no data for you.
Unless you get an error there is no save feature. It's basically just a comic book that you can choose each update yhat's been put out.

Try and get some screenshots of what you meant maybe. Because it runs perfectly fine on my end, except the return to chaoter select button goes behind animations.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes