Others The Camgirl [v0.5] [Diddler Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I play and i cannot procedd further for camming.
Sometimes during gameplay, i get an error about an object and i can restart again - frustrating.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I play and i cannot procedd further for camming.
Sometimes during gameplay, i get an error about an object and i can restart again - frustrating.
What's the exact error? The object should be the name of it, allowing me to know where to look.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
When i click on the violett bar in the living room, i get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or friday Morning, i click on the Dinner Plate in the Kitchen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what that was. I found that a few nights back. I was changing the coding and left a line in woth the old dialogue system. I have an internal version, 0.1.5, with all that stuff corrected.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Not bad for a start. It be a sandbox with events?
Not entirely. I may add that in later, but for now it's just a simple VN with small minigames. Gotta clean up the first one though and start adding stats. A reason for making money past paying rent.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
My 2 cents.

The game has potential. The idea behind it is a good one, and I can see plenty of possibilities for it to grow in the future.

Problems:

1. As a game maker - assume the players are really, REALLY, dumb. Explain everything that requires action from a player. An outline when you can interact with a character. Instructions for mini-games etc. Don't leave them to guess whether they need to use a mouse, arrow keys, clicks or a space bar to move or jump.

2. Code errors broke the game. Started and crashed three times. First was after asking for advice to get more income, and being told to take nude pics and post them.
of Step Event0
for object obj_diag_box:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,17] out of range [1,17] - -1.textToDraw(100004,17)
at gml_Object_obj_diag_box_Step_0
############################################################################################

The second was going to bed on a weekend.
of Step Event0
for object obj_finances:

global variable <unknown built-in variable>(-1610512725, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_finances_Step_0
############################################################################################

This repeated when clicking continue (identical to error 2 above).

Started a new game, and the same thing happened, in the same order, at the same times.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, 2 weeks of nothing but work, TV, sleep. No hints or clues, map positions with nothing. Generic bad angle masturbation. Not worth the exceedingly slow pace and tediousness.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
My 2 cents.

The game has potential. The idea behind it is a good one, and I can see plenty of possibilities for it to grow in the future.

Problems:

1. As a game maker - assume the players are really, REALLY, dumb. Explain everything that requires action from a player. An outline when you can interact with a character. Instructions for mini-games etc. Don't leave them to guess whether they need to use a mouse, arrow keys, clicks or a space bar to move or jump.

2. Code errors broke the game. Started and crashed three times. First was after asking for advice to get more income, and being told to take nude pics and post them.
of Step Event0
for object obj_diag_box:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,17] out of range [1,17] - -1.textToDraw(100004,17)

of Step Event0
for object obj_finances:

global variable <unknown built-in variable>(-1610512725, -2147483648) not set before reading it.

Started a new game, and the same thing happened, in the same order, at the same times.
I know what those are. The continued crashes are because the same file put you right at the same spot and locked you in a bug that just runs the same code againa and again. I was only testing the save feature recently so didn't get to that bug. Thanks for letting me know.
So, 2 weeks of nothing but work, TV, sleep. No hints or clues, map positions with nothing. Generic bad angle masturbation. Not worth the exceedingly slow pace and tediousness.
Press H in the house to see hints. The map is going to change, I actually hate it but can't find a decent mape making program. The masturbation angles and size of the renders are the way to best render for my comp with it taking more than a few hours to render 1 frame.

This will all be worked on to be made more intuitive and working. Thanks for the feedback.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
My 2 cents.

Problems:

of Step Event0
for object obj_diag_box:

of Step Event0
for object obj_finances:

Fixed the errors. Accidentally deleted a global variable and miswrote another. Testing more now. And gonna change a few things, like characters changing when you mouse over them to show they can be interacted with.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
My 2 cents.

Problems:

of Step Event0
for object obj_diag_box:

of Step Event0
for object obj_finances:

Updated the downloads with the fixed version. Going to have to render the alternative pictures and some other stuff. Will do that for either v0.2.2 or just wait till v0.3.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I know what those are. The continued crashes are because the same file put you right at the same spot and locked you in a bug that just runs the same code againa and again. I was only testing the save feature recently so didn't get to that bug. Thanks for letting me know.

Press H in the house to see hints. The map is going to change, I actually hate it but can't find a decent mape making program. The masturbation angles and size of the renders are the way to best render for my comp with it taking more than a few hours to render 1 frame.

This will all be worked on to be made more intuitive and working. Thanks for the feedback.
This site has lots o advice on such matters as many others had to overcome any issue you have experienced, it so as path to assets.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
This site has lots o advice on such matters as many others had to overcome any issue you have experienced, it so as path to assets.
I couldn't find a map making one. Found a bunch of stuff to work with tonight though. I will definitely be changing the masturbation animations to make it better though. That was a handful of the assets I downloaded.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes