Others The Camgirl [v0.5] [Diddler Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well this is strange I had no issue with opening the previous version, but when I try to open this latest version I get a warning from windows about it being an unrecognized app and won't run :unsure:

symbiot3

Feb 11, 2019
Well this is strange I had no issue with opening the previous version, but when I try to open this latest version I get a warning from windows about it being an unrecognized app and won't run :unsure:
Same just happened to me. Ill wait to find out whats up with that before i run it

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Tried to run as administrator?
Could be the antivirus?
Try adding the game to firewall exceptions.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Same just happened to me. Ill wait to find out whats up with that before i run it
I got nothing for you guys on this one. I was thinking maybe a bad compression when creating the exe, but it runs fine on my end. I'll look into making multiple versions, like an installer on the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got nothing for you guys on this one. I was thinking maybe a bad compression when creating the exe, but it runs fine on my end. I'll look into making multiple versions, like an installer on the next update.
Just find it weird that the previous version was fine opened up normally, just wasn't the case with this one. and thanks hopefully that fixes things.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
If your Windows updated recently, try right-clicking the .exe , going to Properties and looking for an option called "unblock" or something (my Windows is in Portuguese), it should be in the lower part of the General tab. If you find it, check the box "Unblock" and try again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
If your Windows updated recently, try right-clicking the .exe , going to Properties and looking for an option called "unblock" or something (my Windows is in Portuguese), it should be in the lower part of the General tab. If you find it, check the box "Unblock" and try again.
This is not because of the Windows update, but because the file is downloaded from the Internet. But I don't think it will help.
Just find it weird that the previous version was fine opened up normally, just wasn't the case with this one. and thanks hopefully that fixes things.
Open the file properties, and see if there is a tick "Read only". If yes, uncheck it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Open the file properties, and see if there is a tick "Read only". If yes, uncheck it.
That got it thanks, turns out windows was blocking it and in the file properties, there was an unblock box that was checked just unchecked that and it's now working. (y)

Got it thank you (y)

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So, 2 weeks of nothing but work, TV, sleep. No hints or clues, map positions with nothing. Generic bad angle masturbation. Not worth the exceedingly slow pace and tediousness.
I just let my comp run for 25 hours and got half way through a 2 second animation...I may have to keep em like they are now, till I find the perfect assets lol.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Ok i played the mini-game, trying hard to not get an epileptic seizure. But then there was no pointer what to do next. The game just didn't take me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried to play it, but the game was really laggy and kept freezing up for long periods of time. Beyond that I found it a bit hard to navigate. I would click on somethign and nothing would happen so I would try clicking other stuff. I will be honest I didn't play it long, it was just way to lagging for me.

Reactions: over the edge

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Ok i played the mini-game, trying hard to not get an epileptic seizure. But then there was no pointer what to do next. The game just didn't take me.
I put a "Help" thing in the home. If you press H it tells you what you can do to progress. I'll be adding in alternative pics for what characters and things you can interact with in the next update. Just takes a bit of time to render the simple images and would rather focus on story for the next bit.
The LETSUPLOAD is altered and McAfee killed virus.
Shouldn't be. I uploaded the same exe to every single link.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
downloaded,but go to open ,and comp.froze up. I`ll pass.
Just tried it, and it runs fine on my end. I have no clue how to help alleviate the problem for you. Some others have said it didn't run all the time when they were trying with the older versions and they had to do some updating.

Reactions: over the edge

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I put a "Help" thing in the home. If you press H it tells you what you can do to progress. I'll be adding in alternative pics for what characters and things you can interact with in the next update. Just takes a bit of time to render the simple images and would rather focus on story for the next bit.

Shouldn't be. I uploaded the same exe to every single link.
It downloaded with a number sequence after name (not there on Mega download) and didn't have icon.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
It downloaded with a number sequence after name (not there on Mega download) and didn't have icon.
Download the file from Mega or FilesFm ( )
Add the file to the antivirus exceptions. (McAfee is not much praised)
The file name should be "Camgirl 0.2.2.exe". Delete all unnecessary characters in the file name.
Right-click on the file, select Properties, click button Unlock, Apply. Also uncheck the "Read only" checkbox if there is one.
Enjoy

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes