Others The Camgirl [v0.5] [Diddler Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Download the file from Mega or FilesFm
Add the file to the antivirus exceptions. (McAfee is not much praised)
The file name should be "Camgirl 0.2.2.exe". Delete all unnecessary characters in the file name.
Right-click on the file, select Properties, click button Unlock, Apply. Also uncheck the "Read only" checkbox if there is one.
I had no issue with the Mega download copy.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I like the realistic setup (work as a waitress, have to pay the rent, etc..), but art quality aside (which I'm sure will get higher with time) I'd totally go for the Renpy engine.
I want to get into actual game development and have had a good experience with Game Maker. Ren'py seems too limited for my final goal. Even my next game is gonna be a more gameplay focused game to do with platforming with powerups and such.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Wow, thanks. I was gonna render a different one but have been working on the coding and shit.
Added a banner to the post above.
I didn't find any other images, unzipped the exe, but there's only a manifest, icon and other rubbish.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Shit damn. That's above and beyond. Thanks man.
And I made another inscription for you
025-fan_temp.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/530172_025-fan_temp.gif
You can put a link to the post on the signature. Links under the signature are also allowed.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
the mini games are more boring than other things, I would have thought that the game improves with time

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Its a joke. The same as "you dont look at the mantle piece when you are poking the fire".

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 401577

Overview:
A woman fed up with working as a barista starts to use her sexuality to make money and live the life she has always wanted to. Complete with minigames and a story line, you Assume the role of Avery as The Camgirl.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: 2020-04-26
Developer: Diddler Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WARNING: Previous saves don't work. It's unfixable.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 401582 View attachment 401583 View attachment 401584 View attachment 401585 View attachment 445843 View attachment 445847 View attachment 445845 View attachment 504692
yeah your mini games inside this game suck, have you considered to add as skip option? cause the one that you suppose to hit "space" is so low on frames that its just trash, not sure is there any content in the game cause i'm not willing to suffer with those shit mini games

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes