EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logoseason2.png

Overview:
"The Caretaker", in which you are an employee in a very particular clinic, with beautiful girls, fun guaranteed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: IceCreamParty -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.25 Full
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: 5 Powers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The saved games up to [v0.23], have no use for the second season. It requires starting a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Second Season

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

First Season (v0.23)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

S2_1.PNG S2_2.PNG S2_3.PNG S2_4.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG 12.PNG 13.PNG 14.PNG 15.PNG 16.PNG 17.PNG 18.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

pakktrunx

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I tried sleeping at any time on any day, even restarted the game but same problem. Nothing triggers ever, maybe it's because I'm playing on android?

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Yeah I tried sleeping at any time on any day, even restarted the game but same problem. Nothing triggers ever, maybe it's because I'm playing on android?
I checked it before uploading it and have had no problems, but I will check it again.
Thank you.

Reactions: pakktrunx

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
bug found.. sometimes when having the task open the quest are left in the open when closing the task window.
the gui where the map / backpack is set to covers up the door names on the upper left side of the screen when visiting hallways.. should be a way to have a slider to hide it when exploring the building.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have already found the problem for android users. Tomorrow I will modify the files and update the links. Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes