fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I was looking at this while looking at IceCreamParty Patreon not long ago going this looks good but I wanted play 5powers first before starting this, these games seem like something I would enjoy and to support on Patron/SubStar, Might try to fit 5powers in this weekend.

To be honest not sure why I keep putting off 5powers, perhaps it was the adopted family instead of real family, I think I am getting to corrupted by this site and their love for incest patches as this was never an issue for me in the past :D

Good luck with this one, hope I am not too far away from starting it

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, so here's some feedback:

I like most of the girl designs, love the ultra-thicc proportions. But a girl missing 3 limbs with mental problems will be a hard sell. Even disturbing for some. I suggest making her stuff optional.

The animations are also really nice so far, the ass jiggle earns a lot of points for me, plz more of that.

The the Save/Load screen is gonna need an overhaul. At the very least increase the size of the save pictures.

The game's resolution is already mid, but it takes a dip for the animated scenes. Really undermines the nice animation work when the game's visuals suffer so much. Don't know if its hardware, recording software or compression, but for me this is the number 1 problem so far

Jan 30, 2021
Ok, so here's some feedback:

I like most of the girl designs, love the ultra-thicc proportions. But a girl missing 3 limbs with mental problems will be a hard sell. Even disturbing for some. I suggest making her stuff optional.

The animations are also really nice so far, the ass jiggle earns a lot of points for me, plz more of that.

The the Save/Load screen is gonna need an overhaul. At the very least increase the size of the save pictures.

The game's resolution is already mid, but it takes a dip for the animated scenes. Really undermines the nice animation work when the game's visuals suffer so much. Don't know if its hardware, recording software or compression, but for me this is the number 1 problem so far
I completley agree with your first statement. To be honest as soon as I saw that girl I've felt a shiver down my spine and lost my interest in continuing the game; that's a shame 'cause I liked all of the other girls.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Though it's Koikatsu, you seem to be doing some unique stuff with it so I applaud you for that. Especially like the gilf. Imagine fucking grandma so hard she can walk again, only to put her back in the chair after round 2 :KEK:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I'm stuck. Searched multiple times EVERY available room for Cunny. And there is no option to help Melody. Besides that, helping her and Colette 10 times and you can only help 1 time per day turns such tasks into a chore. Not really sure, if this is worth the hassle.

Renders are alright, animations need a little improvement, their a little grainy as for now. Setting is something new, that at least I haven't seen until now and could be really interesting, if it not get stopped by tasks which forces the player to see the same scene several times.

EDIT: After my post above, this very friendly dev took his time and helped me via DM! Here again thank you for that! After this I was able to finish the available content and have to say, that I like it so far. I will definitly stick around for more. Gave also some ideas for improvement, e.g. buttons for time skip, nothing major. We will see, which solution the dev has in store for us.

I wish IceCreamParty much success and all the best!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes