Jan 15, 2018
Well, I'm stuck. Searched multiple times EVERY available room for Cunny. And there is no option to help Melody. Besides that, helping her and Colette 10 times and you can only help 1 time per day turns such tasks into a chore. Not really sure, if this is worth the hassle.

Renders are alright, animations need a little improvement, their a little grainy as for now. Setting is something new, that at least I haven't seen until now and could be really interesting, if it not get stopped by tasks which forces the player to see the same scene several times.

EDIT: After my post above, this very friendly dev took his time and helped me via DM! Here again thank you for that! After this I was able to finish the available content and have to say, that I like it so far. I will definitly stick around for more. Gave also some ideas for improvement, e.g. buttons for time skip, nothing major. We will see, which solution the dev has in store for us.

I wish IceCreamParty much success and all the best!
im glad im not the only one who cannot find Cunny, i thought i was suffering alone
but look there are so many of you here :') warms my heart
i'd skip over this altogether cuz ive burned way too much time but you cant enter your room till you find her
ah... found her... ig i can't relate to you unwashed plebs anymore
jk, i know the struggle so I'll give you guys a BIG hint!
somewhere in my entire* message i mentioned the area she's hiding in
... so this is a multiple event kinda thing... and its friday again... uh 2nd time you should stay on the same floor and search all the rooms

for Melody at night time go to the kitchen on the far right there's a trash bin click it
click "garbage" receive the token then go to the elevator and to the garage there should be a silhouette of a trash bin on the left side of screen
rinse repeat for 10 days :^(
-that may say garbage taken not token

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hello, for all those who have problems solving Cunny searches, I will add here the solutions. :unsure:
It's up to you whether you want to see it.;)
Greetings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 2, 2023
I talk with Tori in the Locker room,
but in the taks it says that I have to find it on Sundays and it does not change. What do i have to do to change the task of her ?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I talk with Tori in the Locker room,
but in the taks it says that I have to find it on Sundays and it does not change. What do i have to do to change the task of her ?
When you talked to her, she said to meet her in the laundry on Sunday, not the locker room.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
when I choose the masturbate option for Colette, Irina appears instead, does this only happen to me or does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: curuchett
Jul 30, 2018
im stuck it says help her look for the slippery bunny ive clicked every room possible and nothing do i have to wait for a certain time or day?

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
i gotta say the MC look's like Rean XD
hello can you please not insult one of the best protagonist in video games
the guy in this game is a piece of shit and a huge perv
thanks in advance
i like the legend of heroes games and i hope you are not offended by me
i just defend my point of view and respect yours but i can't ignore this

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
hello can you please not insult one of the best protagonist in video games
the guy in this game is a piece of shit and a huge perv
thanks in advance
i like the legend of heroes games and i hope you are not offended by me
i just defend my point of view and respect yours but i can't ignore this
I agree with you, the MC personality itself made me quit the game. Also, the game feels like another dumb fuckfest with insane amount of grinding.

Reactions: doomlord1987

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Anyone else have a script crash? I had one entering the locker room which seems to suggest I was supposed to get a new interaction, but after I ignored the script error, the game is stuck showing locker 2 open but no one is there to interact with

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Ok so I ordered an octopus for Leah. My tasks still say to search the internet and go give her something. It seems to be acting like I didn’t order the octopus and I can’t buy it again, so I’m waiting for it to show up. Anyone know how long it takes to arrive?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There will be no NTR (sorry for the sharing lovers), that's what I can say. As for other tags, I'm open to possibilities but I will not add a "planned" list. I prefer to let things flow in their own time.
Um, that doesn't instil a lot of hope for me personally. When I hear a dev say that my brain says "This doesn't seem very thought out". That or they are just going to pander to who ever yells the loudest. But that's just me.

Also if the MC is even a little bit like Rean I... I just can't. He almost ruined JRPGs for me.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Um, that doesn't instil a lot of hope for me personally. When I hear a dev say that my brain says "This doesn't seem very thought out". That or they are just going to pander to who ever yells the loudest. But that's just me.

Also if the MC is even a little bit like Rean I... I just can't. He almost ruined JRPGs for me.
If you know my previous game, you will know that I don't go according to what the popular masses want. In fact, I didn't mind being unpopular either. I play the game I like, the one I enjoy, the one that makes me happy, even if it goes against the grain.

And the truth is that I can be a total heretic, and be crucified at the top of Everest, but I honestly don't know this Rean they talk about. I only see the pictures they post. When I created the character, I saw that hair among the options and placed it, nothing else.

Best regards.

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
what happened with v0.07? actually, i noticed the changelog never has odd numbered versions, why's that?
Hello.
The v0.07 only existed on Patreon where updates are odd.
The public versions have been even because they have small additions over their odd counterparts.
Example:
The "pass time" button was implemented for v0.07 on patreon, but I decided to include it in v0.05 because it allowed better playability. And that's why the general public got a modified version called "0.06". The same with this current version.

Although for the next update the public will receive v0.09 as it is now on Patreon.

Best regards.

Reactions: anon280

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you know my previous game, you will know that I don't go according to what the popular masses want. In fact, I didn't mind being unpopular either. I play the game I like, the one I enjoy, the one that makes me happy, even if it goes against the grain.

And the truth is that I can be a total heretic, and be crucified at the top of Everest, but I honestly don't know this Rean they talk about. I only see the pictures they post. When I created the character, I saw that hair among the options and placed it, nothing else.

Best regards.
He's the protagonist from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. He's also among the worst protag in any JRPG in my opinion.

But that aside. I still feel off about not including planned tags. If people don't know what to expect how can they know if it's something they want to spend time following? It wouldn't be so bad if the planned tags were optional but nearly every dev now just takes the stance "This is an aspect of the game". Like it's vitally important to the story to get cucked for example or spend time with the local femdom character. It's take it or leave it in most cases.

I also see talk about this being another game where it's mandatory to spend time with another character that you possibly couldn't care less about to actually progress with who you are interested in. When it's done right it can be okay but it's often not.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes