VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Castaway Story [v0.7] [androm3dart]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
missing group sex tag, orgy, interacial officially and voyeurism. any way to have the option to not see other people fucking? not into voyeur stuff. i know its not ntr but still leaves a sour taste to some people like me.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
missing group sex tag, orgy, interacial officially and voyeurism. any way to have the option to not see other people fucking? not into voyeur stuff. i know its not ntr but still leaves a sour taste to some people like me.
Thanks for the feedback, I was already thinking about this, and I'm gonna make this optional with a choice just before it happens. I'm even thinking of removing it fully but thought a user choice will be better.

Reactions: JC07 and Jsd16

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Guys, I asked earlier but didn't receive any reply, I want to ask again. Do you players like long animations like in the last update (dance animations). I can add more of it in the upcoming updates. Also, what are your views about undressing animations? If you people like it I'll keep doing it, but if you are not particularly fond of it I'll stop doing it since clothing simulations require a lot of effort and processing. It isn't even possible in Daz studio, I used external software for it. I was testing it for a long time and finally got it working. It's still not perfect but will keep improving. If you don't like cloth simulations and undressing animations, please let me know, I will stop doing it because it takes a lot of time and effort (like more then tenfolds of normal animations).

Reactions: Jsd16

joker0987

Oct 27, 2019
I liked the new animations , personally. I think I would rather have undressing vs dancing but dancing made sense for the scene you added.

Reactions: androm3dart

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Castaway Story [v0.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 646 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 628 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Castaway Story [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Castaway Story [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What a load of prudes. This thing about wearing clothes; it is really absurd. Where did he get the power for his phone? Just too many wrong things.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
The Castaway Story [v0.7] APK -

Dec 17, 2017
People that say that they like the game. I will advise you if you can't support the developer, at least to give a good review, because the game is not bad. And most ppl when they see the bad review rate, they wont even give a chance to try the game. And even after more than an year of developing and only 10 dollars patron money donation for a mounth. He hasnt quit. I call that a dedication. Can't support you but you have my respect developer

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this game gonna be a multiple ending? since i'm kinda sensing a consequences if mc is in a relationship with jane.

Reactions: androm3dart
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes