Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Thank you for letting me know! Windows7 version is still under progress updates.. after next patreon release end of this month I will get that version up to par. Apologies in the meantime!

Reactions: gartal

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ You nailed the normal route. (Hookers give fame too)

You did make me think of something tho! Completing the main quest line events needs to reward you with some fame. Thanks for that!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
umm is there a guide for the game for some tips in game that help to what should MC do ?

like what should i do also how should i get whore's and other girls for my couch ?

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
There is an interface for cheats built-in to the game's UI, but I have not been able to find any codes. Are there any and where might they be found?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
There is an interface for cheats built-in to the game's UI, but I have not been able to find any codes. Are there any and where might they be found?
entering F95, will give you cash if you get below 100

@ Thank you for letting me know!

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ Just to clarify - this is on the WINDOWS7 version, yes? (thank you for feedback!)

OP with exit button fixed -

Reactions: alagace

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
entering F95, will give you cash if you get below 100

@ Thank you for letting me know!
Right. Of that I am aware. So, that is the only possible cheat built into the game? Why bother constructing an interface field directly into the game's UI for a single cheat code? If that is indeed the case, that truly makes no sense.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ Agreed! There are more... but those are for patreons.

But more exciting, since I made a game that uses an online database, in the future I will have events and more - that will connect to said database and check for special codes and unlocks - with no need for downloads. Just as it works now with the online notes/rankings.

As an example say, for Christmas - you could enter a code and get a special girl, or special outfit, or secret scene. I hope to give the supporters who have helped me something extra, by doing so. Of course all content is released in full for free in time as everything I have done is.

I think ahead my darling. ;) Even if I often fail in execution.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Like to take a moment to look more in depth at what I think, is when people don't look beneath the hood.

This game can be discribed with a quote of Rihanna: "Work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired"

- I guess this is an attempt at being funny as it gives no information on what is too much work. Great song tho!

This is just pure grinding. You can raise all your stats in minutes by "working" as Bartender.
- So now we have an oxymoron - first, it's too much grinding, then we can raise our stats in minutes. Balance is certainly needed, sadly a rare few help with it. If minutes is grinding, there is nothing more need said, ever.

The current stuff is just boring and there is no "story" behind all of this.
- As for boring, can't agree or disagree as that could be preference. But there certainly is a main quest story - albeit short as the game is new and expanding. I am proud to offer 2 games, This one which is a lighthearted (funny i hope) fuckfest, and a dialog heavy intense deep story (oathbreaker).

Online features is nothing special and the rest of the game ist either.
Does any game here have online features on here? If so someone let me know so I can see how to do it right. It most likely feels very lacklaster as the games that do - are real studios and have tons of great stuff! In time I hope to really make the online shine, for now - at least the concept is there but yeah, nothing special other then - no other VN has it. (that I know of)

The only good thing about this game is it's art and the idea of mixing renders and videos together.
Thank you. As again, never seen a game here with videos, if good or bad - don't know. Proof of concept and hope to expand on it. Sadly tho, windows7 can't use it which is creating new problems which I hope to solve and create both released at same time.

That's all folks, play it, grind it and get bored.
There are a few "walls" when questing which force you to go "raise stats" but each one can be done in minutes. I don't think minutes is grinding (this is for the questing part) If it is in reference to the "auditions" which require more fame - I agree, and the questing "bonus" on completion for the required amount needed is being constantly adjusted (as stated in this thread many times.. but why leave a review and do any research? that would be grinding)

Just a review of review. Might as well just write, "game is shit" - That would require as much research effort as you put in and waste less of your time - which time is grinding - which is what you seem to want - which.. yes...

A gigantic sloppy thank you of love to those who do give quality feedback (and I hope I have thanked you all personally on your profiles!) and more sopping wet thanks to the almost 100 supporters now.

~Hentami

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Just a small preview, changes created from feedback which as always I am eternally grateful for.

POV style changes
QUEST - Instantly available to pickup and no confusing hidden start mechanics.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Agreed! This is much easier in next update. Apologies till then!

Twice

May 7, 2017
u can use CE for money and fame and status knowledge strength social
ex : 1 > next scan > 2 > next scan > ur current status value right now
value : double :D

Reactions: Hentami

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
What exactly does this (from the 1.6 Beta release notes) mean?:

- receptionist desire level saves <60
- maid desire level saves <60
Is it still true in 1.8?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
If any amazing, lovely person(s) would enjoy testing out a WINDOWS-7 update for bugs or issues that would be amazing!

@ Hello Sven, This means that currently those 2 characters cannot have their desire/attraction levels raised higher then that with the current options. (saving higher for more options soon)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes