Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
How do u end quest "End Chapter One" I fucked the maid and told her yes to dating but she never appears and Idk where to go.. got 1k fame already but cant end that quest, when I go to the hospital the girl says return later....

zaffgsdhttr

Apr 23, 2018
This is one of those games so absurdly dull I doubt its dev completed a full playthrough without boosted stats.

Full walkthrough (after the first scene) :
1) go to the bar, click jobs,
2) accept the job, click the potion around 15 times
3) Repeat step 2 until you have 500$.
4) go to your office, buy perfume.
5) go to the college, meet your sister in the dorm, talk to her until giving her perfume, follow story
6) Go to spa, to the gym part.
7) click on workout, click the weights around 25 times
8) Repeat step 7 until you can pass step 9.
9) go to the striptease club, beat the manager.
10) go to the college, meet your sister in the library, follow story.
11) Go back to the library, click on read
12) Repeat step 11 until you have 5 knowledge (gain is not automatic)
13) Go the classes in college, meet the girl
14) Go to the hospital, psych section, meet the woman
15) Go to the hostel, explore until moving crates for the maid.
16) Sleep
17) Go the hostel, rent the room.
18) Congratz, you finished the story.
Now there are 4 unlockable scenes:
- 2 at 1k fame
- 1 at 2k fame
- 1 at 3k fame.
To gain 3k fame :
i) go to the bar, job bartender until you have around 750$
ii) Go to the grill section in hostel, bribe 75$, earn 25 fame.
iii) Repeat step ii until you have the desired fame (around 100 times).

You can earn some additional fame with clicks on your phone, it's not worth much but it can distract you during the mindless clicking sessions. Recruit an assistant to speed it up, and you need to sleep to reset the timers.
You can also click on the timer in the bottom right of the screen when it finishes to gain a meager amount of money and fame but since it restarts the timer, making you more aware of how much time you're spending clicking those things, I'm not sure it's advisable.

You can now see additional scenes in your office, and another weird scene in the striptease club.
There are also 2 scenes with the maid (massage + dream sequence), and a few things in the SPA.
Getting attraction on either the assistant or the maid is useless but you can grind it if you feel so inclined.

The number of scenes is not bad all things considered, but the game design is horrendous.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok v1.9 (win 7) after saving and exiting the game all promotion on social media is reset to 0 and so is video editing ..dont know if this is a bug or by default, but just fyi and clicking on bills causes

of Draw Event
for object obj_phone_gui_mainscreen:

undefined value
at gml_Object_obj_phone_gui_mainscreen_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_phone_gui_mainscreen_Draw_0 (line -1)

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
When you click on the couch tab, it should just show you a couch momentarily, nothing else really? Unless you mean a different part.

more soon ;)

I am not positive which step you are on but if you open the "quest" in the phone, it should mention where to go and it sounds like you may have to goto the hospital therapist? But let me know what that quest tab says in case something broke.

Since it takes under 1 min each 'job' to get the "Stats" needed (to be fair.. if super unlock the library could take 2 mins.) I never had a need for boosted stats due to how simple and quick getting a few points is...But I agree the game design is horrendous for people who want a kinetic story, needs more lube.

<3 Hentami

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
THank you so much for the heads up! Will look into this and get it sorted out ASAP.

summadabitch

Jul 30, 2017
DMX while working out was far too much realism for me! ha. I'm not quite as turned off by the slow gameplay as some but excited to see what happens with this.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I am stuck with the below quest,The Roberts guy doesn't call,do I have to do something or do I have to increase the ranking?
Also it would be really helpful if the developer add the time like :morning,evening,night.
The map always remains same,its difficult to know wheather it's morning or night?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
When you click on the couch tab, it should just show you a couch momentarily, nothing else really? Unless you mean a different part.

more soon ;)

I am not positive which step you are on but if you open the "quest" in the phone, it should mention where to go and it sounds like you may have to goto the hospital therapist? But let me know what that quest tab says in case something broke.

Since it takes under 1 min each 'job' to get the "Stats" needed (to be fair.. if super unlock the library could take 2 mins.) I never had a need for boosted stats due to how simple and quick getting a few points is...But I agree the game design is horrendous for people who want a kinetic story, needs more lube.

<3 Hentami
Now I am confused! How do I get quests? Played the game for ages did all the vid shoots and have stats almost maxed but never got a quest.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
If you use the "world map" it should have a "question mark" icon on one of the locations. If you never did any, this should be the College. If you do not have any such question mark icon - DM me and I'll be happy to sort out any issues.

Hello Scorpio! That version in the pic is a super recent build! That quest in the current build is completely changed, but in the version you have - you have completed everything quest wise up to that point. I will be giving out a new build this week with more progress - probably friday, on patreon.

I love getting specific feedback to improve! If you find something that just feels off or completely unfun, DM or post 'specifics' and I would love to re-evaulte that specific concern! Tons of great things have come from players, in fact some of my favorite improvements. As an example, after trying to sort thru super vague comments, I think changing to the improvement of skills from random, to always improve - is the right direction. coming soon!

entering F95 will give you money if below 100$

Yup! There is nothing there but that. If there is some scenario you felt should be at that spot - I'd love to hear it. For me, I would like to add achievements to that area (like pictures of the girls you recruit on the wall?) but I love new ideas!

WINDOWS7 - OP, should be all fixed from the reported glitch.

Thank you to everyone for any specific feedback and issues, so very much appreciated and thank you for all the support!
~HENTAMI

cc_downtown_storeclerk_1.png

Reactions: UncleVT

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
My quest log on the phone says: End Chapter One. Is this the end of the story for now or is there more? How do I progress from here if it is?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
This sounds like an older build to me.. If you hit escape, it should have a version on the small phone in the lower left hand corner in red. If this is 1.8 or below, update to newer build ;)

Just noticed the morning / noon / night idea. I had started it, but abandoned it due to - well, I didnt think it really added much. However, I'll toss up a poll and see what interest there is ;)

D

Deleted member 688658

more soon ;)

<3 Hentami
So basically I can go to the lobby and the main office. I choose couch, nothing happens and I go nowhere and im still in the main office but I just get 1 pop up message that says "This is where all the magic happens". I don't see anything else and I'm back to the main office.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
This sounds like an older build to me.. If you hit escape, it should have a version on the small phone in the lower left hand corner in red. If this is 1.8 or below, update to newer build ;)

Just noticed the morning / noon / night idea. I had started it, but abandoned it due to - well, I didnt think it really added much. However, I'll toss up a poll and see what interest there is ;)
Well, I downloaded from the links in the OP, both Mega and NOPY are version 1.8.1, 1.9 is only for patreon subscribers?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Well, I downloaded from the links in the OP, both Mega and NOPY are version 1.8.1, 1.9 is only for patreon subscribers?
It should be the 1.9 (as Hentami himself wrote here) but as Hentami still didn't learn to add the Version-Number into his filenames, he probably got confused and uploaded the old Version again.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes