Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
cant access the 400 fame video even though im over 400 fame also f12 is not working and cant find he cleaner also cant leave the store or tattoo parlor once in, you need and exit or world map button there

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Same as above, could access fame 800 video, but not 400, f12 not working, f11 seams to work..
Blue is not in Blue's Tattoo shop.. or in store, needs an exist, only close down game works, but needs to re-do all quests then, though all points is saved (if remembering to save before closing down of course.)

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
- thank you, fixed!
- thank you, fixed!
@Everyone I missed, thank you - all reports I saw, Fixed!

updating OP, but until then -

win7 1.10B
-f11/f12 fixed
-backpage fixed
- escape fixed
- blue shop exit fixes
- new save reset - fixed

Thank you to all who take the time to report issues, so much appreciated!

ssedaerten

Feb 8, 2018
- thank you, fixed!
- thank you, fixed!
@Everyone I missed, thank you - all reports I saw, Fixed!

updating OP, but until then -

win7 1.10B
-f11/f12 fixed
-backpage fixed
- escape fixed
- blue shop exit fixes
- new save reset - fixed

Thank you to all who take the time to report issues, so much appreciated!
Mate, thanks for the quick fix. Yet I haven't found the cleaner..?

ssedaerten

Feb 8, 2018
Only places I could see Cleaner when I visit her at the spa right after the therapist.
She is nowhere to be found in downtown.

on the other hand, f12 doesn't work..

Sorry for whining, keep up the good work :angel:

Reactions: FrostWrym

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
so i am guessing after visiting spa and told to go downtown this is the end of content? there is no one to meet there and i have beem to the tattoo and ministore back and forth a few times and no Blue also been in the highrise with no luck there either. am i missing something?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
so i am guessing after visiting spa and told to go downtown this is the end of content? there is no one to meet there and i have beem to the tattoo and ministore back and forth a few times and no Blue also been in the highrise with no luck there either. am i missing something?
Same getting very frustrating

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
explore spa - should do it?

Highrise, is where you meet, Blue Lou, if have that quest. (nothing else currently)

When you reach the end of current released content, you should see the text "END OF CURRENT QUESTLINE - CHECK FOR MORE UPDATES!"

If you feel there is a better way to acknowledge end of current released questlines, happy to try something new! (like an achievement or something?) Or maybe update the quest GUI in phone with that too...

F12 (ONLY) will increase your quest to the max quest line you have reached - meaning you cannot cheat 'up' only go below and back up to where you where. (works in my testing... if some other issue - let me know)

If anyone finds more bugs or issues, post away!
~HENTAMI

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Highrise, is where you meet, Blue Lou, if have that quest. (nothing else currently)

Got the quest and I've been up down the elevator so many times I'm starting to feel like a yo yo but still can't find Blue Lou

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Ahh! I see now, deepest apologies - that fixed build only goes up to 'meet cleaner downtown' (but you cant find her as quest blocked)

You have gone as far as possible for now. Will update more soon once stomp out all bugs.

That build also doesnt have the 'end of line' to know quest finished, again apologies, normally does but I rushed out a fix.

Nikisha

May 4, 2017
Anyone have a proper money cheat? Maybe instructions on how to cheat through cheat engine, which value etc.?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
This is not a Renpy game so none of those value cheats would work..

That being said and out of curiosity - what specifically are you looking to improve and why? Perhaps I can find a balance to add for people?

As it stands - the 'main quest' line (the main story) gives you enough 'fame' to complete the 'backpage' scenes. For myself, I find the desire to 'cheat' if I get stuck at a wall I cannot continue past, cannot figure out, or do not have the time. If you experience such a place in the game - let me know - maybe it needs tweaked at that point and I would happily look into it!

One thing I know I have not balanced, is receive cash in the main story line - which will get better in time. Completely adjusted fame/stats/jobs last patch - should help!

<3 Hentami

Thank you for the help!

Happy 4th to F95!
Happy4th.png

Reactions: UncleVT

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I start up a game, click 'lounge' because I don't have a clue what I am supposed to do, so I'm just looking around. I don't hire an assistant because I don't even know how to make money yet (and apparently the money cheat is a joke from what I'm reading here), and I don't want to have her quit... and clicking Exit doesn't actually work. I am forced to hire the assistant before the Exit button will actually work and let me leave the room. Terrible first impression. I don't hold out any hope for the rest of the game being usable if there's a game breaking bug on the second screen.

Nikisha

May 4, 2017

That being said and out of curiosity - what specifically are you looking to improve and why? Perhaps I can find a balance to add for people?

As it stands - the 'main quest' line (the main story) gives you enough 'fame' to complete the 'backpage' scenes. For myself, I find the desire to 'cheat' if I get stuck at a wall I cannot continue past, cannot figure out, or do not have the time. If you experience such a place in the game - let me know - maybe it needs tweaked at that point and I would happily look into it!

One thing I know I have not balanced, is receive cash in the main story line - which will get better in time. Completely adjusted fame/stats/jobs last patch - should help!

<3 Hentami

Thank you for the help!

Happy 4th to F95!
View attachment 120918

Hey Hentami, personally I just prefer to skip any type of grind in games so I use cheats for currencies. I'd like a way to give myself infinite money so I can instantly bride the girls and buy the presents.

Yomiichi

Jan 14, 2018

Happy 4th to F95!
View attachment 120918
actually u can use cheat engine.. but ill only tell hentami if he/she wants to know.. i really dont like cheating so i wont be telling people how to

Edit: BTW where do i meet the cleaner? XD im stuck.. ive search everywhere downtown

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes