Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
All public builds have been converted to windows7+ for compatibility

improved testing:
  • F12 = move quest step forward
  • F11 = move quest step back
Note: You cannot increase your quest step beyond the max quest step you have completed. You should not receive "bonus fame" for re-doing quests.

This, I hope - gives everyone a chance to test out new features added to previous quests, while not losing your current quest step progress - so win win! When you logout, your max quest step reached is re-saved no matter where you are in the quest line.

If you are a previous windows7 build user and want to keep your previous progress, you will need to copy the castingcouchdata.txt from AppData\Local\casting_couch_win_7 into AppData\Local\casting_couch and overwrite the file there. All future builds will use this saving location. Apologies for inconvenience.

With Love - Hentami <3
every time as i close the program and i boot it back up i lost all my quests en F12 doesn't work can u help me.

Reactions: Schirmernator

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
So, I'm having fun with this, but am confused on one point: do the videos actually make you any money? If so, is there any way to see what that income stream is? So far, it seems like working at the bar for a while is far more effective than making and releasing videos, which seems contrary to the name of the game.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
So, I'm having fun with this, but am confused on one point: do the videos actually make you any money? If so, is there any way to see what that income stream is? So far, it seems like working at the bar for a while is far more effective than making and releasing videos, which seems contrary to the name of the game.
frankly I am not so sure too , i just did all the video and social network stuff because its easy and it run in the background, and I think it does add fame. U are right on the bar though ... i think the bar works much better than the f95 cheat haha , getting my fortune over there , if only the last 2 release didn't reset my job level to 100 , i will be earning even more and quickly >.<

Peterbones

May 21, 2018
@Hentami would you mind telling us who the girls in the Skype call videos are? I just have to know the one of the girl who lifts her shirt up showing her tits.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Casting Couch v .11a

Added the quest with Blue and some bugfixes. 0.12 is out, but I don't have it yet.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Can't take over the strip club or continue with any other quests (hospital, sister, her friend...). Is that all questwise with the current patch?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes